Manet Languages is a quality language school offering both French and German language lessons and tutoring for all levels for adults, children and teenagers in Alexandria, VA, approximately 6 miles south of downtown Washington, D.C. We are committed to helping you realize your goal of learning a language, and dedicated to high standards of teaching at a reasonable price. Students can learn French in one-on-one or small groups classes. We will introduce you to the French language and culture; help you to improve your oral and written communication skills with participative teaching. We will support you so you can learn to the best of your abilities, at your own rhythm, and in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
French Language Programs (For all levels from beginner to advanced):
We work according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe, which sets standards to be obtained at every stage of learning languages. We offer one-on-one (private) classes, as well as group classes.
* Levels of the CEFR:
- Beginners: Students with no knowledge of the language.
- False beginners (level A1-): Students with almost no knowledge of the language.
- Elementary (levels A1 and A2): Students with little knowledge of the language.
- Intermediate (level B1): Students with good foundations in the language.
- Operational and advanced (levels B2, C1, C2): Students with a good or excellent knowledge of the language.
French Language Private Lessons / Tutoring:
If you think you will benefit more from learning at your own pace, or if you feel like you need more focused interaction than what is possible in a big group, private lessons are probably the best solution for you. One-on-one lessons are perfect for addressing specific needs:
- You can prepare yourself for a test, a new job or a move abroad.
- Or you may want to communicate more, talk to a native French speaker, have more time to ask questions and learn about the French culture.
Tell us about your expectations and we will be very happy to prepare a learning plan specially tailored for you.
French Language for Businesses & Corporations:
When your business / organization relies on international connections, consider offering language courses to your employees. Our French courses are tailored to your requirements so that you get the results you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Language training is an incentive for employees to become more invested in the organization, especially in international operations. It also provides a source of personal enrichment by increasing their skills. Through my long experience (over 15 years) in the worlds of business and non-profit in France and Germany and with diverse international partners, your employees will get the very most from their language courses. Whatever level of competency you need, we can offer a language course to match:
- Individual or group language courses
- Regular in-house training
- Intensive on-site or off-site courses (for relocating employees, etc)
- Cultural awareness courses
Language differences are often a real barrier to good business communication. With a targeted language course, you can make a huge difference.
French Language For Children & Teenagers (Ages 3 Years +):
One of Natacha's passions is being a youth trainer. She has been teaching languages to children and teenagers for many years and also trained children and teenagers in Drama and Yoga.
The course curriculum focuses on oral communication. In our French world, your children will meet new friends (hand puppets!) and will have a lot of fun. We use authentic materials: children books, songs, TV programs, movies and magazines for teens and a lot of interactive games and activities that make learning grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation very fun.
French Language Exam Preparation For TEF Test:
The TEF is a certificate awarded by the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Paris which is recognized by business firms and educational institutions.
TEF is officially recognized by the French Ministry of Education and translates into college credits. If you want to evaluate your written and communication skills in French, or if you need a certificate for professional or educational purposes, or to facilitate your immigration to a French speaking country, you might want to take that test.
Additional Language Classes:
- We also offer German language classes.
- Special French / German courses for schools and institutions (learning a new language while having fun is proven to help increase concentration in children, increase their focus and memory, and help them broaden their vision towards other cultures).
- Yoga for kids and teens in French or German
- Theater / drama private lessons in French.
- We offer you tailor made language trips to France or Germany to guarantee not only a complete immersion, but also the right support and guidance with an experienced teacher.
- We can also help you to plan a cultural trip to France or Germany.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 2372 Huntington Station Court, 22303, Alexandria, Virginia , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.