Admission to German language schools in Germany: German classes for adults in Berlin, intensive German language courses for business professionals, foreigners, tourists, international students. Private German lessons & German conversation classes in Kreuzberg for beginners to advanced level.
PSP Sprachpunkt: Conveniently located close to the subway, just 10 minutes south of Berlin city center, PSP Sprachpunkt provides in-depth German language courses to students from around the world
German Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
- Intensive German Classes
- German Group Courses
- One-to-one / Private German Lessons
- German Conversation Courses
- German Evening Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses (DSH, KDS, GDS)
- Business German Courses
- German Preparation Courses for Universities
- German Courses for Students
- German Courses for Tourists
LOGO! German language school is located at Wichertstraße 67 (near the Schönhauser Allee) in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin in the borough of Pankow, only four stops away on the underground from Alexanderplatz in the city centre. Our dedicated and well-trained teachers specialize in German as a foreign language offering high quality German language courses for all levels. These include intensive and business German classes.
We also offer exam preparation courses for the internationally recognized Goethe Institut examinations, as well as special courses with individual classes to prepare for the academic examinations DSH or Test-DaF.
We offer small teaching groups, with four to a maximum of 8 students per class. Lessons are based around the internationally recognized and widely used teaching series "TANGRAM Aktuell" from the Hueber-Verlag publishing house.
Year-round German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Individual German language classes
- Intensive German language courses
- Business German language courses
- Evening German language courses
- German language exam preparation courses (DSH, Test-DaF, Goethe Institut)
IFS Bonn since 1978, IFS Berlin since 2000. Attractive and well maintained school buildings, superior learning environment with highly experienced teachers, high quality culture and leisure program, reliable accommodation service. Courses in Bonn & Berlin can be combined.
• Study German in the heart of the medieval city of Nuremberg in the south-eastern state of Bavaria!
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a German language course provider that offers German immersion classes to adults and high school students at beginner to advanced levels.
• We provide German as a Foreign Language (DaF) instruction as individual classes, group classes, compact courses, evening classes, intensive courses, conversation courses, Business language courses or preparation courses for the A-Levels (Abitur).
• Our German classes are run by experienced teachers who are prepared to focus on your individual language needs and will find an appropriate structure in class.
• The goal of our program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. Our goal is to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
Student Review: "Everybody at Primus are very nice and helpful and I knew very good friends from different countries. Therefore I am very satisfied with Primus and I recommend you to learn German in Primus. Here it is better than anywhere else!" - Edgardo, Mexico
German Language Classes: Beginner to advanced levels
• Individual / Private German lessons
• Group German courses
• Short German courses
• Morning, Afternoon & Evening German classes
• Intensive German courses
• German Conversation class
• Business German courses
• German Test Preparation courses (Test DaF / DSH / Goethe)
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
We also offer courses in English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
Alinguas Sprachschule München is a language school in the center of Munich, Germany, that provides intensive German day and evening classes to adults, college students, high school teens and children of all levels from beginners - A1 to advanced - C1. We also offer special German summer classes.
Our school is located on Hohenzollernplatz (public square) in Munich, in the state of Bavaria, south east Germany. There are lots of bars and cafés, and shopping possibilities in the vicinity. The University of Munich and the Englischer Garten are within walking distance. Public transport is available by underground (line U2), tram (lines 27 and 12) and bus (route 53). Munich Airport is 45 minutes from the school and can be reached by suburban railway lines S1 and S8.
German language lessons for adults, college students, high school teens & children:
- German intensive courses
- German exam courses (Goethe-Institut, TestDaF, DSH & more)
- German evening classes
- German for students & au pairs
- Private one-to-one classes
- German for business professionals
- Improve your pronounciation
- Language trips for groups
- German summer classes for teenagers and adults
Schiller Language School in Bonn, Germany offers German language courses for university preparation combined with strong visa-support and university admission services for people who wish to study in Germany. It was founded in 2010 with the aim of preparing international students for university admission and their life in Germany.
Our teachers are specialised in preparing students for the TestDaF accreditation which is a requirement for studying at a German university. Once you passed our language course and the TestDaF, we will help you to find the best university fitting your needs and get you an offer from this university (application success guaranteed).
Step Into German - Online Lessons via Zoom / Skype (Worldwide)
Courses / Programs
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Step Into German provides online, Skype & Zoom-based German language lessons to students from around the globe.
Our beginner to advanced level, private German classes online are taught by an experienced teacher. Classes are available at flexible times according at your schedule and according to your special needs.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.