Anda Sprachschule, Berlin: Anda Sprachschule is a small and friendly language school in the Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg districts, in eastern Berlin. We offer German language courses to adults with all levels of German - from beginner to advanced. Our courses include intensive and semi-intensive German courses as well as private German lessons that can be adapted to meet your specific needs. We also provide corporate language training for businesses and companies.
Anda Sprachschule offers the following German courses in Berlin:
Intensive German Courses: Our intensive German courses take place everyday in the morning. You will have 4 teaching hours of German per day and each two weeks you will reach half a level more according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1.1 - A1.2 - A2.1 - A2.2 - B1.1 - B1.2 - B2.1 - B2.2 - C1.1 - C1.2) Semi-Intensive German Courses: The perfect program for those who have to work and don't have time to learn German everyday! Two days a week and two hours German a day!
Private German Lessons: We offer private German classes for individuals or companies / businesses that can be adapted to suit your specific needs. These can take place in our school or at your place of work.
• Study German in the heart of the medieval city of Nuremberg in the south-eastern state of Bavaria!
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a German language course provider that offers German immersion classes to adults and high school students at beginner to advanced levels.
• We provide German as a Foreign Language (DaF) instruction as individual classes, group classes, compact courses, evening classes, intensive courses, conversation courses, Business language courses or preparation courses for the A-Levels (Abitur).
• Our German classes are run by experienced teachers who are prepared to focus on your individual language needs and will find an appropriate structure in class.
• The goal of our program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. Our goal is to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
Student Review: "Everybody at Primus are very nice and helpful and I knew very good friends from different countries. Therefore I am very satisfied with Primus and I recommend you to learn German in Primus. Here it is better than anywhere else!" - Edgardo, Mexico
German Language Classes: Beginner to advanced levels
• Individual / Private German lessons
• Group German courses
• Short German courses
• Morning, Afternoon & Evening German classes
• Intensive German courses
• German Conversation class
• Business German courses
• German Test Preparation courses (Test DaF / DSH / Goethe)
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
We also offer courses in English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
Founded in 1991, centrally yet calmly located in the pleasant heart of Hamburg-Altona, AkademiephilLingua is proud to be a small language training, coaching & philosophy academy. Years of successful experience in individual adult education have led to our exceptional profile.
Our philosophy is simple: We are committed to people and language, and to the dynamic difference both make to both. Therefore we do NOT follow standardized forms of instruction (where too many must swallow too passively) but together we find the best way for you to profit from your greatest and irreducibly singular asset: Your ability to articulate and communicate what matters most to you - jobwise or otherwise: Actively, effectively, and meaningfully. In another language!
Verbum Novum is an international language travel operator for German language schools in Mainz, Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg and Bremen. We specialize in organizing language travel for students all over the world who want to learn German.
We offer German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced for adults including group and individual classes, homestay programs, exam preparation courses and more, as well as German language summer camps for juniors (Ages 14-17 years).
All our schools are situated in German cities where students can enjoy learning the language, and also discover the culture of the country and the inhabitants.
This is very important for developing the language by learning the culture and traditions of the people and country. Through our immersion programs, you will be able to learn new expressions and new words.
All our partner schools are located in university cities which provides an opportunity for students to study at a university in the same city they are familiar with.
Our courses are provided by qualified teachers with long-term experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German Course (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive German Course (25 lessons per week)
- Individual (1-on-1) German Courses
- Evening German Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses
- Full immersion German language programs - learning & living in your teacher´s house (homestay)
- Summer German courses for adults & college students
- Summer German language camps for juniors (14-17 years)
- University placement assistance
- Online German courses via Skype
LOGO! German language school is located at Wichertstraße 67 (near the Schönhauser Allee) in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin in the borough of Pankow, only four stops away on the underground from Alexanderplatz in the city centre. Our dedicated and well-trained teachers specialize in German as a foreign language offering high quality German language courses for all levels. These include intensive and business German classes.
We also offer exam preparation courses for the internationally recognized Goethe Institut examinations, as well as special courses with individual classes to prepare for the academic examinations DSH or Test-DaF.
We offer small teaching groups, with four to a maximum of 8 students per class. Lessons are based around the internationally recognized and widely used teaching series "TANGRAM Aktuell" from the Hueber-Verlag publishing house.
Year-round German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Individual German language classes
- Intensive German language courses
- Business German language courses
- Evening German language courses
- German language exam preparation courses (DSH, Test-DaF, Goethe Institut)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.