German language classes in New York State & online: German lessons in NYC for adults, kids & high school teens. Private German tutoring for beginners, college students, business, groups. Conversational German classes in Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Hempstead, Islip, Brookhaven, Buffalo, Oyster Bay NY.
Learn German in NYC with ABC Languages! Conveniently situated in Midtown Manhattan, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school that provides high-quality group German classes and private German tutoring to adults, teens and kids.
We teach students of all levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced. Day, evening and weekend lessons are available. In addition, we provide German language training to companies and organizations in NYC.
German is spoken by more than 120 million people in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, in parts of Belgium, Northern Italy and Eastern France. There are German speaking communities in Canada, US, South-America, South-Africa and Australia.
German is a key language in the European Union and the new economies of Central and Eastern Europe. Being able to speak German greatly improves your job opportunities. German is also one of the most important cultural languages.
In addition to our German classes, we teach Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, ESL (English as a Second Language), Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Russian, Polish, Farsi, Hindi, Tagalog, Greek, Hebrew, Vietnamese, American Sign Language and more.
Student Testimonial: "Great language school! The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
German Classes in NYC: Beginner, intermediate or advanced level
• Group German classes for adults - day, evening & weekend classes
• Private German lessons - at our school or in your home or office
• Summer German classes
• Conversational German classes
• German tutoring for kids & teens
• After-school German programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Corporate German language training for companies & organizations
• Cross-cultural German programs
• Online German classes via Skype
2.ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Learn German with ABC Languages! Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, taking private or semi-private German lessons is the fastest and most effective way to become proficient in the language.
• We provide quality German tutoring to adult learners, teenagers and children throughout Westchester County NY (Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye) and in Southern Connecticut (Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien).
• All of our German teachers are carefully hand-selected: they are all native or near-native German speakers who have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience. They can come to your home, office or agreed location. In addition, we provide corporate German language training to business professionals and companies.
• Taking private or semi-private German lessons means that you can schedule your classes around your other commitments.
• To faciliate students that have busy lifestyles, our tutors are available 7 days a week. We will design a customized learning plan that allows you to learn at your own pace and focus on the areas you are most interested in.
Conveniently situated in Manhattan, The German Language School New York provides a range of German language classes for adults, kids and teenagers of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
All classes are taught by native German teachers, and thus we place special attention on the development of the spoken language.
Between the age of 14-18 years, we offer our students the opportunity to participate in certified exams that make them eligible to receive college credits or to study at a German university.
We also help our students prepare for the Advanced placement exam and the SAT II in German. Our classes are structured as follows: 1. Playgroup (3-4 years), 2. Kindergarten (4-5 years), 3. Unterstufe (6-10 years), 4. Mittelstufe (10-14 years), 5. Oberstufe (14-18 years), 6. Adult Beginners, 7. Adult Advanced.
4.ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• If you want to learn German for work or travel purposes, the quickest and most effective way to immerse yourself in the language is by taking private or semi-private German lessons.
• ABC Languages is a leading provider of foreign language instruction to adults, teenagers and kids.
• Our qualified and experienced German language tutors will travel to your home or agreed location in the Westchester County NY region (including in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, the Bronx, New Rochelle, Greenburgh, White Plains, Peekskill, Rye) and the Southern Connecticut area (Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien and surrounding areas).
• Whether you are a total beginner or already have some level of proficiency in the German language, your private tutor will assess your level and discuss your learning goals with you.
• They will then design a customized learning plan that takes into account your interests and preferred style of learning. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and you can choose to have a lesson every day, once a week or whenever suits you - you decide the schedule!
• Private / Semi-private German classes for adults - from total beginner to advanced level
• Private / Semi-private German tutoring for kindergarten, elementary, middle & high school students
• Corporate German language training for business professionals & organizations
• ABC also offers quality private instruction in a range of second languages including: Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, English as a Second Language (ESL), Mandarin Chinese, Japanese & Arabic.
• Located in a 19th-century mews building in the heart of Manhattan's Greenwich Village, Deutsches Haus provides German language classes for adults, teenagers and children.
• We are operating as the official language program of the Goethe-Institut New York, as well as its official examination center.
• Adults may register for courses in all German language levels from beginner through very proficient. Deutsches Haus also offers a wide range of cultural events and a bookclub.
• Our children's classes cater to both bilingual German children as well as beginners, Pre-K through age 10.
• When you come to the Deutsches Haus, you will find all our teachers & staff work here because we love the Deutsches Haus. There is a warm positive energy, that fills the air with constant encouragement.
• Deutsches Haus is a non-profit organization and operates under the umbrella of the Faculty of Arts and Science of New York University; since 1977 its university affiliation has provided a solid academic basis.
• Learn German from the comfort of your own home or office in New York with online German classes from a leading German language school!
• Based in Munich with German schools throughout Germany and worldwide, the Goethe-Institut provides a range of distance learning German courses for adults, college students, and high school students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Our online German language classes are convenient and flexible for students living in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Long Island, Hempstead, Brookhaven, Islip, and throughout New York and nationwide.
• Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university, or just out of interest: the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
• If you prefer to study exclusively from home, our online German courses are ideal. You will have a tutor based at our Head Office in Munich who will guide you and keep in close contact with you by e-mail.
• With a Goethe-Institut distance learning course, you are independent and can flexibly learn German whenever you have the time.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany's worldwide cultural institute, promoting the study of the German language abroad and encouraging international cultural exchange and relations.
• The Goethe-Institut has 60 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations & course materials.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-01-31 were from viewers in:
Cortlandt manor NY;
You are here: School Search> German language schools in New York State offering German tutoring for adults & kids in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Yonkers, Rochester, Syracuse, Huntington NY area.