German language classes in New York State & online: German lessons in NYC for adults, kids & high school teens. Private German tutoring for beginners, college students, business, groups. Conversational German classes in Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Hempstead, Islip, Brookhaven, Buffalo, Oyster Bay NY.
1.ABC Languages, Manhattan - German Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn to speak German in Manhattan or the New York area: As one of NYC's leading foreign language institutes, ABC Languages provides quality group German classes and private German tutoring to adults, professionals, organizations, college students, high school teens and kids.
Conveniently located in Manhattan, our popular language school is situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).
• We teach students of all levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. We also provide German language training to companies and organizations.
• Our professional and experienced teachers are all native speakers.
• German is a key language in the European Union and the growing economies of Central and Eastern Europe.
• In addition to our German classes, we teach Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Farsi, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, ESL (English as a Second Language), and more.
• "Great language school! The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
German Language Classes in NYC: Weekday daytime, evening & Saturday weekend classes.
• Group German classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced levels.
• German Travel Crash Course (Workshops where you learn essential vocabulary and everyday phrases)
• Private German lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private German tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school German programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Skype / Online German classes
• Onsite corporate German language training for 1 to 1000+ students
2.ABC Languages - Westchester County NY, Southern CT & The Bronx
Courses / Programs
• Learn German with ABC Languages! We provide quality German tutoring to adult learners, high school teens and children in Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, taking private or semi-private German lessons is the fastest and most effective way to become proficient in the language.
• Westchester County NY locations, for example, include:
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Peekskill, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Somers, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• All of our German teachers are carefully hand-selected: they are all native or near-native German speakers who have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience. They can come to your home, office or local library.
• Also, Online German Classes via Skype for students and families living, for example, in
Albany County, Orange County, Goshen, Westchester County, Dutchess County, Poughkeepsie, Queens, Fairfield County CT, The Bronx, Long Island, across NYC, New York State, USA, and overseas.
Conveniently situated in Manhattan, The German Language School New York provides a range of German language classes for adults, kids and teenagers of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
All classes are taught by native German teachers, and thus we place special attention on the development of the spoken language.
Between the age of 14-18 years, we offer our students the opportunity to participate in certified exams that make them eligible to receive college credits or to study at a German university.
We also help our students prepare for the Advanced placement exam and the SAT II in German. Our classes are structured as follows: 1. Playgroup (3-4 years), 2. Kindergarten (4-5 years), 3. Unterstufe (6-10 years), 4. Mittelstufe (10-14 years), 5. Oberstufe (14-18 years), 6. Adult Beginners, 7. Adult Advanced.
4.ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• If you want to learn German for work or travel purposes, the quickest and most effective way to immerse yourself in the language is by taking private or semi-private German lessons.
• ABC Languages is a leading provider of foreign language instruction to adults, teenagers and kids.
• Our qualified and experienced German language tutors will travel to your home or agreed location in the Westchester County NY region (including in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, the Bronx, New Rochelle, Greenburgh, White Plains, Peekskill, Rye) and the Southern Connecticut area (Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien and surrounding areas).
• Whether you are a total beginner or already have some level of proficiency in the German language, your private tutor will assess your level and discuss your learning goals with you.
• They will then design a customized learning plan that takes into account your interests and preferred style of learning. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and you can choose to have a lesson every day, once a week or whenever suits you - you decide the schedule!
• Private / Semi-private German classes for adults - from total beginner to advanced level
• Private / Semi-private German tutoring for kindergarten, elementary, middle & high school students
• Corporate German language training for business professionals & organizations
• ABC also offers quality private instruction in a range of second languages including: Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, English as a Second Language (ESL), Mandarin Chinese, Japanese & Arabic.
• Located in a 19th-century mews building in the heart of Manhattan's Greenwich Village, Deutsches Haus provides German language classes for adults, teenagers and children.
• We are operating as the official language program of the Goethe-Institut New York, as well as its official examination center.
• Adults may register for courses in all German language levels from beginner through very proficient. Deutsches Haus also offers a wide range of cultural events and a bookclub.
• Our children's classes cater to both bilingual German children as well as beginners, Pre-K through age 10.
• When you come to the Deutsches Haus, you will find all our teachers & staff work here because we love the Deutsches Haus. There is a warm positive energy, that fills the air with constant encouragement.
• Deutsches Haus is a non-profit organization and operates under the umbrella of the Faculty of Arts and Science of New York University; since 1977 its university affiliation has provided a solid academic basis.
• Learn German from the comfort of your own home or office in New York with online German classes from a leading German language school!
• Based in Munich with German schools throughout Germany and worldwide, the Goethe-Institut provides a range of distance learning German courses for adults, college students, and high school students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Our online German language classes are convenient and flexible for students living in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Long Island, Hempstead, Brookhaven, Islip, and throughout New York and nationwide.
• Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university, or just out of interest: the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
• If you prefer to study exclusively from home, our online German courses are ideal. You will have a tutor based at our Head Office in Munich who will guide you and keep in close contact with you by e-mail.
• With a Goethe-Institut distance learning course, you are independent and can flexibly learn German whenever you have the time.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany's worldwide cultural institute, promoting the study of the German language abroad and encouraging international cultural exchange and relations.
• The Goethe-Institut has 60 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations & course materials.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-06-11 were from viewers in:
Rye , NY;
Stamford CT, Switzerland;
You are here: School Search> German language schools in New York State offering German tutoring for adults & kids in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Yonkers, Rochester, Syracuse, Huntington NY area.