Contact Page - A+ Training in Houston TX & Online
Milestone Technical Institute, Houston:
Are you searching for a new career as an IT professional? Based in Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an accredited career school that provides a range of IT training programs, including an A+ certification program. This program can also be studied online by students living in Texas and throughout the U.S. This program prepares you to deal with the problems you may encounter when supporting Personal Computers in an office environment.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
For your convenience, we offer evening and weekend classes. Tuition assistance is available for those who are recently unemployed and receiving benefits, and for Military members. Milestone Technical Institute is an approved vendor for Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Service (DARS).
A+ Certification Program - Classroom-based & Online:
Course Duration: 12 weeks
The A+ certification demonstrates a person's ability as a computer technician. This short-term program provides in-depth knowledge of both computer hardware and software and prepares you to take the A+ certification exams.
You will be prepared for the following exams: 220 – 801: Comp TIA A+ Essentials and 220 – 802: Comp TIA A+ Practical Application. You will gain practical hands-on experience in troubleshooting computer problems and assembling a computer.
Successful students may choose to progress to advanced qualifications such as MCSA, MCSE which are in high demand.
This course will teach you how to:
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of operating systems, cables, or appropriate software
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems
- Install and perform minor repairs to software, hardware, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer hardware or software operation to resolve problems
Graduates may pursue careers in the following roles: Computer Hardware Engineers, Computer Technician, Computer Support Specialist, Computer Systems Analysts, Help Desk Analyst, Support Specialist, Technical Support Representative, and other related fields.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-10-15 were from:
Temma community one, Ghana;
Guiyang Guizhou, China;
Den Haag, Netherlands;
Lekki, lagos, Nigeria;