Apply to data analytics programs in Texas: Data science bootcamps in Dallas TX area. Statistical analysis / Business intelligence (BI) training for adults, professionals, management in companies/ organizations in DFW metroplex.
Divergence Academy: Situated in Addison TX, 30 minutes north of Dallas, Divergence Academy is a technical school specializing in data science and data engineering. We offer a 12-week Data Science Immersive boot camp program for students wishing to pursue a career in both large and small technology companies.
Based in Arlington, Texas, and with campuses also in California, Missouri, and Florida, Paintless Dent School has developed a time proven formula for training PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) in the shortest amount of time possible. We provide 1-2 week PDR instruction in very small classes on-campus, and even offer 1-on-1 training and on-site instruction at your dealership or body shop.
Students who choose “The” Paintless Dent School for your Paintless Dent Repair Training learn every detail related to removing dings, dents and hail damage from all types of vehicles quickly and with confidence.
Southwest Schools consists of ten schools in seven cities throughout Central and South Texas, offering a range of allied health, business, accounting & cosmetology career programs. We have 3 career schools in Corpus Christi in Nueces County, McAllen in Hidalgo County and San Antonio in Bexar County, and 7 cosmetology schools - in Austin North and Austin South in Travis County, Del Rio in Val Verde County, Eagle Pass in Maverick County, San Antonio - Commercial and San Antonio - San Pedro in Bexar County and Uvalde in Uvalde County.
Established in 1979, Southwest Schools assists students in acquiring the expertise needed to gain employment as a medical assistant, pharmacy technician, medical office specialist, cosmetology esthetician & more. The aim of our programs is to equip students with the specific skills needed in specialized fields to meet the nation’s current and future employment needs.
Southwest Schools is also known as "Career U," and has approval by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, in Austin, Texas and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, and is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...
Texas Lutheran University (TLU) is an undergraduate, private, coeducational university located in Seguin, Guadalupe County in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area. We are a dedicated liberal arts, sciences and professional studies institution offering undergraduate degree and pre-professional programs in academic fields that include Education, Computer Science, Physics, Visual Arts, and more.
TLU offers nearly 40 academic majors and pre-professional programs. The rigorous and rewarding academic curriculum provides outstanding preparation for a wide variety of callings and a fulfilling life and livelihood.
TLU’s teaching-learning environment encourages personal interaction among students and their professors, and outside the classroom students are encouraged to participate in the numerous experiential learning opportunities available, including internships, study abroad programs and Washington Semester.
Texas Lutheran University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Texas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate