Apply to spray tan schools in USA, Southern California: 1-day airbrush tanning training in San Diego CA for beginners, beauty professionals, makeup artists & cosmetologists. Private spray tan certification program in Dallas & Austin TX, Corona, Riverside County CA close to Los Angeles. Sunless tan classes online to study at home in WA, IL, NY, NJ, NC, OH, PA, MA..
Positively Tan: Spray Tan Class: Positively Tan: Spray Tan Class provides online, Skype, private, and in-class spray tan training classes to students from across the U.S., Canada, and around the world.
As well as our upcoming in-class sessions in Dallas TX, we also provide private, 1-on-1 training in your own home or office, and online training available from the comfort of your own home, via Skype.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Otis College of Art and Design, based on Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, is an art and design college offering four year Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in fields that include Illustration, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Architecture, Digital Media, Product Design, and more. We also provide Master of Fine Arts degrees in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Public Practice, and Writing. Professional development and certificate programs are offered for non-degree students.
Otis' interdisciplinary curriculum embraces new technologies and emerging disciplines, combining these with established traditions with longtime strengths in fine arts and design. An Otis education prepares students to embrace an expanded role for artists and designers to fully engage in social, economic, and cultural change.
Our graduates are citizens who are committed to community well-being on both local and global scales. They incorporate human values, social responsibility, and ethics in their thinking and action.
Otis College of Art and Design programs are accredited by WASC and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Integrated Learning
- Liberal Arts and Science
- Communication Arts
- Digital Media
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Product Design
- Toy Design, and more...
Master of Fine Arts Graduate Degree Programs:
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design
- Public Practice
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Yale MFA director Andrew Wood offers reasonably-priced acting classes in Hollywood / Los Angeles based on his training at the Yale School of Drama with Evan Yionoulis and Earl Gister. The course is aimed at the serious student of acting, advanced or beginner, who wants to reflect on his or her craft and scrutinize his or her notions of what acting is about.
His class will help students of all levels to do this. The technique he teaches is Stanislavsky-based, but the most important insights he offers are refinements or radical clarifications of Stanislavsky arrived at by his teachers at Yale.
These insights have not yet been written about to speak of, and are not widely known. And they probably never will be that widely known, because you can't really learn them from a book. You need someone to make it live before your eyes.
A few topics covered in the class may be somewhat familiar to the experienced student, but everyone will encounter several very provocative challenges to their notions of the craft of acting over the course of the ten weeks, guaranteed.