How to become a spray tan artist in the U.S: Spray tan training in Austin & Dallas Texas, 1-day airbrush tan program in San Diego for beginners, beauty industry professionals, makeup artists & cosmetologists. Private spray tan certification, sunless tanning classes online to study at home in Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Corona CA..
Positively Tan: Spray Tan Class: Positively Tan: Spray Tan Class provides comprehensive online, in-class and private airbrush tan training in a range of locations in the U.S. including Corona, Riverside County & San Diego in California; Dallas & Austin in Texas; and Honolulu in Hawaii. Teaching both beginners and professionals, our private / 1-on-1 training, in-class sessions, online lessons, and Skype-based spray tan classes are available to students from throughout the U.S. and around the world.
In Class Spray Tan Training: This 6-hour, hands-on spray tan training class is designed for who are interested in a face-to-face classroom setting with hands-on training to perfect the airbrush spray tanning art.
Great for those who are just starting the spray tan professionally and who enjoy learning with other students as well as getting hands-on training. Features include:
- 14-chapter training manual - Classroom Q&A - Certification at the end of the course - Hands-on training on up to 3 different body types - Access to private group with other students and trainers for ongoing support (at no additional cost) - Discounted rates on equipment and solution.
Private Certification Spray Tan Training: This course is designed for those who are interested in a customized 1-on-1 hands-on training to perfect the airbrush spray tanning art as well as learn about niches in the industry you specifically want to learn.
Features include: - A 14-chapter training manual - Customized information packet - 1-on-1 attention (in your own home or office) - Certification at the end of the course - Hands-on training on multiple body types - Access to private group with other students and trainers for ongoing support (at no additional cost) - Discounted rates on equipment and solution
Online Spray Tan Certification & Business Training (Worldwide) The online course is designed for those who want to gain solid knowledge to perfect the airbrush spray tanning art at their own pace.
Once you have completed the manual, you get the opportunity to consult with a certified spray tanning technician to clarify any questions you may have.
A 20-question certification exam is sent to you via e-mail once you complete your manual and consultation with the trainer. You need 80% to pass. Your certification will be mailed to your address within 5 business days.
Features include: - A comprehensive 14-chapter HVLP spay tan training manual in PDF format (sent immediately) - Individual consulting with certified & experienced trainer - Certification at the end of the course - Demo videos - Access to private group with other students and trainers for ongoing support - Discounted rates on equipment and solution
Skype-based Spray Tan Training: We also provide beginner to advanced level comprehensive certification spray tan training via Skype.
Student Testimonials: “Going into this class I didn’t know what to expect, but Kelly made the experience awesome! I really had no clue where to start or what I needed to purchase in order to to get my business off the ground, but Kelly has helped me every step of the way! - Jennifer C., Murrieta, CA.
“Kelly is so wonderful. Not only is she knowledgable and professional, but she is passionate about her students success. The course is thorough and explained very well. The course left me excited and motivated to start my spray tan business.” - Beana H., Corona, CA
MicMakeupSchool is a world-renowned traveling makeup school that offers one-day professional make-up artist training and certification programs in a range of cities throughout the United States. We offer our make-up classes in San Diego, CA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL and Washington DC among many others. Our makeup programs are only offered in each city four times a year so early booking is essential.
Our make-up programs are taught by a renowned LA makeup artist and cater for all skill levels - from beginner to advanced. Every class is hands-on and has a maximum number of 18 students. This creates an environment where each student has easy access to the instructor to ask questions or review their makeup techniques. Upon completion of the course curriculum, students will receive a Certificate representing achievement in Elite Makeup Artistry.
A career as a professional makeup artist is an exciting choice. The fashion and entertainment industries offer several opportunities for well-trained makeup artists. This short make-up courses are ideal for the working individual who wants to start their career as a makeup artist in the shortest amount of time.
- Makeup Principles Certification
- Bridal Makeup Certification
- HD Film / Photo / TV Makeup Certification
- HD Red Carpet Makeup Certification
- Basic Hairstyling for Makeup Artists Certification
- Makeup Artist Portfolio Day Certification
Classes consists of lecture - demo - application for each section.
Located in Pasadena, Southern California, Art Center College of Design provides a range of quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of art and design. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging.
Our faculty of accomplished photographers will guide you in your development, helping you articulate your ideas and specific intentions within the larger context of image making’s future. Our state-of-the-art traditional and digital labs support a wide variety of photographic processes. You will be able to stay abreast of the continuous technical transformations impacting photography, including the ways images are captured, enhanced and distributed.
Pasadena is conveniently located only 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley. Our college is easily-accessible for students living in South Pasadena, Altadena, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Temple City, San Gabriel, San Marino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, La Cañada Flintridge and other locations throughout Los Angeles County.
Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging
- Writing Studio or Writing Studio Intensive;
- Critical Practice
- Fine Art Photography
- History of Photography
- Still Life
- Location Lighting
- Stock Photograph
- Portfolio Development, and more...
Cosmo Beauty Academy is a vocational beauty school in Sacramento CA that specializes in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Manicuring certificate programs. We are a comprehensive, high tech institute that offers state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff for future professionals in the field of beauty treatment. Our quality programs feature hands-on training as well as field experience in salons for exposure to the actual profession and opportunistic future employers.
Cosmetology is one of the most creative, exciting, and rewarding careers available today. Cosmetology lets you become a working professional and begin earning money quickly. As a full time student, you’ll be able to complete your cosmetology education and be well on your way to a wonderful career in less than a year.
As a graduate of Cosmo Beauty Academy, you have opportunities to choose from a vast number of career options. Cosmo Beauty Academy is accredited through the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences.
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
The Lankershim Arts Center is an all-inclusive arts facility located in the heart of North Hollywood in the NoHo Arts District of Los Angeles. For the past 10 years, the Center has been operated by The Other Side of the Hill Productions, Inc., a registered not-for-profit company, providing quality theatre, fine art and various arts programs including acting classes for adults and kids.
The Center is home to the award-winning Road Theatre Company, NoHo Gallery LA and many arts programs geared to the growing NoHo arts community. Built circa 1939 as a Department of Water & Power Building, the Lankershim Arts Center was renovated and transformed into an arts center by the Department of Cultural Affairs of the City of Los Angeles. It is now a registered cultural landmark.
Theatre Program; Fine Art Programs; Various Arts Programs. Weekend & Evening classes include Developing a Script in Progress; Vocal Coaching and Marketing for Your Professional Career; The Brass Tacks of Acting.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production