Learn German in UAE: German language courses in Dubai, private German lessons, intensive German for beginners, conversational German, language exam prep for high school/ college students, business German for professionals, company executives, diplomats. Find a German tutor in Abu Dhabi..
Eton Institute is an internationally-accredited language course provider based in Dubai & Abu Dhabi in the Middle East, as well as in Europe and North America. A wide range of beginner to advanced level German language programs are available on-site and online to local and international students. Courses include Private German for adults & children, German Group classes, Online German lessons, and more.
All German language courses offered by Eton Institute are EAQUALS-accredited, and meet Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards set by Council of Europe. Eton Institute's flexible and tailored courses are designed to suit learners’ needs, and are facilitated by highly qualified and experienced tutors.
German Programs: - For beginner to advanced levels
- Regular Group German classes
- Intensive Group German courses
- Private / Semi-Private German lessons
- Weekend German courses
- Private / Semi-Private German for Kids
- Online German course
- German Courses via Software (Rosetta Stone)
Eton Institute is an international language training and professional development provider in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
They provide internationally-accredited courses in over 100 languages, teacher training, computer training, business skills training, and customised corporate training solutions.
Eton Institute offers a wide range of beginner to advanced level Arabic programs. These include Personalized Arabic courses, Private Arabic programs, Group classes, Arabic conversation, Online Arabic classes, and more.
Eton Institute provides flexible timetables and uniquely tailored courses to suit the learner’s needs. All training is facilitated by highly qualified and experienced instructors, teaching practical skills while maintaining competitive prices for individuals and businesses.
Headquartered in Dubai, and with operations in the Middle East, Europe and America, Eton Institute offers training both in-house and onsite, leveraging considerable experience in providing solutions that fit an individual’s or an organisation’s needs.
Do you want to improve your English language skills for professional or personal reasons? Before enrolling in an English course, you first need to check your level of English.
Learn4Good provides a free online English test that will help determine your current level. Based on your results, it will also recommend what to study next to meet your English language learning goals.
Online since 2003, this English level test is taken by thousands of English language students around the world each week.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.
Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result in a promotion or a higher salary.
Many people need to improve their English so that they can achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. These internationally-recognized exams are used to assess the English language skills of non-native English speakers, and are used by English-speaking universities and colleges worldwide as an admission requirement.
Golden Age Institute | Arabic Language Specialist, Dubai
Courses / Programs
Golden Age Institute is an Arabic language specialist for non-native speakers certified by KHDA, UAE Ministry of Education.
Many reasons to learn Arabic with us:
1. Specialist Arabic language institute for non-native Arabic speakers for all levels (beginner, to expert).
2. Teachers are not only native Arabic speakers but also qualified and experienced.
3. Modern Standard Arabic is taught based on a reputed method for non-native speakers used by numerous institutes and universities worldwide.
4. Multiple speciality courses taught based on Arabic language, such as: Levantine Arabic (Syro-Lebanese), Emirati Dialect...
5. Courses are taught in total immersion Arabic is explained in Arabic with minimum use of English but the use of various material (Video, Audio, Flash cards and more).
6. Small groups: average to 8 students per class.
7. Flexible timings and various Programs (Evening, Week end, Private, Semi-Private, Specialities, Immersion, Corporate, Summer Camp)
8. Easily accessible in 506 Swiss Tower – Cluster Y – JLT
9. Many courses offered over an Academic year that provides the regularity, frequency and depth required to learn a language permanently.
10. Competitive prices
Arabic Language courses for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
• One to one : Private and Semi-private Arabic courses
• Resident Program: Flexible part-time Arabic courses for small groups (Morning, Evening, Week-end)
• Arabic Immersion courses (3h to 5 hours daily and 60h to 100 hours per month)
• Corporate Arabic courses – Speak your clients’ language. (Bespoke Arabic courses tailored to your company needs)
• Arabic Speciality courses (Business Arabic, Emirati Dialect,...)
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for UAE and international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
• General English
• Group English language courses
• Private English lessons
• Intensive English immersion courses
• Business English courses
• Corporate English Training
• IELTS and TOEFL Exam preparation
• English Exam preparation
• English Summer courses
• English Language courses for Kids
• Kids summer camp courses
• Arabic courses for adults
• Arabic courses for kids