Universal Care Home Health, Albuquerque: Join a dedicated team at Universal Home Care Health, a nurse career training provider in Albuquerque, New Mexico offering a State-approved Certified Nursing Assistant program. You can choose your preferred schedule. We run day, evening and weekend classes as well as classes taught through Spanish. Train to become a genuine home care professional with Universal Care Home Help. Our CNA program will give you everything you need to become a professional home-care worker. Our Home Health programs have helped thousands of people in need of care in the area. Enrollment has begun, so contact us today to join a class that suits your daily schedule.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA)
Courses / Programs
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA) in San Antonio and McAllen TX, is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
An applicant to the College must: a. be a high school graduate, or b. possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate. If applicants who attended high school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. Accredited Member, Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The School of Health, Wellness, and Public Safety at Central New Mexico Community College
Courses / Programs
The School of Health, Wellness & Public Safety (HWPS) at Central New Mexico Community College is committed to providing quality nursing and healthcare training programs from our seven campuses across Albuquerque, NM. HWPS offers credit and non-credit programs that lead to certificates, associate degrees and skill upgrading in fields including Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Surgical Technology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Our mission is to create educational opportunities and community partnerships while pursuing a level of community college excellence that is worthy of local and national recognition. All HWPS programs except Nursing Assistant and Nursing Home/Home Health Attendant require a high school diploma or equivalent and completion of the CNM placement tests to enroll. Most programs also have prerequisites that must be met prior to enrolling.
The School of HWPS is committed to student learning, also referred to as "academic achievement." The learning system includes a quality curriculum, effective teaching and learning strategies, and classroom, laboratory and community resources.
Take the first step towards a rewarding new career in the exciting fields of beauty and wellness!
Conveniently situated in Albuquerque, Aveda Institute New Mexico provides quality training programs in the fields of Cosmetology and Esthiology.
Our comprehensive training programs equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed as a working esthetician or professional cosmetologist, whether as an employee or as the owner of your own beauty salon.
Our well-rounded curriculum provides a excellent balance of theoretical knowledge, practical / hands-on training, and business skills. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.
We aim to prepare our graduates to succeed in any professional environment, whether you wish to offer a full range of salon services, become an exclusive nail service provider, or focus on delivering world-class spa experiences.
Aveda is globally recognized manufacturer of naturally-derived products, with a reputation for providing top-quality, holistic and eco-conscious beauty and wellness solutions.
Our students are ambassadors of the Aveda brand, and graduating from a recognized and trusted cosmetology / esthiology school will make you extremely attractive to potential employers.
At Aveda, we embrace technology and incorporate multimedia teaching techniques to provide all of our students with the resources you need to learn about and explore the world of beauty and fashion.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in New Mexico with online classes you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• The world's first spray tan training academy, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and throughout New Mexico and nationwide.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs onsite in a host of cities throughout the United States, including Houston & Dallas TX, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, Oklahoma City OK and many others.
• All of our spray tan training courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee!
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique...I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Long Beach CA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Mexico, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate