Albuquerque CNA classes: Certified nurse assistant program in New Mexico, CNA certification in Bernalillo County. Allied health career training, nursing aide, evening & weekend CNA classes, nursing aide course.
Universal Care Home Health: Universal Care Home Health offers State-Approved Certified Nurse Assistant training in Albequerque. Find us at our location at 8015 Mountain Road Suite 116B Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110.
Situated in Aurora CO, just 20 minutes east of Downtown Denver, APLMED Academy offers a range of allied health and medical certificate programs including CNA, Phlebotomy, EKG Technician, Medical Billing & Coding, and more.
Our courses give students the knowledge and skills to kick start their career in the medical field. Our students learn in an intimate and hands-on classroom setting.
APLMED programs teach students to use equipment, communicate by using medical terminology, and understand the importance of patient safety and medical ethics.
All of our educators have had careers in the field that they are teaching and they provide an inside look into the industry with first hand experiences.
Each course is built so our students are able to confidently start a career in their chosen field. Take the first step to a medical career with APLMED Academy.
Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, GateWay Community College is a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. We are an institution of higher education, providing effective, accessible and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment resulting in student development and success. We seek to develop opportunities that are innovative and responsive to the diverse learning needs of the changing community, and GateWay is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs, including:
- Basic Critical Care
- Advanced Critical Care
- IV Therapy and Medical Skills
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Physical Assessment
- School Health Assisting
- School Nurse Certification
Western Career Training Center is an allied health career training school in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix. We provide a range of healthcare training programs.
At Western Career Training, we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.
The School of Health, Wellness, and Public Safety at Central New Mexico Community College
Courses / Programs
The School of Health, Wellness & Public Safety (HWPS) at Central New Mexico Community College is committed to providing quality nursing and healthcare training programs from our seven campuses across Albuquerque, NM. HWPS offers credit and non-credit programs that lead to certificates, associate degrees and skill upgrading in fields including Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Surgical Technology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Our mission is to create educational opportunities and community partnerships while pursuing a level of community college excellence that is worthy of local and national recognition. All HWPS programs except Nursing Assistant and Nursing Home/Home Health Attendant require a high school diploma or equivalent and completion of the CNM placement tests to enroll. Most programs also have prerequisites that must be met prior to enrolling.
The School of HWPS is committed to student learning, also referred to as "academic achievement." The learning system includes a quality curriculum, effective teaching and learning strategies, and classroom, laboratory and community resources.
LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants, Phoenix
Courses / Programs
Located in the Foothill Acres suburb just north of Phoenix AZ, LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants have been providing education in Nursing Assistant training since 1998. We offer 3, 5 and 9-week programs, depending on whether the student wishes to study in the morning, evening, or at the weekend. Our state-approved program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills required at the very foundation of nursing. We not only hope to continue to provide future students the best education to become a nursing assistant, but we strive to ensure that graduates from our program will be the best in their field.
Our Nursing Assistant program Arizona State Board of Nursing approved, and instruction is provided by Registered Nurses with years of experience in the field. Our students and graduates have a high percentage first-time passing rate for both the written and skills portion of the Arizona State Certification Exam. Our small class sizes ensure personalized learning for each of our students, and we have open enrollment with 2-3 new classes beginning each month. Contact us today and kick-start your career in the healthcare industry.
Day, evening & weekend Nursing Assistant training programs
- 3, 5 & 9-week program options
- Basic nursing skills
- Open since 1998
- Experienced instructors
- Small class sizes
- Personalized learning experience
- High pass rate in Arizona State Exam
- 2-3 classes beginning every month
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in New Mexico with online classes you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• The world's first spray tan training academy, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and throughout New Mexico and nationwide.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs onsite in a host of cities throughout the United States, including Houston & Dallas TX, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, Oklahoma City OK and many others.
• All of our spray tan training courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee!
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique...I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Long Beach CA