Canada Cisco training online: CCNA certification program in Ontario, distance learning courses for IT professionals. Home study computer training in Ottawa, Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB, Quebec, US, NY, CA...
ARP Technologies: Are you searching for high-quality online Cisco training? Based in Ottawa, Ontario, ARP Technologies provides a range of online Cisco training and certification programs. Our online Cisco courses offer the same high quality IT training and instruction that Cisco customers would receive in the traditional classroom.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
By incorporating slides, notes, examples, and Q & A sessions, ARP's instructors deliver the classroom experience right to each participant. Our online Cisco training is completely interactive; students have ample opportunity for discussion with the instructor as well as with their peers.
Online Cisco Training & Certification Programs: - Cisco Design
- Routing & Switching
- Video Conferencing
- Network Security
- CCNA Certification Bootcamps
- Storage/Data Center
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Toronto, Durham College is a career training institution that provides a wide range of online / distance learning Certificate & Diploma Programs to students from around the world.
Online learners can access their courses and technical support 24 hours a day/seven days a week. Off-site learners only are responsible for software/hardware requirements.
Durham College understands that some students learn best in a classroom setting while others would benefit from the flexibility of off-site learning. Benefits of our online courses include dedicated support staff, flexible schedules, and peer support of fellow students.
Memorial University of Newfoundland is unique among Canadian universities, in that we offer online and distance education, media, design and production capabilities and teaching and learning support.
We provide a range of Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs, as well as Diploma and Certificate level courses in fields including Nursing, Maritime Studies, Technology, and more.
With 40 years experience in distance education delivery and leadership, we can provide you with all the benefits of a residential university, added to the convenience of learning online.
With over 350 online undergraduate and graduate degree-courses, we provide the selection you’re looking for. You can start or complete your degree, go back for that graduate program, or just complete a few courses.
Course Categories include:
- Business Administration
- Law and Society
- Psychology, and many more..
Northwest Community College, Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT)
Courses / Programs
Based in North-West British Columbia, Northwest Community College (NWCC) is a publicly funded, government accredited, public post-secondary educational institution.
We provide online Certificate & Diploma programs in fields including Business Technology, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, and Information & Communication Technology.
Our distance learning programs prepare students for general and specialized administrative support positions in a variety of business, education, and IT settings.
Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, discover a new hobby, advance in your career or start a new one – Northwest Community College's Continuing Education & Industry Training (CEIT) department has courses, certificates, and lectures that are flexible and convienient.
University Canada West - Business Communication Degree Online
Courses / Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication:
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication online syllabus is largely focused on how media and communications function in the contemporary business world. Those studying the Online BA will acquire knowledge and skills which lay the foundations for a career such as journalism, public relations or advertising.
Those who graduate from the Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication program will find themselves able to evaluate the effectiveness and integration of all types of media and communication, as well as creating content which follows ethical and legal requirements for a variety of different mediums.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Communications Theory
• Information Gathering
• Writing for the Media
• Visual Communications
• Marketing Management
• Organizational behaviour
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Social Media
• Legal & Ethical Issues in Mass Media
• Technical Writing & Business Communications
• Professional Communications
• Media & Government
• Public Relations in Practice & Theory
• Research Methodology
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Communication Strategy
• Communication Capstone 1
• Communication Capstone 2
• Study from your home or office at your own pace, and earn an Authorized Court Transcriptionist certification or a Digital Legal Monitor qualification from a Ministry-approved career training school.
• Based in Toronto and Ottawa, Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies provides an in-depth, 14-week Court Transcription Certification Program online to students living in Canada. We also offer a 4-week to 4-month Digital Legal Monitor course.
• Our courses are taught by qualified, seasoned professionals who provide engaging, expert instruction coupled with guided practice and real-world application.
• We are committed to the success of our students by providing them with a comprehensive education in court transcript production and ensuring that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Court Transcription students work through the material at your own leisure. The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
• Successful graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT.
• The Digital Monitor course is taught entirely online. A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and more.
Since 1980, Canadian Tourism College (CTC) in Vancouver and Surrey, has been a leader in training Tourism and Hospitality professionals. Canadian Tourism College offers an online Travel Agent Certificate Program that allows you to study at your convenience.
We are pleased to announce that the Travel Agent Certificate now has 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors.
CTC is a fully accredited college of the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) in the Province of British Columbia and is proud to earn Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation from the Province of British Columbia.
Canadian Tourism College is recognized throughout the travel and tourism industry as the leader in quality training, and remains guided by one basic principle: we put the needs of our students first.
- 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- Study at your convenience
- Comprehensive training in fares and tickets
- Travel reservations
- Leisure travel
- Computer reservation system SABRE