Canada Cisco training online: CCNA certification program in Ontario, distance learning courses for IT professionals. Home study computer training in Ottawa, Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB, Quebec, US, NY, CA...
ARP Technologies: Are you searching for high-quality online Cisco training? Based in Ottawa, Ontario, ARP Technologies provides a range of online Cisco training and certification programs. Our online Cisco courses offer the same high quality IT training and instruction that Cisco customers would receive in the traditional classroom.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
By incorporating slides, notes, examples, and Q & A sessions, ARP's instructors deliver the classroom experience right to each participant. Our online Cisco training is completely interactive; students have ample opportunity for discussion with the instructor as well as with their peers.
Online Cisco Training & Certification Programs: - Cisco Design
- Routing & Switching
- Video Conferencing
- Network Security
- CCNA Certification Bootcamps
- Storage/Data Center
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-06-10 were from:
CAPE TOWN, South Africa;
Soule, South Korea;
London, UK & England;
Biggleswade, UK & England;
South Africa, South Africa;
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Dallas /Texas, USA;
Ottawa / Barrhaven;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
University Canada West - Online Bachelor of Commerce
Courses / Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Bachelor of Commerce:
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) online syllabus consists of four tiers: university foundation, disciplinary foundation, disciplinary applications, and integrative applications. As a whole, the qualification covers the foundations of all aspects of businesses and the way they are operated. You will see vast improvements in your writing and research skills, as well as the ability to perform well as part of a team.
Those who graduate from the ACBSP-accredited Bachelor of Commerce online program will gain a new found knowledge of contemporary business practices, and the refined ability to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Tier 1 University Foundation
• Principles of Accounting
• Introduction to Business
• Mass Media & Society
plus 7 modules
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Information Systems for Managers
• Communications Theory
• Writing for Specific Audiences
• Organizational Behaviour
• Marketing Management
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Managerial Accounting
• Business Law
• Professional Communications
• Research Methodology
• Human Resource Management
• Operations Management
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Strategy and Decision Making
• Business Capstone 1
• Business Capstone 2
Based in Toronto, Ontario, CITT is Canada's leading professional development organization in the supply chain and transportation logistics sector. We provide a range of online / distance learning courses in business and logistics fields including Transportation Systems, Logistics Processes, Transportation Law, and more. The CITT Program of Study challenges participants to develop research and analytical skills that will help them throughout their careers by enabling them to make sound business decisions based on their integrated logistics thinking.
Whether you're new to the logistics industry, or a more experienced logistician, you'll find the CITT Designation can help boost your career and enhance your professional credibility. Courses are not only theoretical, but also provide practical skills training, and offer a diversity of knowledge that is crucial to acquiring the skill-set necessary to meet and exceed the challenges of today's marketplace. The CITT Designation continues to be Canada's most respected and widely held professional designation in the supply chain and logistics field
Online Business Knowledge Courses:
- Business Approach to Writing
- Business Law
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management
- Introductory Economics
- Marketing: An Introduction
- Organizational Behaviour
- Risk Assessment
• Study from your home or office at your own pace, and earn an Authorized Court Transcriptionist certification or a Digital Legal Monitor qualification from a Ministry-approved career training school.
• Based in Toronto and Ottawa, Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies provides an in-depth, 14-week Court Transcription Certification Program online to students living in Canada. We also offer a 4-week to 4-month Digital Legal Monitor course.
• Our courses are taught by qualified, seasoned professionals who provide engaging, expert instruction coupled with guided practice and real-world application.
• We are committed to the success of our students by providing them with a comprehensive education in court transcript production and ensuring that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Court Transcription students work through the material at your own leisure. The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
• Successful graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT.
• The Digital Monitor course is taught entirely online. A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and more.
Based in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Yorkville University is a private, online institution of higher learning. We offer three quality distance education degree programs to students across Canada, North Americ,a and from around the world.
Our Degree programs include Counselling Psychology, Adult Education, and Business Administration. The Yorkville online learning environment provides the perfect learning platform for adults who have full-time careers or family obligations but still wish to earn a university degree.
The Master of Education in Adult Education, and the Bachelor in Business Administration degree programs are taught entirely online, while the Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology is offered using an online/blended delivery model.
Our faculty are experienced teachers at the top of their fields, have doctoral degrees, are licensed practitioners or have extensive practical experience.
Based in Northern Alberta, Athabasca University is a worldwide leader in quality distance education, providing a wide range of online Undergraduate and Graduate programs, including Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters Degree levels. We have over 700 courses in a large selection of arts, science, and professional disciplines.
Most AU courses are delivered through distance learning as individualized study. If you prefer the structure of learning in a classroom or online with other students, we also offer grouped study courses across Canada.
Our courses are designed for study online, at a distance, or in a classroom so you can continue your education without sacrificing personal, family, career, or community commitments. Our course fees include all textbooks and materials, so you will know what you're paying at the start.
At AU, we are dedicated to the removal of barriers that restrict access to success in university-level study, and to increasing equality of educational opportunity for adult learners worldwide. Our approach to post-secondary education is based on four key principles: excellence, openness, flexibility and innovation.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resources
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science
- Certificates of Completion
- University Certificates
- University Diplomas
- Science and Technology
• The International Career Institute (ICI) provides a comprehensive range of online / distance education courses to students in Canada and around the world.
• We deliver over 100 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad variety of people and businesses around the world.
• Our distance education courses are offered at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level in career fields that include Business, Professional Services, Design, Health, and more.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is an Australian-based worldwide leader in distance education with some of the most diverse course offerings available to students.
• It is part of a network of affiliated colleges established in 1978 which together educate tens of thousands of students yearly worldwide.
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
• ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Association of Private Career Colleges, and by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council.
Student Review: "The diploma, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired through ICI played a significant role in my achieving my position. Thank you ICI! You have given me the opportunity of making my dreams a reality." - Antonia