Online applied business technology courses in Canada: ABT programs online, accounting certificate, distance learning office assistant certification programs. Home study business training, correspondence courses for students in Vancouver BC, Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, London, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, Calgary, Alberta...
Northwest Community College, Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT): Established in 1975, Northwest Community College (NWCC) is a publicly funded, government accredited, post-secondary online educational institution in North-West British Columbia. We provide online Certificate & Diploma courses through our Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT) department.
Our programs offer provincially-accredited, and online learning with NWCC is convenient, supportive and flexible. Online Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Early Childhood Education
- Information & Communication Technology
- Applied Business Technology
- Business Administration
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Yorkville University is a private, online institution of higher learning. We offer three quality distance education degree programs to students across Canada, North Americ,a and from around the world.
Our Degree programs include Counselling Psychology, Adult Education, and Business Administration. The Yorkville online learning environment provides the perfect learning platform for adults who have full-time careers or family obligations but still wish to earn a university degree.
The Master of Education in Adult Education, and the Bachelor in Business Administration degree programs are taught entirely online, while the Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology is offered using an online/blended delivery model.
Our faculty are experienced teachers at the top of their fields, have doctoral degrees, are licensed practitioners or have extensive practical experience.
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
Based in Vancouver, CG Spectrum is an industry-leading online school for Animation, VFX, Modeling and Concept Art. With a faculty featuring industry heavyweights working in feature film and AAA games, we strive to give you the most personal training available. We provide a range of online Diploma courses and short courses in subjects such as 3D Character Animation, 3D Modeling, Concept Design, Visual Effects, and more.
At CG Spectrum, our goal is to make our students the most employable artists in the film and games industry. CG Spectrum is different to other online schools; our class sizes are much smaller and we spend much more time with our students.
Our mission is to see each of our students as individuals with goals and dreams, not just as a number lost in the crowd. To provide them with the world's most personalized education from the industry's best artists by catering to their specific needs through the provision of constant feedback and support, giving our students a competitive edge to succeed in an ever changing industry.
With nine out of 10 graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice. Our Distance Education courses provide you with personalized teacher support and feedback as you pursue an interest, a designation or a certificate in a wide range of fields including Architectural Studies, Business Administration, Health Services, and more.
Continuing Education at George Brown College offers distance education courses in a variety of ways. The courses may be teacher-directed online, self-directed online, OntarioLearn online, CD-based with online support, DVD-based with online support or paper-based with online support.
Many people choose to study in the comfort of their own homes, but distance education gives you the flexibility to learn wherever it is most convenient for you. Some of our distance education courses are semester-based. So, as with an in-class course, you generally need to register in advance of the course start date or shortly thereafter. But some of our distance education courses are continuous intake.
Course Categories include:
- Architectural Studies
- Business Studies
- Community Services
- Construction and Maintenance
- Dental Health
- Emergency Management Leadership
- General English
- Health Services
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Technology
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Operations Management
- Technical Training
- Visual Arts and Design
- Writing and Publishing
Homburg Academy, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Courses / Programs
Study with one of the world's premier providers of online Real Estate education! Homburg Academy education institutions create and deliver online-based Certificate programs specialized in Real Estate education to students all over the world. We provide online learning from our institutions based in Prince Edward Island, Canada, and Zurich, Switzerland.
Homburg Academy aim to advance the science and knowledge of Real Estate by fostering innovation, original discovery, and new insight on all aspects of the built environment and to promote the dissemination of knowledge through professional development training and education courses.
The programs that we provide are inter-disciplinary, and combine insights from the social, human, and technical sciences to provide a well-rounded approach to Real Estate development and management of a Real Estate firm. Join us and kick-start a career in this exciting and growing field.
- Accounting for Business Managers
- Advanced Real Estate Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance for Real Estate
- Creating Reliable Valuations
- English Composition
- Financial Modeling for Excel
- Introduction to Business
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Maptitude Introduction
- Marketing Essentials
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Risk and Portfolio Management
- Strategic Negotiation
- Sustainable Land Use