Online applied business technology courses in Canada: ABT programs online, accounting certificate, distance learning office assistant certification programs. Home study business training, correspondence courses for students in Vancouver BC, Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, London, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, Calgary, Alberta...
Northwest Community College, Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT): Established in 1975, Northwest Community College (NWCC) is a publicly funded, government accredited, post-secondary online educational institution in North-West British Columbia. We provide online Certificate & Diploma courses through our Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT) department.
Our programs offer provincially-accredited, and online learning with NWCC is convenient, supportive and flexible. Online Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Early Childhood Education
- Information & Communication Technology
- Applied Business Technology
- Business Administration
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Calgary AB, the Inflight Institute provides online cabin crew certificate and training courses for students throughout Canada and worldwide.
Our online pre-qualification training is industry recognized and not offered by any other training organization. In fact, it is a requirement of many member airlines that you have a certificate from the Inflight Institute before applying or attending their airline's ground school.
Established in 1999, the Inflight Institute has become one of the world's most trusted airline training schools. Working with many of the world’s national and international airlines on a daily basis, the Inflight Institute is directly connected to the aviation industry and we are known as world leaders.
Designed by internationally-recognized aviation professionals, our comprehensive cabin crew training programs include the same topics and high quality courseware that we deliver to our airlines. This ensures that you get the relevant experience that airlines are looking for.
We provide a complete airline training experience that you can study entirely online from the comfort of your own home. Completing a cabin crew certificate program may reduce the live training time that an airline needs to provide you to get you flying!
• How to Become a Flight Attendant
• Prepare to Fly
• Interference with Crew Member Training
• Senior Cabin Crew & Leadership Training
• Safe Food Handling
• Dangerous Goods Training
• Exclusively for Managers
Aircraft Type Courses:
• Boeing 737-700 NG
• Airbus A330
• Embraer-175 & more..
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business and arts-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Associate of Arts:
The Associate of Arts (AA) online syllabus is focused on providing students with a broad foundation of knowledge. Students pursuing an AA degree will acquire a base of skills and knowledge needed to pursue additional post-secondary education or to enter the workforce.
The AA degree is accepted for transfer into bachelor degree programs at University Canada West (UCW) and BC degree-granting institutions if other admission requirements are met.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Online Associate of Arts undergraduate degree program:
Tier 1: University Foundation 1
• Two first-year English courses
• One Science course
• One Mathematics or Computing Science course
• Two Humanities courses
• Two Social Science courses
• Two Arts elective course
Tier 2 University Foundation II
• One (1) Lab Science course
• Six (6) second-year Arts courses
• Three (3) general electives
Founded in 2005, Rouxbe is an online cooking school based in Vancouver, Canada. We provide a range of cooking certification courses online for cooks of all levels - from amateur home cooks to professional chefs.
Rouxbe will help you to master and create your own recipes using our intuitive learning technology with instructor support. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office anywhere in the world at times that best suit your schedule.
Our comprehensive courses are taught using instructional lesson content, exercises, practice recipes, and additional education learning modules. Our courses cover broader cooking subject matter, include more robust assessment features. On graduating, you will receive a "Certificate of Completion".
Covering a wide range of topics, our general cooking courses range in length from just a few short units, to more comprehensive courses that can be followed over several weeks or even months.
Designed for cooks who want to work in the industry, Rouxbe Professional Cooking Courses (“Rouxbe Pro”) are equivalent to the material covered in top professional culinary schools around the world.
Begin your course when you want and progress through the content on your own schedule. Broken down into clear, contextualized units that are accessible to even the average home cook, this series of courses is a cost-effective complement to on-the-job training.
Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science & Technology
Courses / Programs
The Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST) is a leader in superior online education, focused on students and lifelong learning. Based in Saskatoon, we are Saskatchewan's primary public institution for post-secondary technical education and skills training, recognized nationally and internationally for its expertise and innovation in online / distance education. Online Diploma & Certificate courses are offered in academic fields including Nursing, Technology, Business, and many more.
SIAST offers many credit and non-credit courses through distance learning. In some instances, an entire program can be available through distance learning delivery methods.
More than 15,000 students were enrolled in SIAST programs in the most recent academic year; additionally, the organization drew almost 25,000 individual course registrations.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education for home study in Canada, the U.S., UK & worldwide.
• Through experienced industry-based faculty and the latest resources, ICI delivers close to 100 exciting career and lifestyle-focused courses to a broad range of people around the world.
• Our online courses are offered at certificate, diploma and advanced diploma level in a range of career fields.
• We provide a learning schedule to suit You - to fit into your lifestyle and study at your own pace!
• ICI is a provider of courses used by individuals, business and government to improve the skill sets and performance of personal careers, staff and management.
• We are an accredited and recognised member of the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
Student Testimonial: "I wasn’t able to leave my full time job to study so distance learning suited me best. I was able to set my own timetable and submit assessments around my own commitments. Had it not been for the flexible nature of the course I would not been able complete my studies!" - Michael