Colleges in BC: College in Vancouver Island, career training school in Nanaimo, diploma & certificate programs in business, accounting, allied health care, office administration, web design, hospitality, IT certification, Microsoft MCSE, MCSA training courses....
Academy of Learning: Academy of Learning, located in Nanaimo BC (55 km west of Vancouver), is a career and business training school offering diploma and certificate programs in Accounting, Business, Customer Service, Healthcare, Home Inspection, Hospitality, Information Technology, Office Administration and Web Design.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
In today’s business world, where quality training is not only important but essential to career success, Academy of Learning stands out as a training provider relied on by students, employers and government agencies. No other private post-secondary college can match the variety of programs that Academy of Learning offers.
Courses / Programs:
Certificate & Diploma Programs in: Accounting; Business; Customer Service; Healthcare; Home Inspection; Hospitality; Information Technology; Office Administration; Web Design.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Vancouver Career College, BC is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills. There are six locations in BC province - Abbotsford, Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna. Our career-training programs at our Abbotsford campus will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of health care and ESL teaching. Our diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Providing industry-leading training since 1996, Rhodes Wellness College is recognized as a leader in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills training in Canada.
Our college campus is conveniently located in the center of beautiful Downtown Vancouver, BC. Rhodes graduates have the skills and experience employers seek. Employers frequently request our graduates because of the experiential nature of our training. Typically, between 80 and 95% of our graduates find work within the wellness, life skills, coaching and counselling fields within eight weeks of graduation.
At Rhodes, we use the experiential learning model - the process of actively engaging students in an authentic experience that will have benefits and consequences.
Students make discoveries and experiment with knowledge themselves instead of hearing or reading about the experiences of others. Students also reflect on their experiences, thus developing new skills, new attitudes, and new theories or ways of thinking.
Students are supported by on-site employment counsellors who will help them secure a practicum and achieve their career goals. We are dedicated to the belief that our success is measured by your success.
Certified training programs in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills:
- Professional Counsellor Diploma
- Wellness Counsellor Diploma
- Life Coach Diploma
- Life Skills Coach Certificate
- Life Skills Counsellor Certificate
All of the programs are taught experientially. This means hands-on training and practical experience in the community, giving you the confidence in your new skills and networking in the field to start your career.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
Situated in Downtown Richmond BC, just south of Vancouver, Universal Learning Institute (ULI) was founded in 1996 with the mission of providing individualized learning opportunities for people seeking employment or wanting to upgrade their work skills.
ULI offers a full range of career programs, from one day training to two years programs. Most courses can be started every month.
All courses are conducted in a small class environment with frequent interactions between students and instructors.
• Early Childhood Mental Health
• Global Health
• Integrative Mental Health
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Professional Career Skills
• Wound Care & Suturing
• Managerial Finance
• Strategic Project Leadership
• Educational Technology...