Stenberg College: Stenberg College's campus in Surrey, BC, is located at Central City just off the King George Boulevard at 102nd Avenue. This world-class facility also houses Simon Fraser University and one of Greater Vancouver’s largest shopping centres as well as Fraser Health's regional offices for academic development, health promotion, population health, and corporate and strategic services. Conveniently located one-half block from the Surrey Central Skytrain station the campus is modern and accessible.
The Stenberg College campus is easily accessed by car or public transit. We are located across 102nd Avenue from the Surrey Central Skytrain and Bus Station and for those who drive; a convenient parkade is available off of University Drive (134a Street).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-23 were from:
Burlington Twp; New Jersey, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Bow Valley College's North Campus is centrally located in downtown Calgary in South Alberta, near C-Train and transit routes. Our main North Campus is one of many campuses and learning centres in Calgary and throughout southern Alberta. Bow Valley College provides a selection of more than 50 career program offerings and the tools to help you succeed. Since we opened our doors in 1965, we have helped more than 300,000 students build successful careers.
Bow Valley College delivers programs and skills that make you think in new and creative ways, removing barriers to fulfilling and lasting employment. In fact, 94 per cent of our graduates find jobs in their chosen career within six months of graduation. Whether you want to be a nurse, a pharmacy technician, an event planner, work with children or help people get back on their feet through justice studies, Bow Valley College offers a career program that is right for you.
Building your career is not a step you have to take alone. We support students throughout their studies and beyond. You can learn in class, online, part time or full time, in Calgary or in the comfort of your home – whatever works with your schedule and your life.
Certificate & Diploma Career Training programs include:
- Aboriginal Practical Nurse Diploma
- Accounting And Financial Management Certificate
- Administrative Professional Certificate
- Business Administration Diploma
- Early Learning and Child Care Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- High School Upgrading
- Hospital Unit Clerk Certificate
- Justice Studies Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Practical Nurse Diploma
- ESL programs
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Metro College of Technology is a private continuing education institution in Toronto, Ontario, Canada which is well-known for our practical and advanced courses and programs, specializing in adult education. We offer a range of certificate and diploma programs in the faculties of Business and Management; Engineering and Technology; Information Technology; Healthcare and Legal Services.
The courses and programs represent cutting edge technology and the skills needed to meet today's dynamic job market are developed. Along with theory-based instruction, students receive intensive hands-on training brought by the instructor in the current job market, providing them with a unique advantage to secure a successful future, making our courses and programs rank as one of the best colleges in Toronto.
To graduate from a program with working experience, students must complete practicum (internship). To be competent for intermediate or advanced level positions, students are required to complete a co-op placement or a challenging project.
Diploma & Certificate courses include:
- Computerized Accounting and Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Civil Engineering Design and Technology
- CNC & MasterCAM Technology Course
- Programming and System Analysis
- Network and Database Administration
- Software Training for Data Analysts, Computer Programmers and Statisticians (SAS)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
With academies in both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academes are the largest Hair Styling and Esthetics schools in Canada.
The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience. We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses. The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas.
We're proud of our EC Exclusive Programs including EC Advanced Hair Cutting and Colouring Program, EC Buisness Principles.
Additionally our industry partnerships with leaders such as MAC Cosmetics, SharpLight, and ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council Certified).