College in Canada: Training courses in Toronto ON, full-time, part-time diploma & certificate programs in business, management, accounting, health care. IT training, career school in Greater Toronto area.
Canadian College Of Business, Science & Technology: Canadian College of Business, Science & Technology (CCBST) is a Toronto-based Career College offering an array of certificate & diploma courses in the field of Management, Science and Technology. The College offers several full time and part-time diploma programs and numerous certification courses, ranging in duration from three months to two years, in fields such as Accounting, Business, Computers and Health Care. The college is registered as a career college with Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Full & Part-time Diploma and Certificate Programs:
The College offers several full time and part-time diploma programs and numerous certification courses, ranging in duration from three months to two years, in fields such as Accounting, Business, Computers and Health Care, including:
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Providing industry-leading training since 1996, Rhodes Wellness College is recognized as a leader in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills training in Canada.
Our college campus is conveniently located in the center of beautiful Downtown Vancouver, BC. Rhodes graduates have the skills and experience employers seek. Employers frequently request our graduates because of the experiential nature of our training. Typically, between 80 and 95% of our graduates find work within the wellness, life skills, coaching and counselling fields within eight weeks of graduation.
At Rhodes, we use the experiential learning model - the process of actively engaging students in an authentic experience that will have benefits and consequences.
Students make discoveries and experiment with knowledge themselves instead of hearing or reading about the experiences of others. Students also reflect on their experiences, thus developing new skills, new attitudes, and new theories or ways of thinking.
Students are supported by on-site employment counsellors who will help them secure a practicum and achieve their career goals. We are dedicated to the belief that our success is measured by your success.
Certified training programs in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills:
- Professional Counsellor Diploma
- Wellness Counsellor Diploma
- Life Coach Diploma
- Life Skills Coach Certificate
- Life Skills Counsellor Certificate
All of the programs are taught experientially. This means hands-on training and practical experience in the community, giving you the confidence in your new skills and networking in the field to start your career.
Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Situated in North York ON, just 20 minutes north of downtown Toronto, Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS) is Canada's premier life sciences and pharmaceutical training college. We provide a wide range of Certificate and Diploma courses specifically related to the Pharma, Biopharma, Food, and Healthcare industries.
AAPS is among the top rated and most respected colleges in North America. The close industry relations, well equipped laboratories, and professional facilities allow AAPS to design and instruct programs that produce well-qualified graduates whom are eagerly recruited for professional employment at both entry and advanced levels.
Three state-of-the-art laboratories and modern classroom facilities, combined with ongoing partnerships and course development consultations with employers and regulatory bodies, have helped AAPS reach its unique and highly regarded place in the education and training field.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi