Liberal arts schools in Chicago area: Private college in Illinois, bachelor degree programs in business, economics, engineering, computer science, biology & chemistry. Master of liberal studies, undergraduate & graduate programs in Lake County, Illinois State.
Lake Forest College: Lake Forest College, located in Lake Forest (30 miles north of Chicago), Illinois, is a private liberal arts college offering undergraduate & graduate degree programs. Lake Forest College is one of the nation’s most innovative liberal arts colleges. In addition to strong academic majors in the humanities, social and natural sciences, the College features inventive programs of study in communications, business, Asian Studies, Islamic World Studies, among other contemporary areas. Abundant internship and research opportunities, close interaction with highly skilled professors, and practical programs in nearby Chicago set Lake Forest College apart.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Lake Forest College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Bachelort Degree Programs: - Economics and Business
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Classical Studies
- Religion, and more...
Masters Degree Programs: - Master of Liberal Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Knox College in Galesburg IL (200 miles from Chicago), is a four-year co-educational private liberal arts college offering undergraduate degree programs at Bachelor degree level. Course categories include Business, Classics, Medicine, Nursing, Optometry, and more. The whole idea behind a Knox education is to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and capacity for independent thought and inquiry you need to thrive in any professional endeavor.
More than 60 percent enter graduate school within five years of graduation, while others enter law and medical schools. Knox numbers among its alumni a White House Chief of Staff, a foreign correspondent for CNN, New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, and the former CEO of Gillette as well as teachers, business leaders, Peace Corps volunteers, and countless other professionals.
With a campus population that includes students from 48 states and 51 countries, members of the Knox community are actively challenged to broaden their points of view. We are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Located at Schaumburg Regional Airport, Chicago, Avel Flight School is an FAA-approved flight training organization that provides pilot training courses to students from all over the world. Our aim is to provide world class training using the latest technologies and trends in aviation to produce high caliber pilots. Some of the courses we offer include Private and Commercial Pilot License training, Airline Transport Pilot License training, Instrument Rating, and Flight Instructor Ratings among others.
Equipped with state of the art aircraft, flight simulators, class rooms and facilities, Avel Flight School maintains very high safety standards surpassing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) requirements.
At Avel Flight School safety is our highest priority. All our aircraft have excellent safety records and are maintained by FAA certified professional mechanics. With our friendly administrative staff, experienced Chief Flight Instructor and our highly qualified instructors, you will receive the highest quality flight training and have a fantastic learning experience with us.
Illinois Institute of Technology Professional Learning Programs
Courses / Programs
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private Ph.D-granting technological university in Chicago, Illinois, awarding degrees in the sciences, mathematics, engineering and technology. IIT offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs offer international students the opportunity to advance their English skills while increasing their knowledge in the information technology and business fields. It also provides students the opportunity to experience living and studying in the third largest city in the U.S., allowing you to gain real-life experience that can't be taught in an English classroom.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a multicultural community that values and respects its members. We take pride in the fact that our faculty, staff and students come from various backgrounds and all parts of the world, and we welcome their diverse perspectives and contributions.
Professional Learning Programs for International Students:
- Summer Programs
- Short-term Programs
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate (Plus Six-Week Internship)
- Two Semester IT or Business Certificate
- 12 Month IT or Business Certificate Program (3 semesters) with optional internship
- All programs include six hours of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes per week
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Illinois, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Located in Morrison, Illinois, 130 miles west of Chicago, Morrison Institute of Technology is an independent, co-educational, not-for-profit institution of higher learning. We offer a two-year Associate in Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology with a concentration in Construction, Drafting Design and CAD. Morrison Institute of Technology is authorized to operate and grant degrees in the state of Illinois under the applicable state statutes administered by the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
This program has a very open architecture to permit students to concentrate their technical electives in the area of their interest, either in Construction or the Computer Aided Drafting & Design field.
2-Year Associate Degree Program in Engineering Technology:
Courses / features include:
- Design & Drafting Technology
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Building Construction Technology
- Highway Construction Technology
- Soils & Materials Testing
- System and Networking Administration
- Geographic Information System (GIS)