Allied health schools / medical career colleges in Midwest USA: Healthcare school in Chicago IL offering associate degrees, diploma & certificate programs in MRI technology, advanced medical sonography, pharmacy technician, medical assisting training. Medical school in downtown Chicago area for American & international students..
Midwestern Career College: Midwestern Career College (MCC) provides allied health degree, diploma, and certificate courses on-campus in the heart of Downtown Chicago. We provide courses led by industry-leading instructors and externships for hands-on learning experience. We help you define your career path and help you search for a job after your graduate.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At MCC, international students gain the language and job skills required to set their path to success and shape students to be the best candidates for in-demand careers. MCC prepares students for entry-level employment, as well as certification and licensure examinations in their respective fields of study.
Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs: - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Information Technology
- MRI Technology
- Noninvasive Cardiovascular Sonography
Diploma Programs: - Advanced Pharmacy Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Dialysis Technologist Training
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Assisting
- Noninvasive Cardiovascular Sonography
- Surgical Technologist
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois, Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois.
Carl Sandburg College campuses are located throughout west-central Illinois in Galesburg (Knox County), Carthage (Hancock County), and Bushnell (McDonough County). We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
Located in the Park Ridge area, just north of downtown Chicago, the Career Training Center Of Chicago (CTCC) offers a Basic Nurse Assistant Training Program that provides students with the comprehensive theory and clinical training needed to acquire the knowledge and skills to meet the Illinois Department of Public Health requirements for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). We provide a 5-week course, but with perfect attendance, you can finish in as little as 4 weeks, as the training is fast-paced to ensure the earliest graduation possible.
If you want a rewarding career in healthcare, contacting the Career Training Center Of Chicago is your first step. This program is designed for those seeking Certification and employment as a Nursing Assistant, and the objective of the program is to train you to meet the required skills to safely function as a CNA. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded the Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to sit for the Illinois State Certification Examination.
- First step to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualification
- Comprehensive theory
- Clinical training
- Skills required for Illinois State Certification Examination
- Fast-paced training
- Early graduation
- Healthcare employment opportunities
Located at Schaumburg Regional Airport, Chicago, Avel Flight School is an FAA-approved flight training organization that provides pilot training courses to students from all over the world. Our aim is to provide world class training using the latest technologies and trends in aviation to produce high caliber pilots. Some of the courses we offer include Private and Commercial Pilot License training, Airline Transport Pilot License training, Instrument Rating, and Flight Instructor Ratings among others.
Equipped with state of the art aircraft, flight simulators, class rooms and facilities, Avel Flight School maintains very high safety standards surpassing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) requirements.
At Avel Flight School safety is our highest priority. All our aircraft have excellent safety records and are maintained by FAA certified professional mechanics. With our friendly administrative staff, experienced Chief Flight Instructor and our highly qualified instructors, you will receive the highest quality flight training and have a fantastic learning experience with us.
With campuses in Uptown Chicago, and Skokie IL, Northwestern Institute of Health and Technology (NWIHT) provde a wide-range of allied health care certificate training programs, including Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Technican, Patient Care Technician and Practical Nursing. NWIHT helps you to take the first step into the growing fields of nursing and healthcare, with flexible day and evening programs suited to each student.
From its beginning, Northwestern Institute of Health & Technology’s educational and service focus had been geared towards the academic and practical improvement of its healthcare oriented student body. At its core, the graduation of competent, compassionate and professionally skilled healthcare individuals has been NWIHT’s driving force for more than a decade.
We are committed in building a dedicated, compassionate community creating camaraderie between individuals who grow within this school out of the values we all share. We embrace Professionalism, Integrity, Respect, and Teamwork in our personal and work interactions. Our shared values empower us to engage in ethical practices in our daily lives and to contribute to our common vision of an ethical society.