Wesley College New Castle is an accredited United Methodist institution of higher education offering adult education in New Castle, Delaware, approximately 6 miles south of Wilmington. Established in 1999, we offer non-traditional programs for adults who want to earn their undergraduate degree or graduate degree without sacrificing their career and personal responsibilities. We offer academic programs in the areas of business, liberal studies, nursing and teaching - ranging from associate's degree level to master's degree level for both US and international students.
Our combined graduate and undergraduate enrollment is approximately 350, which ensures that our programs continue to enhance Wesley College's already outstanding reputation in the Mid-Atlantic region as a comprehensive college, focused on providing a caring, personalized educational experience.
Small class sizes & dedicated faculty foster an enriching learning environment featuring study abroad programs, internships, academic support, athletics, student organizations & many other ways to get involved in the college community. We have an additional campus location in Dover in Kent County, Delaware.
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Associate of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science in Nursing
2.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Delaware, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate