Colleges in New Castle County, DE: MBA programs in Wilmington area. Associate's, bachelor's & master's degrees in nursing, business administration, liberal studies & teaching, undergraduate & graduate education, night classes for adults.
Wesley College New Castle: Based in New Castle in New Castle County, Delaware, approximately 6 miles south of Wilmington, Wesley College New Castle is a United Methodist institution of higher education offering academic programs in the areas of business, liberal studies, nursing and teaching. Established in 1999, Wesley College's campus in New Castle offers non-traditional programs for adults who want to earn their undergraduate degree or graduate degree without sacrificing their career and personal responsibilities. Our degree programs range from associate's degree level to master's degree level for both US & international students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
- Associate of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
National Personal Training Institute, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Jump-start your career with a Personal Training diploma from The National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) in Philadelphia PA! Approved as a private licensed trade school by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (DOE), NPTI is a leading personal trainer school. Our comprehensive Personal Fitness Training diploma program is a nationally recognized license that enables you to work throughout the United States. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify.
The personal training and fitness industry is rapidly growing throughout America. At NPTI, you can be assured of getting the best training from qualified instructors, who are themselves professional Personal Fitness Trainers. For your convenience, day, evening, and weekend class are available. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
NPTI has 31 schools nationwide, including in Pittsburgh PA, Chicago IL, Brooklyn NY, Dallas & Houston TX, Washington DC / Northern Virginia, Tempe AZ, Sacramento & San Diego CA, Raleigh NC, Cleveland & Columbus OH, among many others.
Student Testimonial: "Attending NPTI was an incredible learning experience. NPTI offers extremely comprehensive lessons and curriculum in a supportive and positive environment. Any person interested in advancing their knowledge in the realm of fitness and exercise science would be crazy to go anywhere other than NPTI."
- Brian, Philadelphia PA
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught online, by distance learning, and onsite to clients in Maryland, the D.C. area, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Washington College is a private, independent liberal arts college in Chestertown, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland just 90 minutes from Baltimore. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields that include Nursing, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, and more. With over 40 majors and academic programs to choose from, you can shape a course of study that fits your intellectual interests and career aspirations.
Washington College is highly regarded for great teaching, and a small student-professor ratio that fosters a close atmosphere for learning. Founded in 1782 under the patronage of George Washington, Washington College was the first college chartered in the new nation. Today it ranks among the nation's top 100 selective liberal arts colleges.
From the moment you step onto campus, you'll have ready access to professors who are as committed to knowing you as an individual, as they are to your academic success.
Washington College is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and the Maryland State Department of Education.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Information Systems
- Modern Languages
- Premedical, and more..
Graduate Master Of Arts Degree Programs:
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields, including Phlebotomy Technician, Home Health Aide, Medical Assisting, & more.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals.
• We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director and is approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"