Find EMT training in Georgia: Paramedic school in Atlanta area offering EMT certification prep & medical response programs. Healthcare personnel training, emergency medical services (EMS) classes in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta area.
Georgia Institute of Emergency Medical Services: Are you interested in healthcare training in the Atlanta, Georgia area? Georgia Institute of Emergency Medical Services is an emergency healthcare training course provider in Covington GA, 35 miles southeast of Atlanta (in the Metro Atlanta area). We offer specialized online / in-class hybrid emergency health training Certificate courses designed to help you become certified as an EMT or AEMT despite your busy lifestyle. Course topics include Emergency / Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (EMT / AEMT), Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS), and CPR / BCLS Courses among others.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online / In-class Hybrid Emergency Services Certification Courses: - Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
- AEMT Bridge Course
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS)
- AHA CPR / BCLS Courses for Health Care Providers
- CPR Instructor Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Braselton, in Northeast Georgia, The Medical Institute of Northeast Georgia (MING) offers a variety of career training classes in the medical field. We pride ourselves on a small classroom setting for the best learning experience. We have weekly payment options available, and we are accredited by the National Healthcare Association (NHA).
Our mission is to educate the student in the highest professional standards. Our highly skilled instructors educate our students combining classroom theory, extensive hand-on practical exercises, lab time and externships.
Conveniently located at 1560 Metropolitan Parkway in Atlanta GA, Atlanta Technical College an is an accredited institution of higher education. We provide a range of quality associate degree, diploma and certificate programs in fields as diverse as health sciences, industrial technologies, and business. In addition, we offer continuing education, customized business and industry training, and affordable lifelong learning opportunities using state-of-the-art technology.
Whether you are just out of high school or want to change careers, you can choose from more than 100 programs. At Atlanta Technical College, we integrate academics and applied career preparation to enhance your learning. Our programs are designed to meet the workforce demands and economic development needs of the people, businesses, and communities of Fulton and Clayton Counties.
Named the Best Technical College in Georgia by Washington Monthly, Atlanta Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
Berry College in Rome, northwest Georgia, is a private, four-year liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields that include Journalism, Chemistry, Accounting, Business Administration, and more. In addition to our traditional degree options, we also provide Dual-Degree programs in Engineering and Nursing, as well as a variety of Pre-professional programs.
Berry College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). A Berry College liberal arts education incorporates intellectual engagement, service to others and firsthand work experiences. This enables students to live responsible, productive and creative lives in a dramatically changing world.
For more than a century, Berry College has emphasized the importance of a comprehensive and balanced education that unites a challenging academic program with opportunities for meaningful work experience, spiritual and moral growth, and significant service to others.
Giving Care Education Center is a certified nurse aide (CNA) training school in Cherokee County, part of the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area in Georgia. We provide a state-approved and accredited nurse assistant training program, with both day and evening sessions are available. The program takes 3 weeks to complete if you take day classes, and 4.5 weeks if you take evening classes. Our classrooms offer realistic settings with real-life simulations to give you the experience you need to get the job done right. We also offer CPR / First Aid certifications and renewals and a 1-Day Homecare Class.
At Giving Care Education Center, you don't just gain an education, you gain confidence and empathy. The purpose of Giving Care Education Center is to provide the general public with a cost-effective means to start a new career in the healthcare field. Our tuition costs are very competitive in comparison to other colleges. Our school goes above and beyond the requirements expected, while staying easygoing and fun in the process.
Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing is the nursing school of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. We provide a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in the nursing and healthcare fields. Degree programs include a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), and Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD).
Educate nurse leaders and scholars, generate new knowledge, and improve health and health care, all in service to the global community. We are committed to a trajectory that includes becoming an international leader in the advancement of nursing science, education, practice and policy.
In short, we are uniquely positioned to engage in productive interdisciplinary collaboration and partnerships for both students and our faculty. We have ongoing collaborative educational programs with the Rollins School of Public Health, School of Medicine, and Candler School of Theology that provide unique career opportunities. And, both our faculty research and doctoral programs involve strong linkages across the campus.
Emory University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, education specialist's, doctorate and professional degrees.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Second Degree Students (BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Master in Science in Nursing and Master of Public Health (MSN--MPH)
- Accelerated BSN/MSN Program
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"