Medical schools & universities in Europe: Medical schools in Italy taught in English, nursing colleges. Apply to study medicine abroad in Italy. Medical masters programs taught in English for Americans, Canadians, UK citizens & English speaking international students.
1.University of Milan, International Medical School
Courses / Programs
The International Medical School is a 6-year Medicine and Surgery master's degree program offered through the University of Milan. Taught entirely in English, this course is recognized throughout the European Union, and is open to both EU and non-EU students. The medical school is based at the Istituto Clinico Humanitas, a highly specialized general hospital and scientific research center.
This medical degree is based on innovative teaching and learning methods and combines academic training, hospital experience and laboratory research. The main objective is to train excellent clinicians and researchers, capable of actively contributing to the improvement of human health.
The course is designed to provide young doctors with the most academically solid and state-of-the-art scientific training possible along with awareness of the profoundly sensitive issues surrounding health, disease and the doctor-patient relationship. The program also addresses the increasingly complex economic and managerial aspects of health care.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-07-30 were from viewers in:
saint paul, MN, USA;
Longon, UK & England;
East London, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Swiss School Of Management - Leadership Study Abroad Program (LSAP)
Courses / Programs
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome. Among our MBA and BBA degree programs, we have founded the International Leadership Semester, which is an 89-day study abroad program in Rome, Italy. The semester is accredited and run by the Swiss School of Management and the European University of Rome, on the same campus as the Pontifical Regina Apostolorum College. It is an international program hosting men and women students from around the world, ages 18 – 25.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world. The program, available all year round, offers core classes in interdisciplinary leadership, leadership and Rome, and Bioethics. The teachers of all classes are the professors at the European University of Rome and the Swiss School of Management.
International Leadership Semester - 89-day study abroad program for international students from around the world, ages 18 – 25. The only program for intensive leadership development in a unique cultural experience. More personal growth, tools for achievement, and a lasting impact in the world.
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
With campuses in Rome and Florence, Accademia Italiana is a leading international college of art and design that provides artistic and professional training at a university and post-secondary level to students from all over Italy and from around the world. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, photography, drawing and painting, and more. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
We offer a range of college education and short-term study options that include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, liberal arts and design academic year abroad / semester abroad programs for college credit, monthly courses, summer courses (taught in English & Italian) and Italian language & culture programs.
Our 3-year programs are dual qualfication courses; On successful graduation you earn a BA (Hons) degree validated by the prestigious University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
Our art courses and Italian language and culture courses have been authorized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education.
Located in the heart of Milan's design district, Style Design College is a fashion and design career training institute that provides in-class and online Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics. Our Fashion Design courses can be taken online or on site, while our Fashion Stylist & Photography course is online only. We also provide comprehensive 8-week short courses in Fashion Illustration & Fashion Photography.
With a strong focus on collaborating with industry, the college programs focus on imparting vital, need-to-know skills for each career type while encouraging research and innovation to set graduates and the institution ahead of the competition.
Since its inception, the founders of SDC have sought to provide international, private education to a broad spectrum of nationalities and students in a constant effort to open access to leading higher education to the world.
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
• Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan provides a range of quality undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, semester programs and summer courses in the field of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion marketing among others.
• Taught in English and Italian, our courses are available to students from Italy as well as international students.
• Milan is an internationally-renowned centre of fashion, and IED enjoys a strong relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Italian fashion business, the world’s largest concentration of clothing industrialists and creatives.
• Our fashion courses courses aim at training industry professionals and ensuring they have all the necessary skills to succeed - these skills range from the more purely creative to the strategic areas, from organisational to commercial aspects, from marketing to image and communications work.
• Conveniently located at N° 3 via Pompeo Leoni, our 4,000 m² facility is the largest structure in Italy devoted entirely to a school of fashion. It is situated in an area of the city that is now undergoing rapid property and urban development, close to our Via Pietrasanta campus.