Medical schools & universities in Europe: Medical schools in Italy taught in English, nursing colleges. Apply to study medicine abroad in Italy. Medical masters programs taught in English for Americans, Canadians, UK citizens & English speaking international students.
1.University of Milan, International Medical School
Courses / Programs
The International Medical School is a 6-year Medicine and Surgery master's degree program offered through the University of Milan. Taught entirely in English, this course is recognized throughout the European Union, and is open to both EU and non-EU students. The medical school is based at the Istituto Clinico Humanitas, a highly specialized general hospital and scientific research center.
This medical degree is based on innovative teaching and learning methods and combines academic training, hospital experience and laboratory research. The main objective is to train excellent clinicians and researchers, capable of actively contributing to the improvement of human health.
The course is designed to provide young doctors with the most academically solid and state-of-the-art scientific training possible along with awareness of the profoundly sensitive issues surrounding health, disease and the doctor-patient relationship. The program also addresses the increasingly complex economic and managerial aspects of health care.
Florence Design Academy (F.D.A.) is an international school providing academic and master's degree design courses in the center of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome). The F.D.A. is one of the best and futuristic design schools in Europe for its international award winner teachers and designers with amazing talent. Our school offers high quality equipment. The fusion of our technology and methods are the base of a professional career.
Florence Design Academy seeks to provide a unique and exciting specialist design education which is based on futuristic methods, but which challenges conventional concepts, processes and solutions in order to meet the needs of present and future generations of students. Education has a vital part to play in shaping the future of design.
Florence Design Academy is the choice for individuals who want to learn new technologies and artistic techniques in all the fields in which design is an important medium to communicate ideas. By studying abroad in Italy, you will have the opportunity to learn the Italian language and to discover the Italian culture, art and lifestyle.
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan provides a range of quality undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, semester programs and summer courses in the field of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion marketing among others.
• Taught in English and Italian, our courses are available to students from Italy as well as international students.
• Milan is an internationally-renowned centre of fashion, and IED enjoys a strong relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Italian fashion business, the world’s largest concentration of clothing industrialists and creatives.
• Our fashion courses courses aim at training industry professionals and ensuring they have all the necessary skills to succeed - these skills range from the more purely creative to the strategic areas, from organisational to commercial aspects, from marketing to image and communications work.
• Conveniently located at N° 3 via Pompeo Leoni, our 4,000 m² facility is the largest structure in Italy devoted entirely to a school of fashion. It is situated in an area of the city that is now undergoing rapid property and urban development, close to our Via Pietrasanta campus.
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
Located in the heart of Milan's design district, Style Design College is a fashion and design career training institute that provides in-class and online Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics. Our Fashion Design courses can be taken online or on site, while our Fashion Stylist & Photography course is online only. We also provide comprehensive 8-week short courses in Fashion Illustration & Fashion Photography.
With a strong focus on collaborating with industry, the college programs focus on imparting vital, need-to-know skills for each career type while encouraging research and innovation to set graduates and the institution ahead of the competition.
Since its inception, the founders of SDC have sought to provide international, private education to a broad spectrum of nationalities and students in a constant effort to open access to leading higher education to the world.
Study International Relations abroad in Paris and experience life in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe!
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides semester abroad and academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students of international relations. In addition, we offer summer abroad programs for undergraduate students.
These programs are ideal for those who wish to study in Paris to gain international experience while earning credits towards their degree at their home institution. All classes are taught in English.
AGS is a leading provider of graduate programs in the fields of International Relations and International Business.
Our masters degrees include a 1-year International MBA course, and an M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Our masters programs are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
Paris is the world's most popular tourist destination, with a wealth of famous sights, museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops for you to visit.
AGS is situated in the city center, between Luxembourg gardens and the traditional artists' district of Montparnasse.
Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA