Medical schools & universities in Europe: Medical schools in Italy taught in English, nursing colleges. Apply to study medicine abroad in Italy. Medical masters programs taught in English for Americans, Canadians, UK citizens & English speaking international students.
1.University of Milan, International Medical School
Courses / Programs
The International Medical School is a 6-year Medicine and Surgery master's degree program offered through the University of Milan. Taught entirely in English, this course is recognized throughout the European Union, and is open to both EU and non-EU students. The medical school is based at the Istituto Clinico Humanitas, a highly specialized general hospital and scientific research center.
This medical degree is based on innovative teaching and learning methods and combines academic training, hospital experience and laboratory research. The main objective is to train excellent clinicians and researchers, capable of actively contributing to the improvement of human health.
The course is designed to provide young doctors with the most academically solid and state-of-the-art scientific training possible along with awareness of the profoundly sensitive issues surrounding health, disease and the doctor-patient relationship. The program also addresses the increasingly complex economic and managerial aspects of health care.
• Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan provides a range of quality undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, semester programs and summer courses in the field of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion marketing among others.
• Taught in English and Italian, our courses are available to students from Italy as well as international students.
• Milan is an internationally-renowned centre of fashion, and IED enjoys a strong relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Italian fashion business, the world’s largest concentration of clothing industrialists and creatives.
• Our fashion courses courses aim at training industry professionals and ensuring they have all the necessary skills to succeed - these skills range from the more purely creative to the strategic areas, from organisational to commercial aspects, from marketing to image and communications work.
• Conveniently located at N° 3 via Pompeo Leoni, our 4,000 m² facility is the largest structure in Italy devoted entirely to a school of fashion. It is situated in an area of the city that is now undergoing rapid property and urban development, close to our Via Pietrasanta campus.
Located in Milan, Italy, Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF) is a photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
At IIF, we welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
We provide a summer session taught in English entitled "Photography and Fashion" which is offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo.
This unique two-week course brings together the key concepts of both photography and fashion to provide students with introductory knowledge and skills in fashion photography.
The school aims to provide a solid preparation, a development of sensitivity, and a contemporary photographic language that enables students to cross cultures, frontiers, and markets.
It is continuously in search of talent. It is an opportunity to discover a new language and to wise up to new horizons.
Student Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
NECA provides a unique and affordable opportunity to earn up to 18 credits per semester or 3-6 for the Summer program (upper division courses), experience Florence, and immerse yourself in Italian culture. High academic standards and individual attention. Students choose up to 6 interdisciplinary courses per semester or 1-2 for the Summer program from the following fields of study: Liberal Studies/Humanitites; Art History/Architecture/Studio Arts; Business/Economics; History/Political Science/Sociology; Italian Language/Italian Studies.
Architecture; Art History; Art/Fine Arts; Business; Creative Writing; Cultural and Regional Studies; Design; Economics; Environmental Management; Environmental Studies; Film; Foreign non-English Languages and Literature; History; Humanities; Interdisciplinary; Interior Design; International Relations; International Studies; Italian Language and Literature Studies; Landscape Architecture; Liberal Arts; Photography; Political Science and Politics; Sociology; Studio Art; Visual Arts; Women's Studies.
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Florence Design Academy (F.D.A.) is an international school providing academic and master's degree design courses in the center of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome). The F.D.A. is one of the best and futuristic design schools in Europe for its international award winner teachers and designers with amazing talent. Our school offers high quality equipment. The fusion of our technology and methods are the base of a professional career.
Florence Design Academy seeks to provide a unique and exciting specialist design education which is based on futuristic methods, but which challenges conventional concepts, processes and solutions in order to meet the needs of present and future generations of students. Education has a vital part to play in shaping the future of design.
Florence Design Academy is the choice for individuals who want to learn new technologies and artistic techniques in all the fields in which design is an important medium to communicate ideas. By studying abroad in Italy, you will have the opportunity to learn the Italian language and to discover the Italian culture, art and lifestyle.
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA