Medical schools & universities in Europe: Medical schools in Italy taught in English, nursing colleges. Apply to study medicine abroad in Italy. Medical masters programs taught in English for Americans, Canadians, UK citizens & English speaking international students.
1.University of Milan, International Medical School
Courses / Programs
The International Medical School is a 6-year Medicine and Surgery master's degree program offered through the University of Milan. Taught entirely in English, this course is recognized throughout the European Union, and is open to both EU and non-EU students. The medical school is based at the Istituto Clinico Humanitas, a highly specialized general hospital and scientific research center.
This medical degree is based on innovative teaching and learning methods and combines academic training, hospital experience and laboratory research. The main objective is to train excellent clinicians and researchers, capable of actively contributing to the improvement of human health.
The course is designed to provide young doctors with the most academically solid and state-of-the-art scientific training possible along with awareness of the profoundly sensitive issues surrounding health, disease and the doctor-patient relationship. The program also addresses the increasingly complex economic and managerial aspects of health care.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course year-round & in summer:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Swiss School Of Management - Leadership Study Abroad Program (LSAP)
Courses / Programs
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome. Among our MBA and BBA degree programs, we have founded the International Leadership Semester, which is an 89-day study abroad program in Rome, Italy. The semester is accredited and run by the Swiss School of Management and the European University of Rome, on the same campus as the Pontifical Regina Apostolorum College. It is an international program hosting men and women students from around the world, ages 18 – 25.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world. The program, available all year round, offers core classes in interdisciplinary leadership, leadership and Rome, and Bioethics. The teachers of all classes are the professors at the European University of Rome and the Swiss School of Management.
International Leadership Semester - 89-day study abroad program for international students from around the world, ages 18 – 25. The only program for intensive leadership development in a unique cultural experience. More personal growth, tools for achievement, and a lasting impact in the world.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Study the innovative and creative art of jewellery design in the heart of Florence with Alchimia - a private, contemporary jewellery school that provides a wide range of short and long-term jewellery courses.
• Serving local and international students, we offer accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses as well as academic year programs and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses. We also provide in-depth summer courses.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our students are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• By adopting the technological developments of our time and the most experimental cultural trends, Alchimia encourages its students to enhance their talents.
• Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan provides a range of quality undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, semester programs and summer courses in the field of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion marketing among others.
• Taught in English and Italian, our courses are available to students from Italy as well as international students.
• Milan is an internationally-renowned centre of fashion, and IED enjoys a strong relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Italian fashion business, the world’s largest concentration of clothing industrialists and creatives.
• Our fashion courses courses aim at training industry professionals and ensuring they have all the necessary skills to succeed - these skills range from the more purely creative to the strategic areas, from organisational to commercial aspects, from marketing to image and communications work.
• Conveniently located at N° 3 via Pompeo Leoni, our 4,000 m² facility is the largest structure in Italy devoted entirely to a school of fashion. It is situated in an area of the city that is now undergoing rapid property and urban development, close to our Via Pietrasanta campus.