Medical schools in Kansas City MO: CNA classes, nursing assistant program. Phlebotomy training, pharmacy technician certification, allied health career school for students in Jackson County, Clay County, Platte County and Cass County, Eastern Missouri...
Healthcare Continuing Education, Metropolitan Community College: At Metropolitan Community College, in Kansas City MO, our Healthcare Continuing Education Department provides a range of Certificate programs in Healthcare fields including Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Insulin Administration, Phlebotomy Technician & more. Be a part of the healthcare boom. Our programs give you quick entry into the field, and start you on a career path where qualified practicioners are in high-demand.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accredited Healthcare Certificate Programs:
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Medication Aide-Level 1
- Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Medication Tech Program
- Phlebotomy Program
- Certified Restorative Nurse Aide
- Challenge Examination Information
- Insulin Administration Program
Certificates are regulated and awarded through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Missouri Health Care Association.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs.
At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size.
The goal of our programs is to not just prepare you for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world.
Knowing you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling. The school is nationally accredited by ABHES, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and approved to operate by both the Missouri Department of Higher Education and the Kansas Board of Regents.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Oklahoma City & Online
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to gain full spray tan certification in Oklahoma City or online?
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides 1-day spray tan classes in a leading hotel in Oklahoma City, which are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• Our spray tan certification programs are also available to study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Lawton and throughout Oklahoma State and nationwide.
• All of our professional spray tanning certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Teaching staff at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, and many more!
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." - T'Ann Payne: Owner, Boho Beauty Studio
American College of Hair Design is a beauty / makeup training career college in Sedalia, Missouri (30 minutes east of Warrensburg). We provide professional training courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Cosmetology Instructor Training to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry.
All of our students receive individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills and professional services related to their chosen course. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
American College of Hair Design is licensed by the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology, and accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Missouri, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in the heart of downtown Springfield MO, Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) provides a range of Allied Health programs - including Certificate & Associate Degree options - in fields such as Practical Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology & more.
Since OTC was founded in 1990, we've strived to provide students with an easy, affordable option to continue their educational growth. Because we aren't a research-based school, our instructors can focus on teaching. This focus makes it easy for us to ensure our students receive the high-quality of healthcare education they deserve.
Many of our classrooms are equipped with computers that help provide hands-on training and get students more familiar and more comfortable with their chosen subject. With smaller class sizes, our students are able to get the one-on-one attention they need. We understand the need to keep education affordable, which is why we have some of the lowest costs around. Affordability isn't just about cost, though. Through our MyPay MyWay program, we're able to offer students payment plans that make budgeting for college easier.