Admissions to allied health schools / holistic health & wellness colleges in Missouri: Massage school in Kansas City MO, massage therapist certificate program & associate degree. Phlebotomy technician / medical assistant training, vocational school serving students in Jackson, Cass, Clay, and Platte County MO..
WellSpring School of Allied Health: WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs. At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class sizes.
Allied Health Certificate Programs: - Massage Therapy Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Nutrition & Wellness Coaching
- Personal Training Certificate
- Phlebotomy Technician
Allied Health Associate Degree Programs: - Integrative Massage AOS Degree
- Personal Trainer AOS Degree
Pinnacle Career Institute, a technical school, has been training students to reach the "pinnacle" of their career opportunities since 1953. We do so by offering programs in competitive industries. We train our students to be successful in the areas of Business, Electronics, Medical, Massage Therapy, Personal Training and Computer Technology.
We offer two convenient locations (colleges in North & South Kansas City, Missouri, and in Lawrence, Kansas) and online courses to make sure our students receive the best quality skill training available.
Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates and associate's degrees.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Oklahoma City & Online
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to gain full spray tan certification in Oklahoma City or online?
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides 1-day spray tan classes in a leading hotel in Oklahoma City, which are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• Our spray tan certification programs are also available to study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Lawton and throughout Oklahoma State and nationwide.
• All of our professional spray tanning certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Teaching staff at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, and many more!
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." - T'Ann Payne: Owner, Boho Beauty Studio
Get professional Paintless Dent Repair / Removal (PDR) training from experienced and qualified instructors! Based in Springfield MO, Paintless Dent Repair Academy offers 5-day and 10-day PDR courses to students across the U.S.. Our training is conducted either one-on-one, or in a small group, with additional instructors on-site to ensure you receive plenty of personal instruction.
Our PDR courses are offered weekly and provide you with as much training as you desire. Our goal is to teach you everything necessary for you to develop your speed and quality so you can become the best technician you can be.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
Westminster College, located is a private, selective, liberal arts institution in Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri. We provide Bachelor Degree Programs in a wide-range of popular academic fields. Students can choose from 29 majors, 35 minors and 12 pre-professional programs at Westminster College. However, they can also choose to design their own course of study, tailoring a major or minor to their specific interests and goals.
Westminster College has been continuously accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1916.
Student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and there are 52 full-time faculty members and most hold the highest degree awarded in their fields. Students can work with faculty members on research. Students and faculty form life-long relationships at Westminster.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- French and Spanish
- Classics, Philosophy, Religious Studies
- Communication and Fine Arts
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science and Physics
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business, Economics & MIS
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology...
Located in Morrison, Illinois, 130 miles west of Chicago, Morrison Institute of Technology is an independent, co-educational, not-for-profit institution of higher learning. We offer a two-year Associate in Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology with a concentration in Construction, Drafting Design and CAD. Morrison Institute of Technology is authorized to operate and grant degrees in the state of Illinois under the applicable state statutes administered by the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
This program has a very open architecture to permit students to concentrate their technical electives in the area of their interest, either in Construction or the Computer Aided Drafting & Design field.
2-Year Associate Degree Program in Engineering Technology:
Courses / features include:
- Design & Drafting Technology
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Building Construction Technology
- Highway Construction Technology
- Soils & Materials Testing
- System and Networking Administration
- Geographic Information System (GIS)