Colleges in Malaysia: Multimedia school in Kuala Lumpur, computer science degree program. Business information technology training, software engineering diploma courses in south-east Asia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia...
Twintech University College, Kuala Lumpur: Located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the Faculty Of Computer Science & Multimedia (FCSM) of Twintech University College offers diploma and degree programs in the fields of computer science, multimedia, business information technology among others. The courses have a rich mix of technologies which includes programming, multimedia, business communication & research methodology. The programmes in FCSM are designed to span in theoretical and practical computer science and multimedia and depth in specialized area.
Email:Contact us below
Faculty Of Computer Science & Multimedia Diploma & Degree Courses:
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons)
- BIT (Hons) in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Foundation of Computer Studies
Metropoint College (formerly known as Institut Teknologi Maklumat NIIT, JB) is situated in the City Square Office Building in Johor Bahru. We offer a diploma programme in IT from NIIT, which is the world's largest IT trainer. We also have our own homegrown courses which include a Diploma in Business Management, and a Diploma in Tourism Management. We also provide a wide range of IT Certificate and Diploma courses in fields such as Microsoft Certified Professional, Java Programming, E-Commerce & more.
We were established in 1997 by a group of professionals with the aim of producing highly skilled graduates. The college is fully owned by Future Directions Sdn Bhd. The college undertook the task of delivering IT training to a broad spectrum of people; from students seeking careers in computers, to IT professionals requiring advanced skills, and managers giving their careers an edge.
Our sole franchise partner is NIIT Limited India. NIIT have thousands of students studying in 35 countries worldwide. Our programmes are recognized by MQA (LAN), NIIT and City & Guilds UK.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Wellness Art is a nationally-accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia.
• Led by an internationally-trained physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government.
• You will learn from the best internationally-recognized massage instructors in the industry, who will ensure your success in a rapidly-growing massage industry. We welcome international students.
• Wellness Art Massage School provides a wide range of professional massage courses to meet any of your requirements. We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events.
• We are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, because lack of knowledge and incorrect massage skills can cause pain and injuries to the receiver.
• Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learned properly. We also provide work experience with corporate clients as part of your training.
Student Testimonial: “I am so happy to know Pauline; also I’ve learnt the correct massage technique from her. Since learning the massage course, I have helped so many people with muscle aches and relaxation.
Not only have I earned extra income with the massage skills, I also made many friends in class and remain friends after course have completed."
- Lee, Consultant
Saito College has emerged as one of the most reputable design and professional colleges in Malaysia that offers diploma programs in the areas of Graphic Design, Interior Design, Business IT, Security Management and more. We are located in Petaling Jaya in the Petaling District in the centre of the Klang Valley (an area in Malaysia comprising Kuala Lumpur and its suburbs, and adjoining cities and towns) in Selangor. Established in 1988, Saito College is an educational institution that has built a strong reputation on the capabilities of its graduates, producing more than 4000 graduates in the last 21 years.
We strive to achieve consistent quality in our teaching and learning. We are driven towards educating, developing and equipping students with knowledge and skills to enhance their employability. We produce graduates who will be work-ready, life-ready and world-ready.
We are conscious that industry demands for professionals who can multi-task, are adaptable to various work demands and situations and have high levels of work ethics. Our students undergo a demanding curriculum and are also given the opportunity to participate in activities and projects that enhances self development.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
GreenCity International College (GIC) in Kuala Lumpur is a leading higher education institution providing affordable, quality educational opportunities for Malaysian students, including bachelor degree courses, diploma courses, professional short courses and English language programmes. Our aim is to achieve a high level of employability for our graduates.
Greencity International College is the gateway to a superior learning experience of a lifetime to provide conducive campus environment for study and obtain a holistic education.
The disciplines offered by GIC include mobile communications, business management, accountancy and more. Most importantly, these courses give students the opportunity to pursue internationally recognized qualifications, without going overseas.
Our college is the first “Malaysian Education Centre” which provides 100% focus on the Green Environmental Academy. GIC is the only academy centre in Malaysia which carries a mission to offer a wide range of “Green Technology Education” for local and global markets.