International sports school in Singapore: Sports coaching & sports management diploma & certificate courses, sports nutrition & sports marketing training. Personal training certification, exercise/ fitness instructor classes in downtown Singapore.
International Sports Academy: Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Subject areas include Sports Management, Sports Coaching, Sports Nutrition, Human Anatomy & Physiology, and Sports Marketing among many others. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
International Sports Academy (ISA) aims to be the region’s foremost sports resource provider for individuals, schools, corporations, government institutions through the development of a multi-faceted approach towards a sporting culture. ISA plans to empower individuals with the know-how towards a sustainable and holistic personal wellness management approach that creates rejuvenated lifestyles.
Our mission is become a sports academy that is known for the strong partnerships with industry leaders, national sports organizations and sports schools. Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
SIM University (UniSIM), is a Ministry of Education approved University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in range of disciplines to working professionals and adult learners in Singapore. UniSIM currently admits only part-time students as it is dedicated to providing working professionals with the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications for life-long employability, and giving adult learners the chance to acquire university degrees in fields including business, arts and social sciences, science and technology. UniSIM has grown to be the preferred choice for adult learners. That is because we stay true to our vision of serving society through excellence in flexible learning for adults.
We offer more than 40 academic undergraduate and graduate programmes including bachelor degree courses in:
- Management Studies
- Social Work
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Electronics
- Information Technology & Business
& many more....
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
The National University of Singapore, located in Kent Ridge, southwest Singapore is a leading global university. The Faculty of Engineering (FOE) offers Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Technology (Honours) degree programs along with other graduate degree programmes. The University's transformative education includes a broad-based curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment, as well as special programmes which allow students to realise their potential. Over 30,000 students from 100 countries further enrich the community with their diverse social and cultural perspectives, making campus life vibrant and exciting.
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
- Digital Imaging & Photography
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Hit Songwriting
- Video Editing..