Find massage courses in Malaysia: Thai massage school in Kuala Lumpur, Swedish massage therapy training in Petaling Jaya, professional massage certification programs. Aromatherapy & reflexology certificate courses.
Tim Bodycare Massage School: Tim BodyCare is the leading National Massage Training School in Malaysia, with locations in Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur (KL). We offer international-standard ISO 9000 courses and services for massage and spa treatments. Our Certificate courses include Full Body Basic Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, and Facial Massage Therapy among many others. Our massage trainers are fully qualified and include a physiotherapist as our massage course trainer. Our professional massage courses are recognized internationally, and in Malaysia.
Internationally-Recognized Massage Certificate Courses: We deliver fully qualified courses, workshops and seminars to promote and educate the Malaysia public and therapists on the benefits and ethics of a well-trained massage in Malaysia. We also encourage and assist our trainees to find a bright career and extra income in the massage industry in Malaysia and Internationally.
Each of our Certificate Massage course is 10 classes which usually last for 5 weeks. We also offer intensive course of 5 days or shorter as per request. The course is Practical and Theory based, focusing 80% on Practical Massage. In the class, each student will have an opportunity to do the massage and experience the taught massage technique on them.
Courses include: - Full Body Basic Massage Certificate Course (includes Royal Thai Massage and Swedish Massage) - Reflexology Massage Certificate Course - Facial Massage Certificate Course - Career in Massage Industry - Sport Injuries Massage Certificate Course - Post Pregnancy/ Post Natal Massage Certificate Course - Male Health Certificate Course - Senior Citizen Massage Certificate Course - Aromatherapy Massage Certificate Course
We provide day, evening, and weekend classes running year-round to cater for working students.
Metropoint College (formerly known as Institut Teknologi Maklumat NIIT, JB) is situated in the City Square Office Building in Johor Bahru. We offer a diploma programme in IT from NIIT, which is the world's largest IT trainer. We also have our own homegrown courses which include a Diploma in Business Management, and a Diploma in Tourism Management. We also provide a wide range of IT Certificate and Diploma courses in fields such as Microsoft Certified Professional, Java Programming, E-Commerce & more.
We were established in 1997 by a group of professionals with the aim of producing highly skilled graduates. The college is fully owned by Future Directions Sdn Bhd. The college undertook the task of delivering IT training to a broad spectrum of people; from students seeking careers in computers, to IT professionals requiring advanced skills, and managers giving their careers an edge.
Our sole franchise partner is NIIT Limited India. NIIT have thousands of students studying in 35 countries worldwide. Our programmes are recognized by MQA (LAN), NIIT and City & Guilds UK.
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Wellness Art is an Internationally accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia.
• Led by an internationally experienced Master Physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government for International purpose.
• You will learn from the best massage courses which will ensure your success in a rapidly growing massage industry. We welcome international students.
• Wellness Art Massage School provides a wide range of professional massage courses to meet any of your requirements. We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events.
• We are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, and incorporate physiotherapy medical knowledge to help ensure both receiver and giver of massage are well protected.
• Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learnt properly. We also provide work experience with corporate clients as part of your training. Our corporate clients include Google, JP Morgan, Ferrari, Shell, HP and more.
Student Review: • "The classes are small which gives you lots of personal attention ensuring your techniques are all correct, as well as being very professional and knowledgeable. We also had lots of fun! I highly recommend this school if you want to learn professional massage from true professionals!" Reece, UK, background in fitness
Twintech University College is located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our Faculty Of Computer Science & Multimedia (FCSM) offers diploma and degree programs in the fields of computer science, multimedia, business information technology among others. The courses have a rich mix of technologies which includes programming, multimedia, business communication & research methodology. We believe that this breadth is vital in creating well rounded individuals capable of integrating technical skills into any number of potential career choices.
We deem that computer sciences and multimedia should combine the intellectual challenge with relatively competitive and evolving field with the excitement of mastering a rapidly changing and innovative technology. The programmes in FCSM are designed to span in theoretical and practical computer science and multimedia and depth in specialized area.
The university college is located just 9 miles north west of the famous twin towers of Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Less than a mile away towards the west is the Kepong Komuter (train station) that leads directly to the city centre.
- Foundation of Computer Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Multimedia
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science
- BIT (Hons) in Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons)
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
Training at Shafston includes both theoretical and practical training. Predominately the theory classes are held at the Kangaroo Point, Main Campus. Practical classes are conducted both at training kitchens at Kangaroo Point and at the live service training Cafe and Patisserie at L'Académie Hotel.