Apply to colleges in Minnesota: Technical college in Minneapolis-St Paul area offering associate degrees, diploma & certificate programs in business, allied health, liberal arts. Community college/ trade school in Hennepin County in Twin Cities area.
Minneapolis Community and Technical College: Are you searching for a quality college in Minnesota? Providing associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs in a wide range of subjects, Minneapolis Community & Technical College (MCTC) is conveniently situated in the heart of the city.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
MCTC enrolls nearly 15,000 credit students annually, is fully-accredited, and has an award-winning faculty. MCTC offers a number of degrees and credentials you can transfer to a bachelor's degree program or use to acquire a job in a specialized field.
MCTC Student Services
Going to college is like going on a journey. You have an idea of where you want to go but you need help to navigate the difficulties along the way.
MCTC Student Services provide personalized student support to assist you with everything from academic planning and career development to student services.
We offer personalized student resources that will help your choose the right courses, whether you’re looking to expand your opportunities through career training, complete your degree or transfer to another school.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in the Red River Valley of North-West Minnesota, the University of Minnesota, Crookston provides a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Aviation.
Unlike most university aviation degree programs which focus solely on aviation, UMC’s “dual function” degree programs offer students both strong fundamentals in aviation, as well as meaningful coursework specific to their other field of study: law enforcement, agriculture, or natural resources.
Our unique, integrated approach prepares graduates for a career in aviation and much more. Our program has been around since 1965 and we are proud to be the only program in the country to offer these unique Bachelor of Science degrees.
Located in the heart of the northern suburbs of Saint Paul, Minnesota, University of Northwestern is a private, Christian liberal arts college offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. University of Northwestern exists to provide Christ-centered higher education equipping students to grow intellectually and spiritually, to serve effectively in their professions, and to give God-honoring leadership in the home, church, community, and world.
University of Northwestern is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Thus, credits earned at Northwestern are recognized by other colleges and universities. Also, Northwestern students are eligible for all federally-funded financial aid programs and other aid programs.
- Art & Graphic Design
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Christian Ministries
- English & Literature
- History & Related Fields
- Modern Languages & Cultures
- Physical Education, Health & Kinesiology
- Science & Mathematics...
Duluth Business University (DBU) in Duluth, Minnesota has been preparing students just like you for rewarding and challenging careers for more than 100 years. DBU offers a range of programs at Diploma and Associate in Applied Science Degree levels, and Bachelor of Science Degrees in Business, and Health Care Management. We have a legacy of providing excellent training to help students advance in their chosen careers, through flexible class scheduling, a comprehensive curriculum, and instructors dedicated to providing quality education.
DBU combines flexible scheduling, one-on-one instruction and fast track programs that can put you in a new job in two years or less. In today's job market, you need an edge. Advanced training in a specific field gives you the edge that employers are looking for.
DBU is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Diplomas and Associate in Applied Science Degrees. The Medical Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), on recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants' Endowment (AAMAE).
Bachelor of Science Degree Programs:
- Health Care Management
- Business Management
Associate in Applied Science Degree Programs:
- Graphic Design Media
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Paralegal Professional
- Medical Assisting
- Business Administration
- Human Services
- Veterinary Technology
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assisting
• Get full spray tan certification in Minnesota and make your spray tanning business dream a reality with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• We provide beginner to advanced level spray tan certification programs in Minneapolis MN, and online via our Virtual Learning Environment to students in Saint Paul, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, and throughout Minnesota and nationwide.
• Whether you are a beginner spray tan enthusiast, an experienced tanning practitioner, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, or even host mobile spray tan parties, an Aviva Spray Tan Certification course could be the answer.
• Our spray tan training instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced spray tan education available anywhere.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi, Day Spa Owner, Massachusetts
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Minnesota, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Carleton College is a small, private liberal arts college in the historic river town of Northfield, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts degree programs in the arts, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences. Carleton College is committed to providing a true liberal arts education, a curriculum that challenges our students to learn broadly and think deeply. Instead of training for one narrow career path, Carleton students develop the knowledge and skills to succeed in any walk of life.
Carleton College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1913. The most important thing our students learn is how to learn for a lifetime. Critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, effective communication: these are the tools that transform a collection of facts and figures into a way of understanding the world.
A student-faculty ratio of 9 to 1 ensures that Carleton students have plenty of opportunity for interaction with their professors. Carleton's faculty members are highly respected scholars, researchers, and practitioners in their fields. Every course at Carleton is taught by a professor, not a teaching assistant, in classes small enough to offer individual attention for our students.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- American Studies
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- International Relations
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Theater Arts
- Women's and Gender Studies, and more...