Minnesota liberal arts colleges: Private college in St Paul-Minneapolis area, bachelor degree programs in art history, economics, international studies & psychology. Undergraduate education in Ramsey County MN, in Twin Cities area.
Macalester College, St. Paul: Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a private undergraduate liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs in natural sciences, social sciences, humanities and fine arts. At Macalester College we believe that education is a fundamentally transforming experience. As a community of learners, the possibilities for this personal, social, and intellectual transformation extend to us all. Macalester College is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, and is a top-ranked liberal arts college on a mission to change the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor Degree Programs: - Architecture
- Art and Art History
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Humanities and Media and Cultural Studies
- International Studies
- Legal Studies Program
- Political Science, and more....
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn how to spray tan in Wisconsin with an online certification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the U.S.
• Our beginner to advanced level online spray tan training courses are studied from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, throughout Wisconsin and nationwide.
• Learn at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• We have created an online environment where ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and you gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to transform your business dreams into reality.
• Aviva also provides in-class training in leading hotels in a host of cities nationwide, including in Chicago IL, Detroit MI, Minneapolis MN, Boston MA and NYC.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel: Spa Owner, Wyomissing PA
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University
Courses / Programs
Located in St. Joseph and Collegeville MN,The College of Saint Benedict (CSB), for women, and Saint John's University (SJU), for men, are partnered liberal arts colleges offering Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree programs. CSB and SJU colleges are ranked as two of the top three Catholic colleges in the nation.
The Colleges share one academic program, and students attend classes together on both campuses. This integrated learning experience combines a challenging academic program with extensive opportunities for international study, leadership, service learning, spiritual growth and cultural and athletic involvement.
The combined enrollment of more than 3,800 students makes CSB and SJU the largest of the nation's liberal arts colleges. Each college retains its own campus, residence halls, athletic programs and traditions. CSB/SJU are committed to the development of the whole person, meeting the unique needs of both women and men in single-gender and co-educational experiences.
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a Member of the North Central Association.
Founded in 1946, Brown College near Minneapolis/St. Paul, in Minnesota is a recognized leader in private post-secondary education. Brown has enjoyed huge success training and graduating students in technology, design, and broadcast fields for over 50 years. Contact us if you're considering a business management program, interior design program, bachelor's degree in communication studies, broadcasting training and more.
At Brown College our goal is to provide students with the technical knowledge, skills and hands-on training needed to succeed in many of today's popular fields. We are dedicated to providing quality programs that are sound in concept, implemented by a dedicated faculty, and geared towards those seeking a solid educational foundation for employment in their chosen fields.
Brown College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate’s and bachelor’s degrees.
- Business Management
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Photography
- Game Design & Development
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Massage Therapy (Diploma)
- Network Development
- Radio Broadcasting
- Software Development
- Television Production
- Visual Communications
- Visual Communications - Graphic Design
- Visual Communications - Multimedia...
Located in the heart of the northern suburbs of Saint Paul, Minnesota, University of Northwestern is a private, Christian liberal arts college offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. University of Northwestern exists to provide Christ-centered higher education equipping students to grow intellectually and spiritually, to serve effectively in their professions, and to give God-honoring leadership in the home, church, community, and world.
University of Northwestern is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Thus, credits earned at Northwestern are recognized by other colleges and universities. Also, Northwestern students are eligible for all federally-funded financial aid programs and other aid programs.
- Art & Graphic Design
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Christian Ministries
- English & Literature
- History & Related Fields
- Modern Languages & Cultures
- Physical Education, Health & Kinesiology
- Science & Mathematics...
Situated in southwest Milwaulkee WI, VICI Aveda Institute - Milwaukee provides two distinct beauty training programs for students interested in a career in the beauty industry. Our 600-hour Esthiology / Esthetics program will teach you international trends and specialized techniques to purify, balance and renew skin, while our Cosmetology course incorporates 1800 hours of extensive hands-on learning to provide you a complete understanding of beauty and wellness.
Both of our programs teach you the business skills you need to have a successful career in the beauty industry. And don't forget about all the fun you'll have as you work toward achieving your dreams! Under the watchful eyes of our trained, experienced instructors, you'll utilize the latest techniques in cosmetology and esthiology to get the hands-on experience you need to graduate.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Minnesota, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate