Apply to colleges in Minnesota: Technical college in Minneapolis-St Paul area offering associate degrees, diploma & certificate programs in business, allied health, liberal arts. Community college/ trade school in Hennepin County in Twin Cities area.
Minneapolis Community and Technical College: Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) is a public two-year college located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. MCTC enrolls nearly 15,000 credit students annually and is an active partner in initiatives designed to strengthen the social, economic and cultural vitality of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
MCTC offers degrees, diplomas and/or certificates in the following:
Associate of Arts Associate of Arts with an Emphasis in African Diaspora Studies Associate of Arts with an Emphasis in Communication Studies Associate of Arts with an Emphasis in Creative Writing Associate of Arts with an Emphasis in Music Associate of Arts with an Emphasis in Philosophy Associate of Arts with an Emphasis in Psychology Accounting Addiction Counseling American Indian Studies Apparel Technologies Architectural Technology Biology Business Management Business Office Technology Legal Administrative Assistant Central Services Technician Chemistry Cinema: Cinema Production Cinema: Cinema Studies Cinema: Cinematography Cinema: Directing Cinema: Editing and Post-Production Cinema: Producing Cinema: Screenwriting Cinema: Sound for Cinema Community Development Community Health Worker Computer Forensics Computer Science Computer Software Development Computer Support & Network Administration Criminal Justice Dental Assistant Early Childhood Education Education Global Studies Graphic Design: Print Media Graphic Design: Web and Interactive Media Healthcare Core Curriculum Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Herbal Studies Human Services Law Enforcement Library Information Technology Machine Tool Technology Mathematics Medical Office Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instruction Pharmacy Technician Professional Nursing Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Photography and Digital Imaging Polysomnographic (Sleep) Technology Sound Arts Theater Arts Visual Arts Welding and Metal Fabrication Women’s Studies Yoga Teacher Training
Located in the heart of the northern suburbs of Saint Paul, Minnesota, University of Northwestern is a private, Christian liberal arts college offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. University of Northwestern exists to provide Christ-centered higher education equipping students to grow intellectually and spiritually, to serve effectively in their professions, and to give God-honoring leadership in the home, church, community, and world.
University of Northwestern is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Thus, credits earned at Northwestern are recognized by other colleges and universities. Also, Northwestern students are eligible for all federally-funded financial aid programs and other aid programs.
- Art & Graphic Design
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Christian Ministries
- English & Literature
- History & Related Fields
- Modern Languages & Cultures
- Physical Education, Health & Kinesiology
- Science & Mathematics...
• Get full spray tan certification in Minnesota and make your spray tanning business dream a reality with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• We provide beginner to advanced level spray tan certification programs in Minneapolis MN, and online via our Virtual Learning Environment to students in Saint Paul, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, and throughout Minnesota and nationwide.
• Whether you are a beginner spray tan enthusiast, an experienced tanning practitioner, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, or even host mobile spray tan parties, an Aviva Spray Tan Certification course could be the answer.
• Our spray tan training instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced spray tan education available anywhere.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi, Day Spa Owner, Massachusetts
Concordia College is a four-year liberal arts college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music degree programs, as well as a Master of Education in world language instruction. We also offer 12 pre-professional programs in fields such as medicine, law, engineering, and dentistry that will give you a jump on graduate school.
Concordia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Exploring today's most important issues from a wide range of world, political, religious and cultural views adds essential depth to our 61 majors and 12 preprofessional programs. Our students benefit from an academically challenging, yet welcoming and supportive learning environment. Faculty help students discover their potential, pushing them to achieve beyond what they imagine is possible.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Minnesota, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
School of Physics & Astronomy at University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Courses / Programs
The School of Physics & Astronomy (a school of the Institute of Technology) is one of the sixteen schools and colleges at the University of Minnesota, located in Minneapolis, offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs including the B.S. and B.A. in physics.
Physics at the University of Minnesota offers a world-class education and cutting edge research to its 120-130 graduate students and growing undergraduate major population. We have 43 faculty members who teach over 3000 undergraduate students per year in their core courses for the Institute of Technologyand other colleges of the University. Our award-winning faculty members also engage in research and serve the community. As a public university our mission is to serve the people of the state through education, excellence in physics research, and outreach.
Located in St. Paul, MN, Macalester College is a private undergraduate liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs in natural sciences, social sciences, humanities and fine arts. At Macalester College we believe that education is a fundamentally transforming experience. As a community of learners, the possibilities for this personal, social, and intellectual transformation extend to us all.
Macalester College is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. Macalester is a top-ranked liberal arts college on a mission to change the world. From 49 states to 94 countries, students come to Mac for its high powered scholarship, international character and passionate engagement.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Humanities and Media and Cultural Studies
- International Studies
- Legal Studies Program
- Political Science, and more....