Medical schools in Louisiana: Nursing colleges, medical universities in New Orleans. Healthcare career training institutes, health management education, online degree programs, accredited certification, diploma courses. Apply to medical schools in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette, Lake Charles LA..
Dillard University is a private, historically black liberal arts college in New Orleans, Louisiana that offers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing degrees in over 35 major disciplines.
At Dillard, we are serious about academics. Students can select from 34 majors in six academic divisions. We offer Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees, with majors that include Business, Natural Sciences and Public Health to Social Sciences, Humanities, and Educational and Psychological Studies. Our Bachelor of Science in nursing degree, established in 1942, is the oldest accredited nursing program in Louisiana.
Dillard University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, and bachelor of science in nursing degrees.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Available online to students in Louisiana and nationwide, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides beginner to advanced level sunless spray tanning courses.
• Our comprehensive spray tan certification programs are studied via distance learning from the comfort of your own home or workplace in New Orleans, Shreveport, Baton Rouge and throughout Louisiana.
• At Aviva, we have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Graduates receive a Certificate at the end of their course signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our in-class and online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our Sunless 101 course is designed for beginner spray tan technicians, while our Sunless Master online program is for more experienced spray tan professionals.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Dallas and Houston TX, Nashville TN, NYC, Los Angeles CA, and Miami FL.
• "I took the Sunless 101 online! The spray technique you guys use is total opposite of what I was taught, but makes more sense! Love the videos, they're great!" Sara, Tanning Salon Owner, Wayland MI
CPR Life Link is an allied health training provider serving students in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. We offer courses in American Heart Association CPR, First Aid, and Basic Life Support. Students can join group classes scheduled at our Arlington location, book personalized individual training, or create their own training session at a convenient location.
Our experienced faculty can provide you with the professional, nationally-recognized certification you need to feel safe and confident.
Centenary College of Louisiana is a private, four-year liberal arts institution in Shreveport, LA affiliated with the United Methodist Church. We provide over 43 bachelor degree programs in the arts and sciences as well as a variety of pre-professional, academic concentrations and graduate degree programs.
Grounded in the liberal arts, Centenary's Core curriculum embraces courses in the humanities, the natural sciences, the visual and performing arts, and the social sciences. Through inquiry, a student at Centenary develops those diverse skills and habits of mind that characterize the well educated person.
Centenary College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
• Located in Hamilton Township NJ, just 5 miles from Trenton, Safe Care Health School is a premier medical and health care school providing training programs in a range of popular subjects, including Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Technician, Clinical Medical Assistant, and Home Health Aide (HHA).
• We offer flexible class schedules, with day classes, night classes, and weekend classes available. Internship programs are available in many of our programs.
• Taught by professional and experienced instructors in a friendly and challenging learning environment, our allied health programs are approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• To make tuition affordable, we offer discounts, deferred payment plans, and referral programs.
• We have a passion for providing quality education and, more importantly, giving each individual one-on-one attention. The personal relationships we build with each one of our students is something not found at other institutes.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "The teaching staff is top caliber and they take a very personal approach with you. I spend one on one time with my teacher and get to learn more this way. They really encourage you to learn and improve yourself and I can see how these skills will help me when I graduate."
- Mary Ann
You are here: School & College Search> Medical schools & university programs, nursing colleges, allied health care schools in Tennessee in New Orleans area, Shreveport, Metairie Terrace, Lafayette LA..