Medical career training in Louisiana: CNA classes in Baton Rouge, certified nursing assistant program. Medical assistant training & certification prep, allied health school in East Baton Rouge Parish LA.
Camelot College: Camelot College provides allied health career training programs in the Baton Rouge LA, just 5 minutes east of the city center. Founded in 1986, Camelot College has been a pioneer over the past 25 years in assisting students to become qualified for career jobs in short periods of time. Our Advanced Medical Assistant Diploma and Nurse Aid Training (CNA) Certificate courses are taught be experienced professionals in the healthcare field.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Program: - Duration: 6 weeks, 80 clock hours
- Graduates assist the nurse in medical procedures in a hospital or nursing home setting.
Advanced Medical Assistant Program: - Duration: 71.5 academic credit hours (includes externship)
- Graduates possess vital skills in key employable areas in a range of healthcare fields.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA)
Courses / Programs
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA) in San Antonio and McAllen TX, is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
An applicant to the College must: a. be a high school graduate, or b. possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate. If applicants who attended high school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. Accredited Member, Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Situated in Pineville, LA, 1.5 miles from Alexandria, Louisiana College is a private, Baptist co-educational college of liberal arts and sciences offering Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of General Studies, and Master of Arts in Teaching degree programs.
Louisiana College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees.
Most of the students at Louisiana College come from Central Louisiana, but many states and several foreign countries are represented in the current student body. The faculty and staff of Louisiana College genuinely care for the students, and their primary concern is to enhance student learning and to encourage the student’s Christian growth. Approximately two thirds of the faculty hold terminal degrees in their academic discipline.
• Available online to students in Louisiana and nationwide, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides beginner to advanced level sunless spray tanning courses.
• Our comprehensive spray tan certification programs are studied via distance learning from the comfort of your own home or workplace in New Orleans, Shreveport, Baton Rouge and throughout Louisiana.
• At Aviva, we have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Graduates receive a Certificate at the end of their course signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our in-class and online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our Sunless 101 course is designed for beginner spray tan technicians, while our Sunless Master online program is for more experienced spray tan professionals.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Dallas and Houston TX, Nashville TN, NYC, Los Angeles CA, and Miami FL.
• "I took the Sunless 101 online! The spray technique you guys use is total opposite of what I was taught, but makes more sense! Love the videos, they're great!" Sara, Tanning Salon Owner, Wayland MI
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area. Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses to international students from around the world who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States.
• FECC offers comprehensive Medical Licensing Exam preparation for Canada: MCCQE1, NAC OSCE, MCCQE 2, and United States: USMLE Step1, USMLE Step 2 CK and CS for international medical students and/or international medical graduates (IMGs).
• FECC is the only organization in Canada to provide medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting. Class sizes limit to 10 students per session to enhance individual learning experience.
• FECC instructors are qualified & experienced tutors. The preparatory courses provide guidance in High-Yield topics and Clinical Decision Making questionnaires. In addition, students are encouraged to enhance exam performance by making changes to study habits & diet.
• FECC enrolled students can benefit by repeating the same course once at no additional cost. Returning students are offered a discounted price for other medical prep courses & are provided with individualized mentorship.
Review "Excellent helpful administration. A Brilliant medical director. Nice environment full of positive energy. I scored above 95th percentiles in the Canadian exams EE & QE1. I've seen many IMG schools in Ontario. FECC is my best so far. I think they teach it the right way."
Centenary College of Louisiana is a private, four-year liberal arts institution in Shreveport, LA affiliated with the United Methodist Church. We provide over 43 bachelor degree programs in the arts and sciences as well as a variety of pre-professional, academic concentrations and graduate degree programs.
Grounded in the liberal arts, Centenary's Core curriculum embraces courses in the humanities, the natural sciences, the visual and performing arts, and the social sciences. Through inquiry, a student at Centenary develops those diverse skills and habits of mind that characterize the well educated person.
Centenary College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Located in Plano, TX, less than 20 miles north of Dallas, Brightside Institute offers a professional Nursing Assistant program designed to prepare students to work in care facilities. Classes are scheduled during morning, evening, and weekend hours to accommodate every student's needs. Accelerated CNA classes are also available for those who wish to complete their program of study in a shorter period.
Our Nurse Assistant Program is designed to teach students the principles, concepts, and skills needed to learn the role of the nurse assistant in a long-term care facility. The course provides opportunities to perform safe nursing aide functions through a variety of faculty-guided laboratory practice and simulations as well as off campus long-term adult care clinical (externship) experiences.
Once complete, you may test for Nurse Aide Certification (CNA). Brightside Institute will work with the state to set up your testing date for CNA examination.