Media arts school in Madison WI: Bachelor degree program in game art & animation & associate degrees in music technology, digital art & design, video graphics & mobile app development. Undergraduate digital arts school in Dane County WI.
Madison Media Institute: Madison Media Institute is a Graphic Design, Recording, Video Editing, and Digital Media Systems College in Madison, Wisconsin. Graduates of our various Associate & Bachelor Degree programs become 3D animators, videographers, music producers, web designers, sound engineers, or enter one of the many other exciting careers in the entertainment and media field. Our award winning instructors bring their real world experience to the classroom.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs: - Digital Art & Design
- Electronic & A/V Systems
- Recording & Music Technology
- Video & Motion Graphics
- Mobile Application Development (Online Program)
Associate of Arts Degree - Game Art & Animation
Bachelor of Science Degree Program: - Entertainment & Media Business
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in downtown Chicago, Illinois, The French Pastry School is a premier international institution of pastry arts offering professional, certificate and continuing education programs. The French Pastry School offers you the rare opportunity to learn the art of pastry in an intimate setting, being personally mentored by masters in their field. Your skills will be finely honed through hands-on practice and repeated exposure to the best pastry techniques, tools, and ingredients.
We take pride in the quality of our courses, which are offered with great attention to the art and the science of pastry. The classes focus on artistry, visual presentation, theory, method, and technique, giving you the knowledge required for a successful pastry career.
Accredited by the Illinois Community College Board through Kennedy King College at City Colleges of Chicago, The French Pastry School in Chicago is the only singular location in the world. Students in our full-time certificate programs earn from 16 to 24 college credit hours.
Year-round Cooking / Culinary Arts Certificate Programs:
- Professional Pastry and Baking Program (24-Weeks)
- Professional Cake Decorating and Baking Program (16-weeks)
- Artisanal Bread Baking Course (8-Week Session)
Continuing Education Short Courses:
- Artisan Belgium Chocolate Bonbons
- Advanced Artisan Chocolate Bonbons
- All Things Chocolate for Valentine’s Day
- The Finest Fruit Desserts
- The Finest French Tarts
- Sculpted Cake and Topsy Turvy Cakes
- Baking and Decorating Your Own Wedding Cake
Harrington College of Design, is an accredited Design College in the Chicago Loop, Illinois. We offer specialized Associate Degree, Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, and Masters Degree Programs designed to help students prepare for a digital photography, interior design or graphic design career.
Our specialized degree programs designed to provide a balance of studio, classroom and independent study, giving students the opportunity to learn through a variety of methods and develop a well-rounded understanding of both the business and creative sides of their chosen profession.
Harrington College of Design is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor degrees.
Randy's Recording and Production, located near Cottage Grove, Madison, south-central Wisconsin, is the oldest living recording studio in the area offering instruction in music, recording, mixing, mastering, producing, stage and studio performance, and songwriting. Full digital and analogue recording, mixing, and mastering is available to fit any schedule.
Randy Green, owner, BA Philos/Psych, is also a University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Instructor.
Institute of Culinary Arts, Robert Morris University, Chicago
Courses / Programs
The Institute of Culinary Arts at Robert Morris University, Chicago, IL, offers accredited degree programs that provide the skills, solid foundation, and hands-on experience you need to succeed in any culinary field. The programs are accessible, affordable, accelerated and applicable to real-world culinary environments.
RMU Culinary provides students with the cooking, management and critical thinking skills to become chefs, managers and leaders in the industry. We do more than prepare you for a job in the culinary field, we help you launch and advance an exciting, rewarding career. The Institute of Culinary Arts at Robert Morris University is accredited by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF).
London Eyes International Academy of Makeup, Chicago
Courses / Programs
Established in 2004, London Eyes International Academy of Makeup is a leading makeup artist school in the Chicago IL area.
With two conveniently-located schools in Rosemont (to the north-west) and Oakbrook Terrace (a western suburb of Chicago), we provide high-quality hands-on training, using state-of-the-art professional products, tools and techniques from around the world.
We offer a range of makeup artist certification programs and master classes in subjects including Beauty Makeup, Media Makeup, Stage Makeup, Special Effects Makeup and Airbrush Makeup.
All of our programs are certified by the Illinois State Board of Education. Upon completion of each course, you are awarded with an Academy State Certificate.
Our mission is to create an environment where students can learn basic, intermediate and advanced makeup skills in order to pursue a career as a Certified Makeup Artist. Our curriculum offers an extensive study of traditional makeup styles, as well as some of the newest and most innovative techniques.
Our intensive training gives our students real life work experience, and ensures that they graduate with the knowledge, confidence, and passion they need to soar in this competitive industry. Take the first step towards a successful career in this exciting and rewarding field!
"This school is great for hands-on training in makeup. The teachers were very skilled and the class size allowed for plenty of one-on-one instruction."
- Velorie M.
- Airbrush Master Class (7 hours)
- Special F/X Master Class (16 hours)
- Special F/X Advanced Master Class (16 hours)
- Business Master Class (3 hours)
- Portfolio Master Class (4 hours)