Career training in Brooklyn, NY: Career training school in Long Island, graphic design diploma programs, accounting / bookkeeping certification courses, medical assistant, billing & coding training in the Midwood area, NYC.
Bell Business School, Brooklyn: Bell Business School is located in the Midwood section of Brooklyn, New York City. We offer diploma programs in the fields of Graphic Design, Accounting and Medical Office Assistant training. We give our students the knowledge and skills needed to find employment in a specific area of study by providing intensive, short-term programs at an affordable price.
Medical Office Assistant with Billing and Coding Diploma Program: Students become proficient at Medical Office assistant tasks and learn Billing and Coding, a growing field in US Medical Facilities. Upon completion, students can work in a range of Professional Medical Facilities and private Medical Offices in the United States. The following courses are required to complete the program:
- Introduction to Healthcare - Medical Law, Ethics and Etiquette - Medical Terminology - Introduction to Microsoft Office - Administrative Module I: Front Desk/ Appointment Scheduling - Administrative Module II: Patient Registration/ Billing & Collections - Administrative Module III: Insurance Billing, Diagnostic and Procedural Coding - Diagnostic Coding - Procedural Coding
Accounting / Bookkeeping Diploma Program: Students obtain the knowledge and experience in bookkeeping and accounting and become proficient in working with QuickBooks. Upon completion, students may work in a wide range of offices and government agencies. The following courses are required to complete the program:
- Introduction to Business - Fundamentals of Business Law - Math for Business and Finance - Financial Accounting - Payroll Accounting - Managerial Accounting - Cost Accounting - QuickBooks - Taxation
Graphic Design and Digital Media Diploma Program: One of the most desirable and highest paying fields in the US. Students obtain in depth knowledge various Adobe products. Upon completion, students may work in fields of Marketing, Graphic Design, Film Production, and Digital Media Specialist. The following courses are required to complete the program:
- Introduction to Computer Graphics and Fundamentals of Web Design - Digital Photography - Illustration - Graphic Design - Interactive Digital Media - Portfolio Creation
For further information on our diploma programs, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute, New York
Courses / Programs
Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute is a technical training school with locations in Binghamton & Poughkeepsie, New York, and New London, Connecticut. The school programs focus on the technical areas without time spent on liberal arts requirements so that most programs are completed within one year. The programs specialize in such areas as medical records, accounting, and word processing.
Ridley-Lowell Business and Technical Institute is accredited to award diplomas and certificates by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In addition, Ridley-Lowell's Medical Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), on recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation for Medical Assistant Education. Medical Billing & Coding program is approved by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
Access Careers in Kew Gardens, Queens NY, is a professional and successful Training and Staffing Corporation that provides adult learners and international students in the New York metropolitan area with career enhancement courses in the areas of Allied Health, IT, Media, and Business Applications.
All of our courses are offered in convenient weekday morning, evening and weekend formats, and are available to all including the economically disadvantaged.
Our goal is to assist and empower those who seek new skills and personal growth and development so they may increase their ability to succeed in the medical and information technology industries.
We are committed to teaching and developing students in many areas, who will make a difference in the world. The school provides an environment for the students to learn and advance their knowledge.
We offer excellent, experienced and dedicated teachers, who help each student achieve their goals. We offer generous financial aid program to ensure everyone receives quality education. Your interest in our school is valued and appreciated.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
CleanEdison is a LEED Certification & BPI training school offering in-class & online green building certification programs nationwide, in locations including: Rockford & Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas & Houston, TX, Miami & Orlando, FL, New Orleans, LA, Boston, MA, Los Angeles & San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN, Detorit, MI, New York City, NY, and more.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification from Clean Edison makes you a Green Professional! BPI Training by Clean Edison provides nationally-recognized certification from the Building Performance Institute.
At CleanEdison, our mission is to promote sustainability and green building practices by offering expert advice through our consulting services and best-in-class education to professionals serving the green building industry.
Take the first steps to become a LEED AP or expand upon your existing knowledge of green building practices with some of the top professionals in the industry.
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED Professional Experience
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction
- LEED AP Operations & Maintenance
- Green Professional Training Program
- LEED Project Management
- Greening Existing Buildings
- Sustainable Building Interiors
- Integrative Design
- Sustainable Design - Materials
- Energy Audit Training
- Geothermal Training
- Hybrid Auto Training
- Infrared Imaging
- Weatherization Certification
- Wind Energy Boot Camp
& more ...
Located in Lower Manhattan, New York City, near Union Square, Manhattan Edit Workshop offers a full range of video editing programs and courses, from the Avid and Adobe family of products to the complete Final Cut Studio Package. Our signature Six-Week Intensive is a jump-start for anyone looking for a career in film or television editing. Learn both Avid and Final Cut Pro, work with top editors, and create a professional reel to let your talent speak for itself. Weekend and one-week classes introduce and solidify the core concepts, while custom one on ones let you set your goals at your own pace.
Corporate and group training customizes a curriculum, either in-house or on-site, for professionals eager to learn a new skill or to build on an existing one. Our instructors are working editors, DVD authors, motion graphics artists, as well as certified Avid and Apple trainers. A maximum teacher to student ratio of 1:6* ensures individualized attention and allows students to work at their own pace. All classes are split between lecture and hands-on exercise-so you'll be cutting on your own edit system from day one.Manhattan Edit Workshop is an Apple and Avid Authorized Training Partner.
Manhattan Edit Workshop offers a full range of certified courses and hands-on training to suit the needs of every video editing professional. Our signature Six-Week Intensive is a jump-start for anyone looking for a career in film or television editing. We offer courses in Apple; Adobe; Avid, Final Cut Pro and Masterclass. We also offer in-house and on-site corporate training.
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER