Career training in Brooklyn, NY: Career training school in Long Island, graphic design diploma programs, accounting / bookkeeping certification courses, medical assistant, billing & coding training in the Midwood area, NYC.
Bell Business School, Brooklyn: Bell Business School is located in the Midwood section of Brooklyn, New York City. We offer diploma programs in the fields of Graphic Design, Accounting and Medical Office Assistant training. We give our students the knowledge and skills needed to find employment in a specific area of study by providing intensive, short-term programs at an affordable price.
Medical Office Assistant with Billing and Coding Diploma Program: Students become proficient at Medical Office assistant tasks and learn Billing and Coding, a growing field in US Medical Facilities. Upon completion, students can work in a range of Professional Medical Facilities and private Medical Offices in the United States. The following courses are required to complete the program:
- Introduction to Healthcare - Medical Law, Ethics and Etiquette - Medical Terminology - Introduction to Microsoft Office - Administrative Module I: Front Desk/ Appointment Scheduling - Administrative Module II: Patient Registration/ Billing & Collections - Administrative Module III: Insurance Billing, Diagnostic and Procedural Coding - Diagnostic Coding - Procedural Coding
Accounting / Bookkeeping Diploma Program: Students obtain the knowledge and experience in bookkeeping and accounting and become proficient in working with QuickBooks. Upon completion, students may work in a wide range of offices and government agencies. The following courses are required to complete the program:
- Introduction to Business - Fundamentals of Business Law - Math for Business and Finance - Financial Accounting - Payroll Accounting - Managerial Accounting - Cost Accounting - QuickBooks - Taxation
Graphic Design and Digital Media Diploma Program: One of the most desirable and highest paying fields in the US. Students obtain in depth knowledge various Adobe products. Upon completion, students may work in fields of Marketing, Graphic Design, Film Production, and Digital Media Specialist. The following courses are required to complete the program:
- Introduction to Computer Graphics and Fundamentals of Web Design - Digital Photography - Illustration - Graphic Design - Interactive Digital Media - Portfolio Creation
For further information on our diploma programs, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Barnard College, located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, is an undergraduate, women's liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in over 50 fields including humanities, social sciences, arts, natural sciences, and interdisciplinary areas. Barnard College also offers Double and Joint Degree programs in cooperation with Columbia University and other academic institutions. Barnard College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Barnard College aims to provide the highest quality liberal arts education to promising and high-achieving young women, offering the unparalleled advantages of an outstanding residential college in partnership with a major research university.
Barnard students develop the intellectual resources to take advantage of opportunities as new fields, new ideas, and new technologies emerge. They graduate prepared to lead lives that are professionally satisfying and successful, personally fulfilling, and enriched by love of learning.
Berkeley College is a private higher education institution offering accredited Associate and Bachelor degree programs specializing in business and professional studies. Berkeley College is located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and has six other locations in New York State and New Jersey State, plus an online college. Berkeley's diverse programs of study, multi-cultural student body and seven locations offer international students wonderful opportunities that are hard to find at other American colleges and universities.
For more than 75 years, students from all over the world have prepared for rewarding careers at Berkeley College and enjoyed all that the New York City area has to offer.
All Berkeley New York and New Jersey campuses are regionally accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and are approved by their respective State Departments of Education, and are authorized to confer the Bachelor degree and the Associate degree.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration (BBA)
- General Business
- Management -- Human Resources
- Information Systems Management
- International Business
- Fashion Marketing and Management
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- Paralegal Studies
- Information Systems Management
- Web Design
- Network Management
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Interior Design
City College's mission emphasizes access and excellence in undergraduate and graduate education and research. Requiring demonstrated potential for admission and a high level of accomplishment for graduation, the College provides a diverse student body with exceptional opportunities to participate in creative intellectual pursuits. The College is led by a faculty committed to the advancement of knowledge and the guidance of students in the attainment of rigorous academic goals. Undergraduate programs include significant coursework in the liberal arts and sciences. Distinguished graduate programs at the master's and doctoral levels, and a concomitant dedication to scholarly research, complement the College's commitment to excellence in undergraduate education.
Mildred Elley-Albany, NY, is a co-educational, accredited institution of higher education offering Associate degree and certificate programs in the fields of office technologies, paralegal, medical assistant, information technology & more. The college is currently a regional leader in career education and is divided into three divisions: School of Business and Technology; School of Health and Wellness Professions; and the School of Digital Media Arts. The programs offered are primarily career-oriented and target graduate students integration into the workforce.
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
Mildred Elley is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas, certificates, and the Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree. Mildred Elley also has a campus in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
CleanEdison is a LEED Certification & BPI training school offering in-class & online green building certification programs nationwide, in locations including: Rockford & Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas & Houston, TX, Miami & Orlando, FL, New Orleans, LA, Boston, MA, Los Angeles & San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN, Detorit, MI, New York City, NY, and more.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification from Clean Edison makes you a Green Professional! BPI Training by Clean Edison provides nationally-recognized certification from the Building Performance Institute.
At CleanEdison, our mission is to promote sustainability and green building practices by offering expert advice through our consulting services and best-in-class education to professionals serving the green building industry.
Take the first steps to become a LEED AP or expand upon your existing knowledge of green building practices with some of the top professionals in the industry.
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED Professional Experience
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction
- LEED AP Operations & Maintenance
- Green Professional Training Program
- LEED Project Management
- Greening Existing Buildings
- Sustainable Building Interiors
- Integrative Design
- Sustainable Design - Materials
- Energy Audit Training
- Geothermal Training
- Hybrid Auto Training
- Infrared Imaging
- Weatherization Certification
- Wind Energy Boot Camp
& more ...