New York cosmetology training: Beauty school in Albany, hair styling classes. Barbering certificate, esthetics certification programs, nail technology course. Spa technology skin care, make-up artist training, professional hair stylist program in the Albany County area.
Austin’s School of Spa Technology, Albany: Austin's School of Spa Technology, located in the Capital Region of Albany, New York, is a Beauty School offering comprehensive certificate training programs in the areas of cosmetology, barbering, nail technology and esthetics. Our programs focus on development of the skills that our students need, not only to pass the New York State Licensing exams, but also to become exemplary professionals in their chosen fields.
Email:Contact us below
Austin’s School of Spa Technology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
- Train students to successfully pass New York State licensure exams;
- Encourage, through instruction, the use of critical thinking, problem solving, and positive interpersonal communication that are vital to professional success;
- Prepare students for the expectations and demands of their industry;
- Instill a sense of ethical responsibility and professionalism in each student;
- Promote self-awareness and the development of individual creativity.
Based in Forest Hills, Queens, Ferrara's Beauty School (FBS) provides beauty career training programs to students and professionals who are looking to pursue or further a career in the cosmetology industry.
Founded by Vincent Ferrara, our beauty school provides dedicated training in Hairdressing & Cosmetology, Nail Technology, and Make-up Application.
FBS is licensed by New York State Education Department, and offers a very unique training philosophy and learning environment.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in New York, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located in the Chelsea district of Manhattan, Swedish Institute is a healthcare career training institute that provides a range of allied health Degree and Certificate programs. Our mission is to educate students to become skilled, ethical, culturally competent and compassionate massage therapists, nurses, personal trainers and allied health professionals serving the diverse communities of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area.
Swedish Institute is a premier multi-specialty health educational institution, using its nearly 100-year tradition of excellence in the education of massage therapists to inform education and training in diverse areas of health practice.
Our students benefit from programs based on a holistic and integrative approach to health and wellness that meet or exceed the rigorous requirements of programmatic accreditation.
Hunter Business School has campuses in Medford, Suffolk County and Levittown, Nassau County. We offer a wide variety of courses to earn your diploma in computer training, medical courses, and business related courses. Over the years, we have placed many students in higher paying positions thanks to Hunter’s programs. The Medford campus is located on Route 112, about two miles north off exit 64 of the Long Island Expressway, NY. Our Levittown campus is easily accessible from the Wantagh Parkway and Route 135.
Hunter offers you all the amenities of a large school, but in a small environment close to home for the Long Island resident, including small day and evening classes, financial aid for those who qualify, free refresher courses and tutoring and a campus near public transportation.
Over the years, we have placed many students in higher paying positions thanks to Hunter’s programs. At Hunter, we do more than prepare you for a job, we help you launch and advance in an exciting, rewarding career! Our career service team is here to help you make the transition to the workplace as quickly and easily as possible.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes (home study) for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Bard College, located in Annandale-on-Hudson (90 miles north of New York City), New York, is a small four-year liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Choice, flexibility, and rigor are the hallmarks of the Bard education, which is a transformative synthesis of the liberal arts and progressive education traditions. Bard students are expected to shape the subject matter of their education by the exercise of imagination and intellectual engagement.
Bard College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.