Distance learning/ online education in Trinidad and Tobago: Online university courses, online master degrees, Trinidad MBA programs for students in Port of Spain & across the Caribbean. Online colleges in Trinidad, home study certification, accredited graduate diploma programs, bachelor's degree courses online..
1.EU Business School - Online Degrees in Trinidad and Tobago & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees online that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplacein Trinidad and Tobago or elsewhere in the Caribbean & around the world.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online MBA Program:
The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate, to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
Student Review: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
3.International Career Institute - Online Courses for Trinidad and Tobago Students
Courses / Programs
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of online / distance education offering a wide range of courses to students in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean, UK & globally.
• These include online courses at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma levels in business; management; events, media, PR, design, professional services; health, beauty; pet care & more.
• We provide a learning schedule to suit You - to fit into your lifestyle and study at your own pace!
• ICI is an accredited & recognised member of the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) and the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). We are also a member of the College of Teachers.
• Our mission is to provide high quality courses that develop graduates who have the skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
• ICI provides a proven educational method. Through completion of an online course at ICI, graduates can secure their own futures by establishing or advancing a career or by establishing their own business!
Student Reviews "To be honest, you cannot beat the services or the people that I have dealt with. I loved the business management course."
"The program was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI in starting my very own Interior Design and Decoration business was invaluable. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself and now I am reaping the awards."
Established over 150 years ago, the University of London provides a wide range of online / distance learning undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications to students in Trinidad & Tobago and around the world.
We provide online bachelor degrees (BA, BSc, LLB), and masters programs (MBA, MA, MSc), as well as foundation courses, diplomas and certificates in subjects that include business, accounting, management, international relations, sociology and more.
Our quality distance learning courses enable you to study for a prestigious University of London qualification without leaving Trinidad. The standard of the award is identical to that achieved by students who study with the University of London face to face.
You can also study individual courses/modules of our degree courses to aid your career or personal development. If you successfully complete the assessment, you will receive a University of London certificate.
Schedule your study around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace. You study using a combination of online learning resources and study materials designed to foster active learning.
The University of London is recognised by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad & Tobago (ACTT) as an awarding institution.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration (including an online MBA)
- Computing & Information Systems
- Global Diplomacy
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- International Relations
• Online education with Arden University empowers you to study a degree from a UK University and enhance your career potentialfrom Trinidad & Tobago, the Caribbean, Latin America or elsewhere around the world!
• Arden University has a physical campus in Coventry, UK, and also offers high quality online bachelor & postgraduate degree programmes to international students all over the world.
• Through their 25+ years of experience, Arden University have positioned themselves as distance learning specialists, enabling students to access their career-focused programmes online.
• They have supported over 50,000 students whilst remaining true to their core values, ensuring higher education is available for all.
• Arden University’s commitment to quality education is demonstrated through their portfolio of career-focussed online programmes. Their versatile undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications are approved by UK professional bodies, with many programmes receiving accreditation.
• Covering a range of professional subjects in 12 academic fields, Arden University make UK education accessible and affordable through their innovative study platform. You can study from any location, at any time, and on any digital device, meaning you have complete control over your education.
Masters Degree Programs
MBA (Data Analytics)
MBA (Top Up)
MSc Psychology (BPS)
MA Human Resource Management (CIPD)
MA Strategic Marketing (CIM)
MSc Engineering Management (CMI)
MSc IT Security Management
MSc Strategic IT Management
MSc Project Management (APM)
MSc Telecommunications Management
MSc Enterprise Architecture Management
MSc Data Analytics (8)
Bachelor & BA Top-Up Degrees
Top ups (5)
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended & very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
Based in Georgia, USA, The University of Atlanta offers a range of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree programs and Graduate Certificate courses in an online, self-paced environment to students in Trinidad & Tobago, the Caribbean, and around the world.
Our flexible online programs are ideal for students and working adults with busy schedules, and are offered in a variety of fields including Business, Management, HR, Finance, Healthcare Administration, IT, Educational Leadership, among others.
Our online programs are delivered via several blended delivery modes. Such hybrid models offer maximized learning opportunities for those prepared and eager to further their education and to enhance their professional standing.
University of Atlanta (UofA) is distinguished internationally for first-rate degree offerings, rigorous curricula, and compelling areas of specialization at both Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
Every approved or appointed faculty member has a record of markedly successful online & traditional teaching experience, and every course fosters the development of sharp critical thinking and honed communicative skills.
University of Atlanta is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC).
Student Testimonial: "The interactive and proactive method used by the instructors reinforces my great interest in studying with UofA because they make every member of the cohort feel connected and familiar." - V. Kataya
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-07-19 were from viewers in:
Trinidad & Tobago;
You are here: School & College Search> Online Education / Distance Learning> Online courses in Trinidad and Tobago, online university master degrees offered to students in Port of Spain, and across the Caribbean.