Seneca College - Centre For Financial Services, Toronto:
Located in Toronto, Canada, Seneca College offers bachelor’s degrees, diplomas (two and three-year) and Ontario College Graduate Certificates in programs related to financial services, applied arts, business and technology. Our Newnham Campus is one of eight college locations throughout the greater Toronto area. It is committed to providing leading-edge, cost effective and customized education, as well as professional development and training programs to assist firms to train and develop their people to keep pace with competition.
Certificate, Diploma & Degree Programs:
The Centre for Financial Services offers diplomas and certificate programs in Forensic Accounting, Financial Compliance Administration, Insurance and Client Contact Centre Management.
Qualified graduates of these programs are eligible to pursue accreditation in programs of the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada (CGA), the Financial Planning Standard Council (CFP), the Canadian Securities Institute, the Life Office Management Association (LOMA), the Institute of Canadian Bankers, the Call Centre Industry Advisory Council, and the Insurance Institute of Canada.
Bachelor’s Degrees (4 years)
* Financial Services Management
* Municipal and Corporate Administration
* International Accounting & Finance
Diploma Programs (3 years)
* Business Administration – Accounting & Financial Planning
* Business Administration – Financial Planning Specialization
* Accounting and Finance (Optional Co-op)
Diploma Programs (2 years)
* Accounting and Payroll (Optional Co-op)
* Business - Insurance
* Real Property Administration (Assessment & Appraisal)
* Real Property Administration (Assessment & Appraisal) Accelerated
Ontario College Certificate:
* Business Fundamentals
Ontario College Graduate Certificates:
* Fraud Examination & Forensic Accounting
* Financial Services Compliance Administration
* Financial Services Underwriting
* Accounting & Information Technology
* Professional Accounting Practice
Corporate Training Programs:
Seneca College´s Centre for Financial Services works with industry partners to develop educational programs for students and services for industry, including corporate training, that will allow both to thrive now and in the future. It provides global perspective, interface of business practice and technology and foresight.
We offer a wide range of courses for professional development:
* Accident and Sickness
* CFE Exam Review
* Customer and Contact Centre Leadership Certification
* Elder Planning Counselor
* Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting
* Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
* Money Well Spent - Public Sector
* Project/ Change Management - Public Sector
* Property and Casualty Insurance
* Registered Health Underwriter
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 1750 Finch Ave. East, Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.