Access Business College, Toronto:
Access Business College is a private career college in the North York area of Toronto ON. We offer diploma and certificate courses in fields including business administration, accounting, food and beverage management, hospitality, graphic design, web design among others. Our programs are designed to keep pace with industry requirements and market demands. Our courses are offered in a professional, warm, positive, and friendly learning environment.
- Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Banking Financial Services Diploma
- Computerized Accounting & Canadian Payroll
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage Management
- Graphic and Web Design
- Hospitality Management
- Law Clerk
- Medical Office Assistant
- Property Administrator...
Professional Certifications & Affiliations:
- This business school is a special place for individuals to receive a quality education. Twenty five years of experience in education and training has allowed us to put together a unique learning concept and outstanding career building programs to prepare our graduates for today's competitive labour market.
- Access Business College is affiliated with CPA ( Canadian Payroll Association ), CSI ( Canadian Securities Institute ), IFIC ( Investment Funds Institute of Canada ), AH & LA ( American Hotel & Lodging Association )
- Successful candidates will not only work towards a diploma or certificate but also with the industry certifications when and if applicable.
Second Career Strategy is an Ontario government program that is specially designed to offer training for a new job, including financial support. Due to the downturn in the manufacturing sector and other sectors of the labour market, the Ontario government has allocated significant amounts of resources (over $355 million) to help affected individuals to re-train for other highly skilled jobs and careers.
Second Career provides:
* Long Term training for laid-off Ontarians for a new job or career.
* Financial assistance for qualified individuals.
Who Qualifies for Second Career?
If you have been laid off work in Ontario, you qualify to apply for skills training and you may be receive up to $28,000 for your tuition and basic living expenses.
Please note: If you do not qualify for Second Career Strategy, you may qualify for financial assistance under Ontario Skills Development Program.
Access Business College in Toronto welcomes students from all over the world. Canada is one of the most diverse and most welcoming countries in the world. It is friendly and helpful to newcomers. Toronto is one of Canada’s most Multicultural cities. To study in Canada, you must first apply for a Canadian Study Permit.
* Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
* Visa application forms
* Guide to study in Canada
* Study Permit
* Canadian Visa office in your country
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5799 Yonge Street, Suite 1000, North York, Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.