Apply to beauty schools in Pennsylvania: Cosmetology training & esthetician programs for beginners to beauty industry professionals, including skin care classes, manicures, facials. Hair styling classes & hair coloring training in Cambria County & Clearfield County PA.
Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences: Are you searching for a quality cosmetology school in Pennsylvania? Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc., and licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology, Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides comprehensive training programs for students of all levels.
With campuses in Johnstown in Cambria County, and DuBois in Clearfield County PA, we have over 50 years of experience in providing quality beauty and cosmetology education. Let us help you to take the first steps towards a fun and exciting career!
Cosmetology / Esthetics Programs:
- Cosmetology Operators Program (45 weeks)
- Esthetician Program (17 weeks)
- Cosmetology Teacher Program (28 weeks)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Austin's School of Spa Technology, located in the Capital Region of Albany, New York, is a Beauty School offering comprehensive certificate training programs in the areas of cosmetology, barbering, nail technology and esthetics.
Our programs focus on development of the skills that our students need, not only to pass the New York State Licensing exams, but also to become exemplary professionals in their chosen fields.
Austin’s School of Spa Technology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
Our appearance enhancement programs will allow you to pursue a career that is as individual and creative as you are.
If you are looking for a program that values the practical as well as the artistic, the tried-and-true as well as the trendy, and the foundational as well as the fashionable, then our programs are for you.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College offers quality career training in fine dining and the luxury hospitality industry. The college offers four majors: Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts and Hotel Management. The majors are offered at the Associate and Bachelors degree levels.
These carefully designed programs prepare our students to make a lasting impact in their chosen field. And because we blend academics with real life experience, our graduates enter the field as professionals.
The Philadelphia Academy of Make-Up & Special Effects
Courses / Programs
Situated in Bala Cynwyd, just 15 minutes north of downtown Philadelphia, The Philadelphia Academy for Make-Up and Special Effects is the first school in the Philadelphia Region to teach its students how to apply make-up and create special effects.
All classes are taught by highly skilled, trained and certified make-up artists. Supplies and materials are supplied for use in all classes.
We provide a range of quality make up artist classes and workshops. Our courses are suitable for beginners as well as the most seasoned make up artists.
Topics include Fundamentals of Make Up-Theory, Make Up for Film & TV, Special Effects Make Up, and Bridal Boot Camp programs.
One-on-one make-up instruction is available upon request for image enhancement, camouflage, or glamour.
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design (AWCoMAD), located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is one of the colleges of Drexel University. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of programs, from Architecture to Digital Media, from Fashion Design to Music Industry, and from Graphic Design to Dance.
The college, like others at Drexel, offers students the ability to go out on co-op though some programs are specifically designed for that particular area of study. Additionally AWCoMAD offers some high school students the opportunity to participate in summer programs involving one of five areas of study: Architecture, Design, Music Industry, Photography, and Screen writing.
Today's design, media and performing arts are enormously competitive and rapidly changing industries. Drexel's Westphal College offers a unique approach that prepares students to succeed in these creative and challenging fields.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs in Media Arts & Design fields:
Course categories include:
- Arts Administration
- Design & Merchandising
- Digital Media
- Entertainment and Arts Management
- Fashion Design
- Film & Video
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Music Industry
- Screen writing & Playwriting
- Television Management
- Visual Studies...