The Philadelphia Academy of Make-Up & Special Effects: Located in Bala Cynwyd in north-west Philadelphia PA, The Philadelphia Academy for Make Up and Special Effects provides a range of quality make up artist classes and workshops. Our courses are suitable for beginners as well as the most seasoned make up artists. Topics include Fundamentals of Make Up-Theory, Make Up for Film, Special Effects Make Up, and Bridal Boot Camp programs.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-09-07 were from:
West Chester, PA;
Toms River NJ, go to school at Temple University;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College offers quality career training in fine dining and the luxury hospitality industry. The college offers four majors: Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts and Hotel Management. The majors are offered at the Associate and Bachelors degree levels.
These carefully designed programs prepare our students to make a lasting impact in their chosen field. And because we blend academics with real life experience, our graduates enter the field as professionals.
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Pennsylvania by taking an on-site spray tan class in Philadelphia, or an online certification program from the comfort of your own home or workplace in PA or nationwide!
• Aviva Spray Tan Academy specializes in on-site / web-based courses in the increasingly-popular field of sunless spray tanning, and was the world's first spray tanning academy.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our 1-day spray tan classes in Philadelphia take place regularly in a leading hotel and include hours of hands-on training.
• Our online spray tan certification programs are 3 hours long but can be completed at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for those who wish to kick-start a successful spray tanning business, or cosmetologists who want to improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel, Owner: Shape Smart Wellness Spa
Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
Courses / Programs
With campuses in Johnstown in Cambria County, and DuBois in Clearfield County PA, Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides quality training programs in the fields of Cosmetology and Esthetics.
Our school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc.. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology.
Combining theory with practical hands-on training, our comprehensive classes are taught through demonstration, lecture, student salon activities, cooperative learning, and student participation.
You receive invaluable practical training through our student salon, which is open to the general public. You gain experience with styling and color consultations, servicing clientele, and retail sales.
You get the opportunity to apply skills learned in the classroom to real life situations. Our dedicated staff is always within reach to guide you through each service you perform.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Ashcan Art Studio is a creative space for future professional artists, designers, illustrators, sculptors and those applying for art schools. With two locations in New York City (in Manhattan and Queens), Ashcan specializes in college portfolio preparation. Our main objective is to assist you, whether you are a high school student or a transfer student, gain entrance into the university art program or the private art school of your choice. We offer individualized classes for students to develop their visual arts portfolio to the highest standards.
At the Ashcan Studio, we have programs designed to complete 15-20 works of art for your portfolio, in 3 months to a year. We provide programs in the fields of art and design, visual arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, figure drawing, fashion design, multi-media, interior design, architecture and more.
We conveniently offer day and evening classes, six days a week, all year long. Classes are located at 45 East 34th Street, 4th Floor, NY 10016 and 252-20 Northern Blvd. Suite 209, Little Neck (Queens), NY 11362. We are a portfolio preparation studio with 100% acceptance rate to schools like Parsons, SVA, FIT, Cooper Union, RISD and many more.