Private colleges in South Carolina: Liberal arts university offering bachelor's degrees in business, IT, engineering, economics, accounting, & computer science. Undergraduate & graduate programs in southeastern USA, 100 miles northwest of Columbia SC & 80 miles west of Charlotte NC..
Furman University, Greenville: Furman University, in Greenville, South Carolina, is a private, co-educational liberal arts university that offers bachelor degree programs in 42 fields of study. Furman is one of the nation's premier undergraduate liberal arts colleges. The university offers outstanding academics, opportunities for a broad range of talented students with a passion for learning. Our campus is nationally acclaimed for its beauty and the residential student body is the ideal size to enhance scholarly activity, personal growth and leadership development.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Accounting
- Communication Studies
- Information Technology
- Modern Languages - French / German / Spanish
- Music (Church, Education, Performance, Theory)
- Prelaw Studies
- Sociology, more ...
Graduate Degree Program: - Master of Arts in Education
Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing is the nursing school of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. We provide a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in the nursing and healthcare fields. Degree programs include a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), and Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD).
Educate nurse leaders and scholars, generate new knowledge, and improve health and health care, all in service to the global community. We are committed to a trajectory that includes becoming an international leader in the advancement of nursing science, education, practice and policy.
In short, we are uniquely positioned to engage in productive interdisciplinary collaboration and partnerships for both students and our faculty. We have ongoing collaborative educational programs with the Rollins School of Public Health, School of Medicine, and Candler School of Theology that provide unique career opportunities. And, both our faculty research and doctoral programs involve strong linkages across the campus.
Emory University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, education specialist's, doctorate and professional degrees.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Second Degree Students (BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Master in Science in Nursing and Master of Public Health (MSN--MPH)
- Accelerated BSN/MSN Program
Located in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Wofford College is a liberal arts college of about 1,500 students. We offer bachelor degree programs in a vast array of major and minor subjects, including 51 fields of study, Wofford is well known for its programs leading to graduate and professional studies (medicine and other health professions, law and the ministry). Affiliated with the United Methodist Church, the college is committed to quintessential undergraduate education within the context of values-based inquiry.
Wofford is consistently recognized by industry publications as a leading liberal arts institution based on the strength of its academic programs and faculty. We provide our students with the opportunity to create an educational path that best suits their individual interests, passions and life goals.
Operating continuously on its original campus in the City of Spartanburg, Wofford is listed as a National Historic District. The campus now consists of 67 buildings on 170 maintained acres and has been designated as “the Roger Milliken Arboretum.” In the summer, the NFL’s Carolina Panthers conduct their training camps at Wofford.
Wofford College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Charlotte NC & Online
Courses / Programs
• Become a certified spray tan professional in North Carolina with a quality course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• North Carolina-based beauty professionals & total beginners to the spray tan industry may complete one of our convenient spray tan certification programs in just 1 day (on-site) or in 3 hours online.
• Study hands-on in Charlotte NC or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace - and become a specialist in the rapidly-growing, lucrative industry of sunless spray tanning!
• Our onsite spray tan classes in Charlotte are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our award-winning spray tan certification classes are highly rated throughout the U.S., and have helped thousands of startups, salons, spas, cosmetologists, and mobile entrepreneurs to become widely successful spray tan businesses.
• Utilizing a specialized learning environment, Aviva has created an atmosphere in which ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and individuals acquire the tools to transform their business dreams into reality.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course." • Jodi, MA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Georgia, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Located in Knoxville TN, The Tennessee School of Beauty is a career training institution that offers Cosmetology Classes, Esthetics Classes, and Manicuring / Pedicuring classes to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
In July 2012, Tennessee School of Beauty partnered with Redken to become a Redken Premier School, bringing advanced training and education to Knoxville. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof.