Find beauty career training in North Carolina: Makeup classes in Charlotte area, cosmetology school offering nail technician classes to beginners & beauty industry professionals in Mooresville, Iredell County NC.
Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology: Are you interested in makeup classes in South Carolina? Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology is a beauty / makeup training institute in Mooresville, South Carolina (just 30 miles north of Charlotte). We offer comprehensive courses in Cosmetology and Nail Technology as well as a Cosmetology Instructor course. Our programs are based on the acclaimed Pivot Point curriculum, which offers the most extensive educational program in the industry. Our school ensures quality education with plenty of one-on-one attention through our certified instructors and an average student-to-instructor ratio of 10-to-1.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beauty / Makeup Training Courses: - Cosmetology Course (1500 hours / 50 weeks)
- Cosmetology Instructor Program (800 hours / 26.7 weeks)
- Manicurist / Nail Technician Program (300 hours / 10 weeks)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get spray tan certification in Georgia with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy and learn everything you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant!
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our comprehensive 1-day spray tan classes are held in a leading hotel in Atlanta.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides online training courses that can be studied 24/7 from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, and throughout Georgia or nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our programs are business-focused, and are great preparation for those who wish to work in beauty spas, hair salons, spray tanning salons and mobile spray tanning businesses as a sunless tanning consultant.
• Our spray tan training is designed to teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• Get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands, and learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly at Sunless 101. I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney Burridge, Spray Tan Consultant
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Meredith College is the largest private women's college in the Southeast, offering a comprehensive liberal arts undergraduate education for women as well as co-educational graduate programs in business, nutrition and education.
Meredith College's graduate and post-baccalaureate programs are flexible, convenient and competitively priced—and, like our undergraduate programs, they are shaped by a personal approach to education. Our small class sizes and committed faculty mean you’ll get to know your classmates and your professors, allowing you to build your professional network and enrich your learning.
At Meredith, our students achieve greatness because they come to expect it of themselves. Meredith's curriculum begins with an innovative general education program that gives every student a firm foundation in interdisciplinary study, world citizenship and scholarly research.
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Virginia, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Hampden-Sydney College is a private four-year liberal arts college located 60 miles south-west of Richmond, Virginia, that offers undergraduate degree programs for men. Programs include Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Biology, and more.
Hampden-Sydney's liberal arts curriculum is directed toward the cultivation of a literate, articulate, and critical mind through the study of the sciences, the humanities, and the social sciences. The College offers over 25 majors and over 20 minors toward a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
Since 1775, the mission of Hampden-Sydney College has been to form good men and good citizens in an atmosphere of sound learning. The College expects its students to be gentlemen of good moral character and to be active and informed participants in the life of their communities. Through their work in classes, students realize that learning is fulfilling work, and fulfilling work draws on learning.
Hampden-Sydney College is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
A Step to Gold Ballroom Teacher's College, Raleigh
Courses / Programs
A Step to Gold Ballroom Teacher's College in Raleigh, Wake County in North Carolina offers professional dance instructor training programs. Our ballroom dancing teacher training program is the first vocational dance training of its kind. Our systematic curriculum can transform students with little or no prior dance experience into professional dance instructors.
Students will be trained to understand the kinesthetic mechanics of each dance figure in 17 dances including the following styles: Smooth, Rhythm, and Nightclub. They will learn to lead and follow, dancing both parts equally well and they will be tested regularly.
After the 16-month course students will be prepared to take the Junior Associate Bronze certification examinations with Dance Vision International Dance Association (DVIDA) which is the American equivalent of the Imperial Society Teachers of Dance.