Career College in UK: Certificate courses, Advanced diploma programmes UK, Business management training, Career training in Kent / Greater London, English language classes, University foundation courses Canterbury
Warnborough College UK, Canterbury: Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate & diploma undergraduate & postgraduate courses. We create future leaders and managers in the world of business, education and finance and help students to gain employment in competitive environments.
Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. We will deliver these in a dynamic international environment where you will be supported by a caring, professionally academic staff.
Our aim is to provide courses which are duly accredited by UK awarding bodies and universities and help students to get a quality of education that is recognised by other academic bodies and perpective employers. We are in the process of seeking Ofsted Accreditation.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in areas including business, education & finance (with language support):
- HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year
- Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management; 1 year
- PGC / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in the English East Midlands. Tresham offers a wide range of full and part time courses and apprenticeships from entry level up to degree level for Adults and School Leavers. Tresham is a partner college of University of Bedfordshire and University of Northampton.
A good further education college such as Tresham is able to provide a fresh start with new and exciting opportunities for everybody from vocational education and skills for young people, high quality A Level provision as an alternative to studying at school, progression routes into higher education for the traditionally underrepresented groups, opportunities for adults to return to learn as well as offering the chance to learn for pleasure.
In addition Tresham has a dedicated Business Solutions team that works with local companies to raise the skills of their workforce and help develop their business.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies
- Business and Management
- Child Care
- Computing and IT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Foundation Programmes
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality and Catering
- Performing Arts