Colleges in Europe: Study abroad programs for college students, for American students. European college semester abroad programs for Americans & international students in the UK, England, London, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland. Study for an undergraduate degree at top European colleges & graduate degree programs.
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• International Study Environment:
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
3.ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
Calling students from Malta and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Aegean College (AC) is part of the Omiros Education Groupa reputable, dynamic group of educational institutions that has over 60 years of experience in providing high calibre education to its students. At Aegean College (AC) we believe our reputation is just a stepping stone for further success. The College continues to hold first place in IT and fourth place in Business among Athens Higher Educational Institutions. Aegean College (AC) is affiliated to the University of Huddersfield, a UK State Universities and Edexcel International, the British examination body. (AC) is a member of the Hellenic Colleges Association and Accredited by the British Accreditation Council. As such, our students are provided with the unique opportunity to achieve UK University degrees while studying in Athens, Greece.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate On-Campus & Distance learning courses include in fields of HND, BSc, Computing, Multimedia Design & Technology, Sound Engineering, Business, MBA, MBI, Music Production, ACTDEC Distance Diploma TESOL and much more.
National College of Ireland (NCI) is located in the heart of Dublin City. The college has three schools; The School of Business, the School of Computing and the School of Community Studies. We provide accredited third-level courses in our specialist areas of accountancy, finance, business, human resource management, computing and community studies. Full and part-time courses in these areas are offered at different levels, from certificate to diploma, degree and postgraduate level.
NCI has been to the forefront of innovation in learning for over 50 years, transforming education in a way that is both simple and extraordinary. Our state-of-the-art campus in Dublin's International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) provides the hub for an innovative and unique programme of work in academic development, teaching and research. Through our campus in the IFSC, our network of 30 off-campus centres, on-site educational hubs within industry and our online programme, we in NCI are committed to enabling learners to avail of leading edge education. NCI's courses are accredited by HETAC/FETAC and qualify for relevant grants, free fees (full-time programmes / courses) and tax relief.
Accredited Full-Time & Part-Time Courses at different levels, from certificate to diploma, degree and postgraduate level, in Business, Management, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Financial Services, Technology, Computing, Humanities and related fields. Also Online & Flexible Learning Courses.
International University College (IUC) is a modern business school offering value-oriented high-quality education in the city of Dobrich in the North-East part of Bulgaria. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs taught entirely through English which are available to Bulgarian students and international students from around the world.
We offer bachelor's degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and business management as well as a Master of Business Adminstration (MBA) program which is offered in collaboration with our partner institution - the University of Wales Institute in Cardiff, UK. Our double degree programs allow students the opportunity to obtain a second Bachelor degree diploma from the University of Wales Institute Cardiff, UK as well as from the other universities IUC has agreements with.
The college is striving to successfully fulfil its mission, pooling academic knowledge, providing vocation-oriented training and managerial expertise in fields such as international hospitality and tourism, marketing, international business and management, economics and information technologies.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programs:
- Hospitality Management
- International Business Management
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Management Studies
- International Finance and Trade
- Business administration
Master's Degree Program:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tourism Business Administration
- Tourism Destination Management
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."