Colleges in Europe: Study abroad programs for college students, for American students. European college semester abroad programs for Americans & international students in the UK, England, London, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland. Study for an undergraduate degree at top European colleges & graduate degree programs.
1.ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
Student Testimonial: "At EU, I learned how to efficiently work in a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds, countries and professions." - Nando, Austria - BA Program
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Passion and devotion to the art of hospitality underscore a rich history of exceptional standards forged through decades of practice and experience.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Aegean College (AC) is part of the Omiros Education Groupa reputable, dynamic group of educational institutions that has over 60 years of experience in providing high calibre education to its students. At Aegean College (AC) we believe our reputation is just a stepping stone for further success. The College continues to hold first place in IT and fourth place in Business among Athens Higher Educational Institutions. Aegean College (AC) is affiliated to the University of Huddersfield, a UK State Universities and Edexcel International, the British examination body. (AC) is a member of the Hellenic Colleges Association and Accredited by the British Accreditation Council. As such, our students are provided with the unique opportunity to achieve UK University degrees while studying in Athens, Greece.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate On-Campus & Distance learning courses include in fields of HND, BSc, Computing, Multimedia Design & Technology, Sound Engineering, Business, MBA, MBI, Music Production, ACTDEC Distance Diploma TESOL and much more.
National College of Ireland (NCI) is located in the heart of Dublin City. The college has three schools; The School of Business, the School of Computing and the School of Community Studies. We provide accredited third-level courses in our specialist areas of accountancy, finance, business, human resource management, computing and community studies. Full and part-time courses in these areas are offered at different levels, from certificate to diploma, degree and postgraduate level.
NCI has been to the forefront of innovation in learning for over 50 years, transforming education in a way that is both simple and extraordinary. Our state-of-the-art campus in Dublin's International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) provides the hub for an innovative and unique programme of work in academic development, teaching and research. Through our campus in the IFSC, our network of 30 off-campus centres, on-site educational hubs within industry and our online programme, we in NCI are committed to enabling learners to avail of leading edge education. NCI's courses are accredited by HETAC/FETAC and qualify for relevant grants, free fees (full-time programmes / courses) and tax relief.
Accredited Full-Time & Part-Time Courses at different levels, from certificate to diploma, degree and postgraduate level, in Business, Management, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Financial Services, Technology, Computing, Humanities and related fields. Also Online & Flexible Learning Courses.
Earn both a European Diploma and an internationally recognised American Diploma by just following 1 Course. The European Institute of Education (EIE) is a multi discipline, multi skill, resource group based in Malta, having education at the core of its business activities. We offer a US High School Diploma with these courses and more Reading Skills, English, and Mathematics; American and World History; Biology, Earth and Space Science and Physical Science; Auto Repair, Personal Computer Specialist; Chemistry, Spanish, Music, and Psychology and more. The American Diploma is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools for our high school and vocational technical programs.
The Courses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. The Center for Degree Studies are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
US High School Diploma, Also Diplomas in Computer Graphic Artist, Java Programmer, Programming in Basic computer training, Visual Basic .NET Programmer, Visual C++ Programmer; Professional Secretary, Interior Decorator, Child Day Care Management, Basic Electronics, Medical Office Assistant, Bookkeeping, Small Business Management, Hotel/Restaurant Manager, Travel Agent and more.
International University College (IUC) is a modern business school offering value-oriented high-quality education in the city of Dobrich in the North-East part of Bulgaria. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs taught entirely through English which are available to Bulgarian students and international students from around the world.
We offer bachelor's degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and business management as well as a Master of Business Adminstration (MBA) program which is offered in collaboration with our partner institution - the University of Wales Institute in Cardiff, UK. Our double degree programs allow students the opportunity to obtain a second Bachelor degree diploma from the University of Wales Institute Cardiff, UK as well as from the other universities IUC has agreements with.
The college is striving to successfully fulfil its mission, pooling academic knowledge, providing vocation-oriented training and managerial expertise in fields such as international hospitality and tourism, marketing, international business and management, economics and information technologies.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programs:
- Hospitality Management
- International Business Management
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Management Studies
- International Finance and Trade
- Business administration
Master's Degree Program:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tourism Business Administration
- Tourism Destination Management
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.