Study Abroad Programs in UK: College courses in London, bachelor degree courses in business law, management studies, education, media arts, post-graduate degree, foundation degree, university preparation courses for international students, academic study skills, English language courses in England
St Mary's University College: Located in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, Borough of Richmond upon Thames in south west London, England, St Mary's University College (formerly known as St Mary's) is a small, friendly university college in beautiful grounds not far from the centre of London offering the chance to study in peaceful surroundings with expert staff. At St Mary's University College we offer study abroad programmes available as a semester or full academic year as well as international foundation and academic study skills programmes for international students wishing to study at University.
We also provide foundation degree, undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in subjects including business law, management studies, media arts, education etc. St Mary's has a strong academic record with an excellent track record of placing graduates in good employment or appropriate postgraduate study. Research and postgraduate study attract students from all over the world. Today, international students account for almost 10% of our total student population of around 4,000 and enjoy a wide range of programmes while experiencing 300 years of history and 150 years of teaching tradition and expertise.
We offer all the advantages of a great London location, with the peace and safety of our leafy self-contained campus at Strawberry Hill in Twickenham. Catered halls of residence are available on campus, and places in our self-catering hall are also available a 15-minute walk away from campus.
School / Office Address:Waldegrave Road Strawberry Hill Twickenham
UK & England
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Beauty Training Studio in Croydon, South London, is a beauty school offering individual certificate courses in manicure, pedicure, gel & acrylic nail extensions, fiberglass & silk nail wrap, nail art, body waxing and eye lash extensions. Our courses are conducted by experienced instructors with many years of experience, which guarantees the proper use of time during the course.
Not without significance is the fact that training is mostly an individual one (max. 4 students per instructor). Working time and the program is tailored to the needs of the student. At Beauty Training Studio your satisfaction is our primary goal.
When you successfully complete your training you will receive The Beauty Training Studio certificate which allows you to obtain Public Liability insurance so you can start offering treatments to paying clients.
Based in London, England, OTT (Online Travel Training) is an online travel and ticketing training school providing a range of e-learning Certificate courses covering all aspects of travel & tourism. Courses include product & destination training, as well as comprehensive training in GDS (Global Distribution Systems).
OTT is the world's largest resource of online product and destination courses with over 50,000 active global members and over 120 distance learning courses. The OTT portal provides travel agents and industry professionals with access to our wide range of client eLearning courses, allowing them to train at their own pace from work, or home.
In an increasingly competitive environment, the need for travel agents to be fully knowledgeable about a wide range of both long and short haul destinations has never been greater. OTT aims to address those needs by supplying comprehensive e-training courses accessible to all involved in travel. OTT is IATA (International Air Transport Association) compliant - all our GDS & CRS courses fulfill IATA requirements.
- Destination Training
- Cruise & Ferries Training
- Tour Operator Training
- Airline Training...
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- Amadeus Training
- Worldspan Training
- Viewdata Training
- Virgin Fares & Ticketing
- Become a Tour Guide
General Online Travel Training Courses:
- Check-In Training
- Travel Technology
- Business Travel Training...
Located in Salisbury, south east Wiltshire in the south of England, approximately 80 miles from London and 23 miles north of Southampton, Wiltshire College Salisbury offers a unique blend of education and training to individual students and businesses throughout south Wiltshire and beyond. Whilst many of our students study full time at the College, an even greater number study with us part-time in their schools, work places, in community facilities, at Wiltshire College Salisbury. The focus of our business is in providing a high quality, relevant range of courses and training which meet the needs of our community.
For many of our students their time at Salisbury is the bridge to achieving their goals and every year we celebrate their success - whether at Graduation in the splendour of the Cathedral, at work, at school or at our awards night, we recognise the achievements of our students and the pleasure we have gained from working them. Come and see why 9 out of 10 students would recommend Wiltshire College Salisbury to a friend and why Ofsted consider the way we look after our students as “outstanding”.
Fulltime and Parttime Further and Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in Business, Computing, Construction, Engineering, Media, Art and Design, Performing Arts, Administration, Higher Education, Health Care, Sport, Travel and Toursim and many more. We welcome international students.
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
Oxford College International (OCI) in Park Royal, northwest London, is a private, accredited International College offering certificate and diploma courses in IT, Healthcare and Accountancy to UK and International Students. OCI prides itself in the quality of the lectures and has trained thousands of students since 1996.
We are accredited by well respected awarding bodies such as OCR, EDI, ABE, ABP, OTHM, BCS, IAM, IAB, Ascentis and are a listed training provider for CIMA and ACCA accountancy bodies and Edexcel through a third party arrangement.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Management
- Computers and IT
- Health and Social Care
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Higher National Diploma (HND)