Women's universities in Virginia: All-female undergraduate college in Roanoke, bachelor degrees in business, psychology, art, biology, chemistry & political science. Co-ed graduate programs, masters in education, MFA in creative writing, study in Central Virginia.
Hollins University, Roanoke: Situated in Roanoke, Virginia, Hollins University is an accredited private university offering women's undergraduate and co-ed graduate degree programs in liberal arts fields that include Business, Environmental Studies, Gender & Women Studies, Art, and more. Hollins University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, to award degrees at bachelor and masters levels.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs: - Business
- Political Science
- Classical Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Gender & Women
- Psychology, and many more ... Coed Graduate Degree Programs: - Creative Writing (M.F.A.)
- Children's Literature (M.A., M.F.A.)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), and more ...
Washington and Lee University, located in Lexington, Virginia (3 hours southwest of Washington, D.C.), is a private four-year liberal arts college offering 41 undergraduate degree programs in the liberal arts and sciences, pre-professional and interdepartmental areas. Founded in 1749, Washington and Lee University is named for two of the most influential men in American history.
Washington and Lee is composed of two undergraduate divisions, the College and the Williams School of Commerce, Economics, and Politics; and a graduate School of Law. Virtually all of the University's professors hold the Ph.D. degree or equivalent earned doctoral degree, and all faculty members are active in continuing self-development as scholars and teachers.
The average class size is 16 students, and nearly one-fourth of all classes have no more than 10 students. The student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
Washington and Lee University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, and Master of Laws.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Health Professions
- Interdepartmental Majors
- International Education
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Physics and Engineering
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Med Program
- Romance Languages
- ROTC, and many more...
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Virginia International University (VIU) was established in 1998 with the goal of providing affordable, quality higher education for students preparing to meet the ever-evolving needs and opportunities of the 21st Century workforce. Located in Fairfax, Virginia, just minutes from Washington, DC, VIU is an independent academic establishment combining a liberal arts tradition with emphasis on career orientation.
We are currently offering graduate and undergraduate level programs in computer science, business, and management fields, as well as full and part-time certificates in a variety of professional and technical fields, including English as a second language (ESL). VIU's MBA program enables students to gain knowledge in the core business areas of management, finance, marketing, and decision-making.
Virginia International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Information Systems (MIS)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Small Business Management Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- IT Specialist Certificate, and more...
Located in Salem, Virginia, Roanoke College is a private 4-year liberal arts college that offers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Business Administration Degree programs. At Roanoke, you may pursue your individual interests by choosing among a wide range of majors, minors, concentrations, and pre-professional programs. Categories include Biology, Chemistry, Education, Business Administration, and more.
At Roanoke, you may pursue your individual interests. College should be a time to develop your interests and hone your skills. That's why we encourage you to customize your studies by combining majors, minors and concentrations. Additional opportunities are available through internships, individual and group research, and capstone projects.
Roanoke College prepares its 2,100 students for their futures through its commitment to providing a true classic college experience. With a focus on learning firsthand and through personal connections, students receive a strong liberal arts foundation that is applied in a unique way to modern and future issues.
Roanoke College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration & Economics
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Health and Human Performance
- Math/Computer Science/Physics
- Public Affairs
- Pre-Professional Programs, and more...
Hampden-Sydney College is a private four-year liberal arts college located 60 miles south-west of Richmond, Virginia, that offers undergraduate degree programs for men. Programs include Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Biology, and more.
Hampden-Sydney's liberal arts curriculum is directed toward the cultivation of a literate, articulate, and critical mind through the study of the sciences, the humanities, and the social sciences. The College offers over 25 majors and over 20 minors toward a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
Since 1775, the mission of Hampden-Sydney College has been to form good men and good citizens in an atmosphere of sound learning. The College expects its students to be gentlemen of good moral character and to be active and informed participants in the life of their communities. Through their work in classes, students realize that learning is fulfilling work, and fulfilling work draws on learning.
Hampden-Sydney College is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
The University of Richmond, located on the border of the city of Richmond and Henrico County, Virginia, is a private, liberal arts university that offers a range undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Course categories include Criminal Justice, Biology, Film Studies, Psychology, and many more.
The University of Richmond provides a learning environment unlike any other in higher education, offering students an extraordinary combination of the liberal arts with law, business, leadership studies, and continuing education.
Small class sizes with zero teaching assistants facilitate close interaction between students and faculty. And learning opportunities such as undergraduate research, study abroad and internships give a hands-on perspective to classroom study.
We are characterized by a distinctly integrated student experience—a rich and innovative life for students inside and outside the classroom - and a determination to engage as a meaningful part of the Richmond community, and the nation.
The University of Richmond is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and juris doctor degrees.
Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- Arts Management
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Medical Humanities
- Law Studies Abroad
- Continuing Education Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration, and many more ...