Continuing education in Los Angeles CA: CE courses, online continuing education programs for professionals in business, accounting, dentistry, engineering, journalism. Personal development classes & adult education in LA County..
USC Continuing Education and Summer Programs: Located just minutes from downtown Los Angeles, The University of Southern California (USC) is one of the world's leading private research universities. Through our different schools and colleges, we provide a wide range of on-site and online continuing education courses for non-traditional (non-admitted) students who wish to further their education for personal or professional reasons. Many of our CE courses offer the specific continued training and education you need to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in a variety of professional fields. Each USC School runs its own continuing education courses using its leading faculty and vast resources to create the content.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
On-site & Online Continuing Education (CE) Courses - Schools / Course Categories include:
- Letters, Arts and Sciences; Business & Accounting; Architecture; Communication & Journalism; Dentistry; Education; Engineering; Gerontology; Law; Medicine; Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Based in Los Angeles, California, Practical CE Seminars is an online continuing education (CE) training provider, offering accredited online courses for wide range of therapeutic, medical, and mental health professionals. Our courses focus on developing specialized clinical understand and skills to enable the therapist to work effectively with unique employee populations, while enhancing clinical skills in areas of psychotherapy.
Our comprehensive continuing education courses include programs for Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), PCs, Certified Addictions Treatment Counselors (CATCs), Psychologists, and Drug & Alcohol Counselors among others.
Our online self paced CE Courses are perfect for the busy professional. The majority of our courses can be completed entirely online. Of course, if you would prefer we can send you a hard-copy of the entire class for your library. Our goal is to make each course clear, concise, and applicable to your practice.
Practical CE Seminars is approved to offer continuing education classes through the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
With three campus locations in the San Francisco Bay Area (in Hayward, Oakland, and Concord), California State University, East Bay Continuing Education provides professional development training and education for East Bay professionals. Courses are available both on-site, and online.
We offer more than 40 Certificate programs, Bachelor, and Masters degrees, and individual courses in a variety of industries and fields, including Behavioral and Health Science, Business and Management, Corporate Training, Education, Engineering and Project Management, Legal and Real Estate/Construction Management among others.
Whether you are looking to expand your horizons, advance your career, or enter a new field, Cal State East Bay has CE courses for a wide variety of professional areas. Each of our department's programs are taught by industry-experienced and academically acclaimed instructors. Its smaller class sizes and instructor-to-student ratio allows for more personal instruction, mentoring, and coaching.
Professional Development Courses:
- Notary Public Training
- Teacher Education
- Test Preparation
- Criminal Justice
- Educational Therapy
- Green Business Mgmt.
- Human Resource Mgmt.
- Nonprofit Management
- Online Teaching & Learning
- Paralegal Studies...
Continuing Education Degree Programs:
- B.S. in Business Administration.
- One-Year Intensive MBA
- MBA for Global Innovators
- M.S. in Accountancy
- M.S. in Education
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Moscow MBA Program...
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in USA & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study online in the USA & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2020, and #1 for Online MBA in CEO Magazine’s 2019 global online rankings.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Situated just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego, in Chula Vista CA, San Diego Medical College provides a wide range of allied health training programs including Continuing Education (CE) courses for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) students and professionals.
We also have a campus in Miramar, just 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego.
We are an institute with a vision to create the hub for health care professional certifications and educational development for professionals in the health sector.
All of our instructors have years of experience in their field of expertise. They bring that level of experience to every class they teach while updating their skills daily.
San Diego Medical College teachers are certified in their teaching area by the CDPH.
Continuing Education Units for CNA & HHA: - Introduction to Nurse Assistant
- Patient Rights
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- Prevention and Management of Catastrophe and Unusual Occurrences
- BLS - CPR for Health Care Providers
- Food Handler & Safety Training
Further Education Programs: - American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees online that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplacein the USA, Canada & around the world.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online MBA Program:
The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate, to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
Student Review: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient