Continuing education in Missouri & online: Medical continuing education courses for nurses, CME continuing education for social workers, mental health professionals, counselors. Home study programs for teachers, CE seminars online for students in Kansas City, Jackson County, St. Louis, Springfield MO, Greene County, St. Charles County area..
1.Healthcare Continuing Education, Metropolitan Community College
Courses / Programs
With 5 campus locations throughout Kansas City MO, The Healthcare Continuing Education Department at Metropolitan Community College (MCC) provides a wide range of continuing education (CE) certificate courses for nurses and healthcare professionals. Courses include Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Restorative Nurse Aide (RNA), and Pharmacy Technician among others.
Our certificates are regulated and awarded through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Missouri Health Care Association. Job demand and wages in the healthcare field are at all-time highs, and are expected to rise for the next 30 years.
Our programs give you quick entry into the field and start you on a great career path. Our proud tradition of providing affordable, quality education, connecting with the community, and powering workforce and economic development goes back more than 90 years.
Based in Kansas City, Grantham University is an distance learning institution that offers students a variety of online Associate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in fields including Business, Computing, Engineering, and more.
Our online education programs offered at Grantham University are designed to help working adults enhance their professional skills for career advancement. You can complete your degree from the comfort of your own home, and at your own pace.
Grantham University is proud of its 60-year history and continuous commitment of service to the armed forces of the United States of America, veterans, active guard, and their families - as well as public agency staff and students from around the world.
Our 100% online format enables you to easily manage your studies at a time that's best for you and a place most convenient for your busy schedule. Credentialed instructors, with years of experience, offer up professionally relevant coursework that's highly applicable to your field of study.
Hosted at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, iD Tech Camps provides 1-week technology and computer science summer day camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17). Suitable for beginner to advanced level learners, iD Tech Camps offer an intensive and relevant technology curriculum, taught by well-versed, accomplished faculty.
iD Tech Camps strike the right balance between off-computer activities (creative games, sports, life skills, etc.) and essential technology education to foster a really exciting and immersive summer camp experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends. Overnight campers sleep on campus in the university dorms.
“I was really impressed with all the enthusiasm from the staff and how they interacted with their students during class time and in the evenings with the overnight campers.” - Kim L., Parent, Washington University in St. Louis
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- 3D Game Design - Racing Games
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad...
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design...
International Career Institute - Online Courses for Ethiopia & Global Students
Courses / Programs
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of online / distance education offering a wide range of courses to students and expats in Ethiopia, Africa, the UK & worldwide.
• These include online courses at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma levels in business; management; events, media, PR, design, professional services; health, beauty; pet care & more.
• We provide a learning schedule to suit You - to fit into your lifestyle and study at your own pace!
• ICI is an accredited & recognised member of the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) and the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). We are also a member of the College of Teachers.
• Our mission is to provide high quality courses that develop graduates who have the skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
• ICI provides a proven educational method. Through completion of an online course at ICI, graduates can secure their own futures by establishing or advancing a career or by establishing their own business!
Student Reviews "To be honest, you cannot beat the services or the people that I have dealt with. I loved the business management course."
"The program was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI in starting my very own Interior Design and Decoration business was invaluable. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself and now I am reaping the awards."
• Are you searching for quality online homeschool programs in Missouri for your child or teenager?
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for K-12 students in Missouri and throughout the U.S.
• Our Odysseyware Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Online Homeschool Programs for K-12 Students: - Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• Includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
Bellevue University in Nebraska is a not-for-profit institution founded in 1966. It is a recognized national leader in providing post-secondary education opportunities for working adults.
The mission of Bellevue University is to provide quality liberal arts and career-oriented programs at undergraduate and graduate levels.
Exceptional educational value and affordable access are provided to a diverse student body through efficient operation and moderate tuition.
Bellevue University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS). The NCACS is one of the six regional accrediting agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Bellevue University's online business degree programs are among the 20th largest nationwide in terms of enrollment, according to rankings released this week by U.S. News and World Report.