English language courses in Phoenix, Arizona: Intensive English classes in Pheonix area for adults, international students, employees. Private English lessons / tutors for beginners to advanced level, ESL programs in Maricopa County AZ area, including Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale. Cursos de inglés Phoenix, estudiar inglés en EEUU..
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
ABC Languages, Manhattan NY - Private English Lessons
Courses / Programs
• Private English tutoring in English since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, has provided the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city.
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan), and close to the subways.
• We offer a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Transportation: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
Student Reviews: • "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
For Adults / Working Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / University Students / Children & High School Teens:
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation
Learn English quickly in Chicago with Language Loop!
Conveniently situated in downtown Chicago, we provide quality English courses in-class and online via Skype to adults and teenagers (12+) of all proficiency levels.
We offer small group classes (2-5 students) and private English lessons, as well as corporate training programs for businesses / organizations. Our English language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a professional and relaxed environment.
Private English lessons can take place at our school or in your home, office, other location of your choice, or online with Skype.
We do not offer student (F1) visas but students can enroll in any of our programs with a tourist / visitor visa.
All Language Loop English instructors are Certified ESL teachers. Our team of instructors includes experienced, highly-educated native English speakers trained in our methodology. Our English language instructors offer consistent support throughout your language program.
Our Results-Oriented training method is effective. Students learn listening comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and cultural understanding. Progress is checked regularly so you see results quickly while having Fun!
Student Testimonial: "Language Loop are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet...Their service was very much appreciated. Quite simply, they treat you like you are a member of their family"
English Language Classes Beginners to advanced levels
• Group English classes
• Intensive English course
• Dive & Survive: English Immersion Program
• Private / Semi-Private English lessons
• TOEFL Preparation classes
• “Do you understand me?” - Pronunciation & Intonation course
• Corporate private & group English programs onsite or in our language center
• English tutoring
• English literature courses
• We can create specialized vocabulary curriculum (Hospitality, Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Beverage, etc.)
• Skype / Online English classes
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania