Apply to colleges in New Zealand: International student study in Auckland with certificate, diploma & degree options including MBA program. English classes & IELTS, TOEFL prep courses for studying abroad. In-class & online courses in New Zealand for Chinese students, Korean, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, Philippine, Indonesian students.
New Zealand College of Education: Based in Auckland, The New Zealand College of Education offers certificate, diploma, bachelor and post-graduate programmes in English language learning for foreign learners, English language teaching, and religious/philosophy courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All of our programmes have a focus on affordable tuition, with an emphasis on online learning; although campus and blended learning courses are also available. The New Zealand College of Education offers affordable tuition for all students, for domestic students as well as international students - the fees are the same.
All courses provided through NZCOE are well accredited and affordable with an emphasis on low-cost tuition fees. The New Zealand College of Education looks forward to hearing from any potential candidate at any time of the year.
• Certificate in English Language Teaching (TEFL/TESOL Courses)
• Certificate in English Language Learning (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Academic Writing, General English, and EAP Courses)
• Certificate in Religion and Philosophy programmes
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Arts in Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
• Bachelor of Professional Communication
• MBA (General Management)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, EDENZ Colleges is a unique school with an international vision. Our passion is providing students with a quality education that will enable them to be successful in their future careers.
Since 1988, we have offered students a top quality education within a warm, caring environment. EDENZ has built a reputation for outstanding tuition quality and care. Whether you’ll be studying for pleasure, a career or further education, our highly qualified and experienced staff will be able to provide you with a memorable and uniquely rewarding learning experience.
Our Auckland campus is spread across 6 floors, each with a dedicated College: Film, General English, Teacher Training and Business. The EDENZ Hostel (top 2 floors) offers shared student accommodation. Students can access computer labs, wired and wireless internet access, library, EDENZ café, common rooms, pool table, foosball, air hockey, as well as regular student excursions outside college, enjoying Auckland’s world-famous tourist attractions, restaurants and hospitality.
- General Eng - Day & Evening Classes, Study Tours
- Academic Eng - IELTS, OET, TOEIC, Business English, Uni Foundation
- Cert. in TECSOL
- Cert. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. of Business
- Dip. of e-Business (Digital Media)
- Dip. in International Marketing
- Dip. in Management (Tourism) (Health Services) (Sport & Fitness)
- Dip. in Business Development
- NZ Dip. in Business
Whitireia is a government owned tertiary institution with a history of graduating work ready New Zealand and overseas students. Whitireia is a well-established community polytechnic, originally based at Porirua, and now with campuses at Porirua, Kapiti, Wellington Central, and Auckland Central.
The International Travel College has an outstanding reputation as the premium supplier of training courses for the airline, travel and tourism industries. The College is registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), the International Air Transport Association (IATA/UFTAA), the University of Cambridge (UK) and Microsoft. Courses are approved for student loans and allowances with the Ministry of Education and recognised and approved for student visas with the New Zealand Immigration Service. All ITC courses provide training in the technical skills required in the airline, travel and tourism industries. Programmes are an ideal combination of travel and tourism units, communications and selling skills, and essential computing subjects.
Career Qualification in Travel and Tourism; International Qualification in Travel, Tourism and IT; International Airline and Travel Agency Diploma IATA/UFTAA ;Diploma in Tourism Travel and Management Level (1 year); International Diploma in Tourism Travel Management (2 year integrated programme)
NorthTec is a New Zealand Government (ITP) owned Institute of Technology. NorthTec is the Northland region's largest provider of tertiary education, with campuses and learning centres in Whangarei city and Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands, and Learning Centres in Rawene, Dargaville, Kaikohe and our northernmost site in Kaitaia. Students will receive a quality education that meets the high standards set by the New Zealand Government.
NorthTec is the only tertiary institute in the Northland region that provides programmes ranging from foundation, certificate, diploma and degree levels in fields including business, management, hospitality, nursing, fashion design among many others.
NorthTec’s expert academic staff come from around the world where many have taught in Institutes of Technology and Universities. They are warmly welcoming of international students and passionate about teaching. Many of NorthTec’s staff have international reputations in their fields.
NorthTec has its own separate Pastoral Care department, dedicated to the welfare and safety of international students. NorthTec only takes international students who have the skills and ability to study and pass their courses.
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore